Holy fuck

Holy fuck

10/10

Proof that storycucks can't into kino.

>In the end I realised, I had become the prestige

First saw this while I was tripping.

Had no idea what the fuck was going on, but damn did I enjoy myself.

It's pretty good. Even if you didn't like it it's worth watching just for ScarJo and the effect she had on my dick.

One of my favorite films ever.
Bale knows how to pick em', this and Equilibrium will go down in history as the greatest films to ever grace humanity.

I don't think she was in this movie, user.

>Equilibrium
...Really? Watching 30 minutes of it and got bored. Interesting idea but it seemed too matrix-y and boring. Is it worth me finishing it?

Isn't she drowned girl?

Check 'em

Bzzt! Incorrect, thank you for playing.

the one in the tank is the original not the duplicate

Jesus, how many babbies watching their first movie are on this board?

Shes actually on the poster in the OP image and has a far part in the movie. Are you sure you're thinking of the right film?

Na thats a different assistant. Shes the one that one of the twins is in love with

I've seen this movie like 3 times and I love it. I totally don't remember her being in the movie. That's quite the impression she left on me. And this is coming from someone who knows David Bowie is in it.

Is this the Mandela effect :^)

Does she do anything in the movie? Does she have lines?

Yeah she has a fair bit. Shes the assistant that works for one of them then gets sent to work with the other one. Ends up falling in love with one of the twins I think. She gets introduced like half an hour in when Hugh is making the new tricks with Caine and needs an assistant.

It was an incredibly average acting job from what I remember but she got the job done and is real hot in all the assistant costumes.

Poor man's "The Illusionist"

he could be thinking of the illusionist, which came out at the same time and is also pretty great and also about a magician sort of

i don't think that has her either though

Na I think thats Jessica Biel.

>pic related Scarlett in The Prestige

It is unironically great. The action scenes are so cheesy and in contrast to the serious tone of the rest of the movie. It's something you either really love or just hate with a passion.

the illusionist was crappy and had palette so dark it was unbearable to watch

It's great on a second watch when you know the old guy is his twin so you watch all the little details.

illusionist was great

well in that case i don't like your opinion

well your opinion mean nothing to me

BRAVO NOLAN

Why the fuck the twins never double teamed Scarlett ??

It makes no sense at all.

that movie is trash

Kek, and the rabbit dies. Domesticated rabbits have no idea how to act.

its shit like this that gives me nightmares and makes me appreciate this movie

I always figured that this was the case. Didn't even think of it happening the other way.

It's the other way around tho

Also watch a doggo magic trick

well it's an animated movie so the rabbit isn't actually real so it doesn't need to act

I don't think I'll ever be as happy as that dog.

ANGIER! ANGIER, THEY'RE GONNA CHECK' EM!
THEY'RE GONNA BLOODY CHECK 'EM!

It seems that there are simply too many dubs at my stage The Pantages across the street.
Pardon my intrusion.
But do go easy on the poor chap - he does try so very hard.