Plan B

Has anyone started thinking about a plan B if Hillary does get elected?

Do we start gorilla warfare?

I will make contact with the Russian embassy. Will transfer all IP that I have access to to them if she is elected.

RIP America

Peaceful Secession and war if they try to stop us

Texas?

Lol, all the basement dwellers on this board will do is make posts about how butthurt they are and how the Jews are responsible for it and that' it.

Arizona

We are better than Texas

>you will never be a tiny shark with a sweet hat and four hot babes on both side of your fins

Sauce would be appreciated

I hope that's a single sex swimming hole. Otherwise you are degenerate and new Mexico should conquer you.

Look how much this guy is loving life. I want this happiness.

I am surprised the USA has held together for the duration of the Obongo administration desu. Especially that bit where they banned the stars and bars.

Hello Mr. CIA. You won't find any terrorists here or anyone planning violent acts if Hillary is elected. This is a website of peace.

He's happy because one of those girls is finger blasting him.

> Plot twist. It's a gender fluid shark

Did you vote to leave?

>gorilla warfare

>New Mexico
>old hippies and Mexicans
>conquering a state of conservative gun owners with 3 times the population

Sure m8 stay gay

Too bad gorillas have a poor minority child weakness

True .

Arizona and Texas ought to pincer strike new mexico

What kind of IP? How do you have access?

>already war gaming the collapse of the us after Hillary wins

Shit m8 it's really that bad isn't it

tech.

Yep. It is.

Don't do it user. Just move to Namibia, or Hava Nuka, or any other Sup Forumsony and start your own business.

No you won't.

Plan B is business as usual with the hope she gets indicted and impeached.

Those are shit countries with no future.

Putin is getting the advanced super tech and singularity bug. Would want to throw in with that instead of Hillary and her sjw cunts

COME HOME WHITE MAN

Bill Clinton signed NAFTA.

Hillary Clinton will sign the Trans Pacific Partner ship some time next year. That is NAFTA for the Pacific region.

That is why the money printer media is going all in for Hillary.

You should start looking for companies that do business in the Pacific region to invest in.

If you are a shrewd player of the game, that is.

Was considering that as an option. South America has always been a great disappointment.

What is your five year victory plan?

Will you btfo of Brazil?

Nothing will happen. People saying the will revolt if Hillary wins are the same as people saying they will move to Canada is Trump wins. All anyone here will do is bitch, whine, moan, ans post memes until the next election cycle.

Wait and see. I know that I would go full retard after five more months of the shit we see everyday in this election