Ok, you want guns?

Ok, you want guns?
Fine, as our laws state, you can have a Musket.
What? What's wrong? A Musket is a gun. What's the problem?
When that law was created, only the Musket existed.
Therefore, that's the gun the law was referring to.
Problems?

Fuck off kike.

Where does it say musket

>.025 has been deposited into your account

real talk though, what organization is paying you?

>1 post by this ID

now i sit back and watch as the ancient, anti-progression, obstructionist republicans roll in to defend the exact thing they will probably get killed by one day

life?
illuminati?
idk pick one, whichever one makes you feel better

>When that law was created, only the Musket existed.

>they foresaw changes in media, culture, societal norms, technology, but never assumed weapons would change

You shitpost like a maplenigger

>Semi Automatic rifle that existed back then.

ok so how long have you been here?

if you've been here, you might know that this exact question/subject has been discussed literally hundreds of times

Instead of making an argument? Yeah, we all figured that

The Giradoni Air Rifle could fire 22 rounds in rapid succession before being reloaded and was available in 1750.

Fuck off.

were da free musket at

>b-b-b-bb-b-but, Scalia! Muh originalism!
get over it, you chamber-fucking yesgunz

Rifles were used on both sides of the revolutionary war

>inplying they were aware of concept of technological progress

fuck you op

And you have to remove this post because free speech only refers to the printing press and quill/ink writings on parchment.

SHAAAAAAAALL

Yes and you free speech only applies to old english because thats the language that was being used at the time

Hey you want freedom of speech ok you can have it in the newspaper, because radio, television and Internet were not invented. Therefore newspapers are the only thing the Amendment refers to. :'^)
Retard

>Ok, you want guns?
>Fine, as our laws state, you can have a Musket.

No

>What? What's wrong? A Musket
is a gun. What's the problem?

The right to bear arms, not muskets, jackass

lol, no

I hope you don't have any children. Don't want you spreading your stupid around and ruining evolution for everyone else.

They had gatling guns back then too so can I have those jew overlord?

Before you try to talk about the 2nd Ammendment lets start with the first. Get your Quill fucking pen write me a letter and give to some poor slob on a hoarse to get it to me. Because that was the top tech when the constitution was written you FUCKING ASSHOLE

what about alien technology

where ever you came from

this is some fucking OLD pasta holy shit

Not true so the whole point is moot.

>musket

The citizens were armed with the exact same weapons the miltary was using at the time. In fact, you are arguing that full auto Army rifles should be more available along with other military gear a soldier uses.

Giradoni air rifle was much more accurate, hit harder, had high rate of fire, held 20 rounds, was quieter, didn't produce smoke or a muzzle flash and was perfectly legal to own when the US constitution was written. Not to mention at the time regular rifles already existed and were issued to armies.

Not only that, but many militias used rifles in the Revolution. They were common with backwoodsmen for their accuracy at range, so they also became common militia weapons of the time.

Gee, you ever wonder if they make other types of bait?

Doesn't make much sense when you apply the same logic to our other rights.

>A helpful reminder that since the Port Arthur shooting happened, Australia's government changed the definition of a ass shooter from 3 victims to 5 victims.

>This is the only reason they can say that we have had "no mass shootings" since the law changed.

>Musket

Here is a 30-shot repeating musket from 1646.

Your argument is invalid.

Until recently a gun meant artillery and cannon
Arms or firelock or rifle meant rifle

>What is elasticity clause

Incorrect. Arms have always meant ANY kind of weapon. From a knife or sword, to artillery and missiles.

They shoot asses specifically over there?

> the exact thing they will probably get killed by one day

A nigger ?

Lol, sorry.

*mass

Stuck "M" key. oops.

Muskets were not the only extant guns then, faggot.

Arms. What is arms? Arms are weapons. A weapon is the symbol of office for any free man.

Correct my good sir.

People had cannons, later auto rifles- crank guns, that where around but not built due to parts cost at the time. People owned Private Warships, with guns that could level a costal city. Pretty much the WMD of their day.
We should all own tanks and choppaz

Excuse me sir but you can't exercise your freedom of speech over this electronic media that did not exist at the time of the writing of the First Amendment. Please acquire parchment, quill, ink and a courier and then we can discuss properly.

Nice trips.

Also have an image macro that says what you said.