Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/27_H7xumAbA
youtube.com/watch?v=quzMffZuuCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0NuTaQsMNaE&t=335s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_wI2cVzL-YA
youtu.be/ODTzRSyG94Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DvD9OryD6mY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you ever get tired of talking about the same 3 or 4 movie franchises in every thread?

>mfw remembering the one user who posted about how his gf cheered when Borimir died because he was the "bad guy"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we understand it just fine

I get it, they're gay! XD

>ITT: scenes only gays will understand

For Sparta, Harry?

>TAP TOMMY, IT'S OK
>I LOVE YOU TOMMY
youtu.be/27_H7xumAbA

Every single scene in Lawrence of Arabia.
Every single time I've seen it with a girl, they ask least 60 questions by the 30 minute mark.

>watch such a kino
>with a girl

that's your first mistake laddy

>watching movie
>gf asks what sounds like a rhetorical question
>annoying, but ignorable
>she looks at me, she's not watching the movie anymore
>repeats the question, holy shit she's serious

Why can't women understand movies?

>Well you got me, Charley.
>What are you gonna do now?

youtube.com/watch?v=quzMffZuuCQ

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=0NuTaQsMNaE&t=335s

Women will never understand mutual respect between people who are about to kill each other.

A S S T O A S S
S
T
O
A
S
S

>watching Superbad with friends
>this scene comes up
>guys nod knowingly of this sort of situation
>girls start giggling because they think the characters are gay
>mfw girls can't get superbad

women also applaud hordes of niggers and muslim men storming europe because tv said kids and women are coming

they were too busy looking at their phone to catch the set up.

what was the question?

how would the boy know what a company is?

It might have been her first time watching and she knew nothing about the series beforehand. To a LOTR newb the theatrical versions of the films don't explain a lot. I can see perfectly why someone might think Boromir was an evil asshole just from the few scenes we see him in in the theatrical version.

>some pompous prince rides into Rivendell
>at this point we the audience know the ring is pure evil and should not be used
>he advocates taking it to his city and using it
>later we see him have a tiff with Aragorn, who we see as a good character
>later still we see him initiate an awkward moment when Frodo loses the ring and we think he may take it and everyone is tense because of his actions
>in the Mines he is just kind of there
>he has one "good" moment I guess when he tells Aragorn to give the hobbits some time to mourn
>later we see him get mindfucked by Galadriel and look all sweaty and like he is hiding something
>then finally he tries to take the ring from Frodo and acts like a crazy person
>last fight scene of his he goes into a murderous rage

The scenes of him talking passionately about his people are left out of the theatrical version.

I thought he was the bad guy until I saw the extended versions in ~2013.
But I also never really cared much for LOTR.

First time I heard about the film it was my mom that recommended that I should watch it.
I still haven't, and that was many years ago.

>Watch movie with grill
>She is texting/on Facebook half the time, misses basic plot points
>Later says nothing makes sense and this movie sucks
>Repeat every time

REEEEEE

That show was so fucking gay.

We also need the scene of Sauron eye explodin', followed by dumbledores smile

woman spotted

If only

Saw this recently. Was intense.

>watching Lawrence of Arabia with a girl
You don't watch classics with a girl. You put on some dumb thing that they like.

criminally underrated

>at first I didn't get it but then I realized they were gay!
Women literally can't into friendship

No woman on the entire fucking planet would have the ability or discipline to sit through the entire movie to understand this scene.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_wI2cVzL-YA

>our people... our people
feels bad man

Dude. Sam's dingleberry eating grin of post-orgasmic boypussy-fucking bliss is gay beyond any comprehension. Even if they showed Sam buttfuck Frodo, full visible penetration, for the entire later half of RotK, it would still be less homoerotic than that fucking smile.

you're right. but cheering for his death is out of place because you can see lurtz straining his bow, foreshadowing that it will hit, then it's all in slowmotion with solemn music and the hobbits charge in with tears in their eyes

>friendship
he was just frodo's gardener, paid to work with bilbo's neetbux

Eddard did nothing wrong.

The entirety of any vietnam movie ever.

