For you, the sith are evil

For you, the sith are evil

No one cared who he was until he put on the mask

Can someone explain the Sith to me? They're just bad guy Jedis? Whats their goal? Only ever seen the movie btw

The Sith are a religion of force wielders who use the dark side of the force. The Sith believe their passion gives them strength, where as Jedi believe in maintaining peace. Unlike the Jedi, there can only be two sith (I think the old EU explanation was that they all nearly wiped themselves out by fighting each other), and therefore there will be a sith master and sith apprentice. Their goal is to eliminate the Jedi and rule the galaxy.

theyre a bad guy

FOUR YEARS YOU FUCKING BANEPOSTING REDDITORS FOR FOUR YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BANE CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE CIA XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID CIA AGENT AND THE OTHER ASS BANE, 4 YEARS, 4 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BANE THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE DARK KNIGHT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE ACTORS OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BANE'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID CIA THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH TDKR FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR
FUCK OFF YOU MOTHERFUCKING FUCKS

rule of two was always stupid. didn't stop sith wanting to overthrow each other

I think the idea was, if the apprentice could be proven stronger than the master and kill them, it would make it stronger for the new apprentice to kill the master, making the sith stronger

i havent seen this pasta before. good kek.

that's why they're gone

Why sith use red lightsabers canonwise?

Around 4000 BBY, lightsaber crystals were used to indicate a Jedi's chosen class. Blue indicated a Jedi Guardian, a Jedi who used the Force on a more physical level. Green indicated a Jedi Consular, a Jedi who preferred to reflect on the mysteries of the Force and fight the dark side at its heart. Yellow indicated a Jedi Sentinel, a Jedi who honed his or her skills in a balance of combat and scholarly pursuits.

This distinction fell out of practice in later years when most Jedi used blue or green crystals from Ilum Caves based on personal choice, and then the use of crystals coming from various source worlds became marginal. Purple, yellow, and orange crystals were still used by some Jedi until the fall of the Jedi Order, but they were exceedingly rare, and often passed down through generations.[source?] During the Galactic Civil War, the Galactic Empire banned trade and possession of all lightsaber crystals.[source?] No longer having Ilum crystals at their disposal, Jedi of the New Jedi Order favored the use of various crystals and gems, creating lightsaber blades of multiple colors.
The synthetic crystals, favored by users of the dark side for their offensive properties, were impregnated with the negative energies of their creators which gave to the crystals their red color; the majority of the Sith and Dark Jedi wielded crimson-bladed lightsabers, though colors similar in hue to red, such as orange and magenta, were not unheard of.

Four years you friggin' big guys for four years this big guy meme has been posted 24/7 only this board can be this fun. I hope the friggin' mods sticky these threads, and make a board just for you and call it "bane" It's probably the greatest thing I've ever seen on the internet, I actually feel happy for you people that are so fun loving that you post this CIA dude. "You don't get to bring friends" Brilliant! I'm sick of people who don't get it and complain 24/7. Frig off you normies stop trying to change our board culture! 4 years, 4 whole years we've enjoyed baneposting. Every hour there is a discussion about this. This board is greater than any other board combined The Dark Knight was good and so is Sup Forums. I bet your spidey sense tingles when you think of bane doesn't it? I bet that you really enjoy looking at pictures of CIA guy and bane that are on the internet. It's probably true! Look at the time, it's time to post my new joke! I bet your fashion sense is exquisite as well! I love it! My favorites are the ones made with care! Well, thanks for reading this all. I hope to see more. Goodbye!

JUST

You are a chosen one.

>[source?]

by canonwise I meant canon and not fanfic

taking into account that there's no such a thing as synthetic crystals and that kyber crystals are the only source for lightsaber crytals, I call bullshit on all of that.

From memory I think the standard crystals rejected dark side users and so they had to use synthetic crystals. Might be wrong though

GIJoe physics

Did you ever lived in a farm in bum-fucking nowhere? That shit destroy you.

In current canon? literally no explanation, they get no benefit from red lightsaber, is just a kyber crystal who sith made it bleed because muh edge but otherwise works literally the same, they can even use blue, green, etc lightsabers just fine no difference whatsoever.