Should the state control reproductive rights?

I laughed at this idiot. But it really made me think, should there be a test to determine if one would be fit as a parent?

>foxnews.com/us/2016/06/22/man-charged-in-hot-car-death-6-month-old-daughter.html

is that a modified picture of a japanese mathematician?

I don't really care either way desu.
Pragmatically yes there should be.
Ethically no there shouldn't.

In Africa and India, yes.

Of course they should control it, but only to the extent it disadvantages others.

Each and every woman should be free to have as many kids as she can provide for without state intervention. Once state intervention becomes necessary to provide an adequate lifestyle to her children, she should be sterilized.

No but an abortion should also include sterilization. 10+ years in prison gets you sterilized.

He put his baby in the refrigerator in an attempt to revive her. That's pretty stupid but I suppose it could be passed off as a panic induced action.

No.

What measures would be brought against a unfit father?

looks like him

He's probably a retard. His genes won't be passed on because they're so shit.
"people" with an IQ less than 80 aren't human. Who gives a shit.

No the free market should. Everyone should have the rights to make one person. And you can buy any sell those rights. A couple that wants more then two children have to find someone to buy the rights from.

He's a former high school teacher. He just looks comfy af in the picture.

you should definitely have to take some parenting course before you can get any sort of welfare

If it works don't fix it that's my opinion

Good luck keeping up with hundreds of millions of people's sexual lives without being China

Should have to be a citizen.

If it could be managed, should it be considered?

abortion isn't a right

birth control isn't a right

contraceptives aren't a right

That's an interesting viewpoint, but I don't think that it has long-term viability.

Parental rights are revoked by the state everyday.