They are coming to my town

They are coming to my town.

Are they worth the 24$ ticket? Its their 3D tour.

Any impressions of their concerts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SAFC4_KbW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are a living legend. For $24 I wouldn't even think about it.
Don't expect them to be wild or anything, they stand on their places, but the music is live.
The visuals on Kraftwerk concerts are one of the big things, so I imagine their 3D show should be interesting to see.

For $24? Absolutely go OP, this shouldn't even be a question

you should go see any old musicians that are still performing before they die so that you can say you saw them before they died

I saw their 3d show like 3-4 years ago (or whenever it was they played Roskilde)
the 3d stuff is pretty pointless bullshit. I didn't even wear the glasses most of the time, and I'm even someone who's usually into liveshow gimmicks.

but I agree with these guys ^
even if they didn't play music at all it'd be worth it for the historical side of things (and being able to tell your children that you got to see kraftwerk live)
and it's real cheap fun for $24.

absolutely go.

another thing: the quality of their sound is incredible. they had the best sound from any show i attended.

>he's so poor he overthinks paying $24

>the 3d stuff is pretty pointless bullshit. I didn't even wear the glasses most of the time, and I'm even someone who's usually into liveshow gimmicks.
i don't have a proper binocular vision, so i can't rely on those glasses: are the 3d effects annoying without those glasses?

Are you by any chance in Bosnia?

nope. it was more distracting keeping the glasses on that just taking them off desu. you're probably better off just forgetting about the whole 3d concept, it's pretty irrelevant to the experience

ok, thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=2SAFC4_KbW0

It'll be pretty much like this

pure kino, in the end they walk off the stage and leave the robots playing

Where the fuck do you live where you can see Kraftwerk for 24 bucks? You're a lucky bastard, that's for sure

>$24

how do you get it so cheap
most concerts in america are $50 or more

the only thing that bothers me is that they will sing in english and not german. original songs are much better.

> playing
also how do you tell the kraftmen from the robots?

watch the end of the robots music video from the 70s, the real face turn away from the robot faces, its a cool visual

he isn't but I am mate, Sunday is the day for us in Sarajevo, I think Belgrade gets Saturday

my ticket was 15 eurobucks, based Ralf

Shit man, I mixed up the dates but anyhow I wouldn't have been able to go, you going to Laibach in March?

op here. yes

are you a girl? want to grab a drink before the concert and/or maybe start dating?

jesus christ how many bosnians are on this board?

no, we muslims only date muslims, no foreigners.

Netherlands here, 75 euros a few years ago

mash'Allah us balijas got to stick together like in '92

I'm literally a bosniak tho, pls bb I want a comfy patrician Sup Forumstant gf, this is my only chance, we could listen to neutral milk hotel and make fun of the plebs together

joking aside if anyone actually wants to hang out or grab a drink before the concert starts I'm down for that

>listen to neutral milk hotel
>make fun of the plebs

So you gonna start by laughing at yourself?

>joking aside

missed that part?

>neutral milk hotel

lol no thanks

Go, ffs, this isn’t even worth asking. Go see them. And ignore the anons telling you to not wear the 3D glasses. It’s all part of the show, and it’s the best 3D you’ll ever see. Saw them here in the uk last year and it was fantastic.

>24 bucks
You are practically stealing from them at that price. If you don't go you need to off yourself.

>I didn't even wear the glasses most of the time
But
>the 3d stuff is pretty pointless bullshit
How did you know if you don’t wear the glasses

fuck outta here

somebody please hang out with this man he is on the brink of suicide

>there unironically bosnian people who dislike NMH

wow what a bunch of plebs, serbs really should have killed us all

is it that obvious?

bolan sto ti je to trebalo u zivotu

>nema drugove sa kojima bi isao na koncert

Don't let Solange sit in front of you.

I would really appreciate it if everyone would stop bullying me, thanks.

>tfw missed them when they came to my neighboring city in 2014

fuck

Jebo mater koji si ti retard

what seems to be the issue

this is why you cant be autistic in eastern europe

vidimo se na koncertu

24 bucks? Shit son, they performed at my country last week and the tickets were 70-80 euros. I didn't go because I'm broke, go!

BOSNIA
O
S
I
A

>thread full of Bosnians
>thread is about spending 24$ on a show by legendary eletronic musician pioneers

Only Bosnians would bitch about this.
Talk about sirotinja.

We are a poor people and USAID aint what it was