Is this one a meme or actually generally accepted? I thought it was real cool and legitimately deep, but a lot of people meme it.

why do women always think two male friends in movies are always gay? do they not understand friendship?

He was more like a butler/manservent in the books so his loyalty to Frodo makes more sense then some guy he pays to weed his lawn

this movie made me cry like a babby

First Blood

>why is he crying in the end? what a pussy

check the calendar. it's [CURRENT YEAR], homosexuality in movies is mandatory.

I hate this. I haven't cried to a film since The Green Mile when I was 13.
I also want to get that emotional because of fiction. It feels like I'm missing out.

Idk, I agree with you at least.

That door closing scene in Godfather.

gladiator did it for me, and marathoning lotr 1, 2, 3

maybe they think that way when their brotherhood isn't highlighted

>reading comprehension

Gladiator? Seriously? Aight, whatever floats your boat.
The only shit that can get me even remotely tear eyed these days are vidya, where you yourself create a bond with the characters, even if it's manufactured by the designers, and then something sad happens to these characters.

Same man, I watched Warrior expecting a kind of "Never Back Down" brawling movie but instead was taken on an feels trip. The scene with the dad in the hotel room also fucking broke me, Nick Nolte took this movie to the next level.
youtu.be/ODTzRSyG94Q

>if only
Mental retard spotted

That's dumb but to be fair Superbad is super bad.

>doesn't want to be a pretty girl
Are you one of those faggots I keep hearing about on the radio?

/dead/

i literally dont
im listening to the entire lotr soundtrack as i write this

>women
>understanding kino

i feel ya

This one

ending of heat

youtube.com/watch?v=DvD9OryD6mY

when the guy goes back for Andrew Garfield's bible in Hacksaw Ridge. I heard a roastie mocking it at the theater

when you dont have a strict no faggots rule in your society everyone is under suspicion of being gay

Let's change the subject.

ITT: movies both men and women can understand, but sometimes for different reasons.

Starting with Full Body Massage. A deep, spiritual and erotic film wherein Bryan Brown kneads Mimi Rogers' tits and ass like pizza dough. I had an erection. My wife couldn't stop laughing.

I'm a straight male, married to a woman who has only bared my 2 chidren...and there is nothing more erotic to me than a full body massage.

Mimi had THOSE tits?

is the the good the bad and the ugly? I dont remember that. Asking because there's other ones with clint and lee van cleef

that was forced and dumb. this flick is overrated beyond comprehension

fuck

F

>we set out to save Shire, Sam
>and it has been saved
>but not for me
>YOU DON'T MEAN THAT. YOU CAN'T LEAVE

those looks of disbelief, those teary eyes and hugs.
I haven't met a woman who will understand this. My stupidass ex-girlfriend was laughing at my watery eyes while we're watching this

>I am Superman!
;______;

fuck

>Pancakes

>Literally the entirety of taxi driver

>Jack Crawford scenes in Hannibal

>Any scene in which two men hug

yeah but you have to admit that their relation ship is pretty homoerotic like the other user said, I mean re watch/ imagine the scene when they are on the way to the volcano in the mordor and the fat midget is always taking care of his frodo, he's very close phisicly of him, crying and stuff... I mean I know it's all friendship but they still look kinda gay

Are you a woman?

Game of Thrones non-included

Why do neckbeards hate women so much?

Not even memeing, women just can't get Beavis and Butthead. Its literally impossible to get if you weren't a dumb male teenager wasting time with other dumb male teenagers.

not really. check out arab culture, its normal for men to kiss each other on the cheeks and to hold hands, but being gay is a taboo.

Its only western culture that sees any male bonding or fraternity as "lol no homo bro xDDD"

T-thanks Marx

no. and I don't watch my phone or fuck up the plot but still... I sometime find unbearable scenes with two guys complaining over and over in a very predictible way and doesn't gets the plot anywere

because women wont give them any kind of interaction let alone the sex they so desperately crave.

People like to make it a meme because of Evangelion of course but yeah, its legitimately a good scene.

If everyone in his company thought like this then they'd all be liars.

Wrong.
Multiple women have touched me in the bus and subway. The trick is in putting your hand close to her's and wash your teeh