Are there other films that have this much sexual tension and release?

Are there other films that have this much sexual tension and release?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2406252/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

The Secretary

Yeah, the CCTV footage of me and your mum behind that strip club where she works.

yes

Animal House

Problem Child 2

Only fat balding betas go to strip clubs. How's that Rogaine working out for you?

what's this?

Why are you insulting your 'Uncles'? Your sixty 'Uncles'?

Was Mrs Robinson the bad guy, or just a misunderstood and damaged woman?

Also,
>tfw no milf hottie gf to seduce your young mind and make you her sex pet
>tfw you'll never smell her stocking feet
>tfw she'll never unenthusiastically jerk your cock
>tfw i am twenty-eight and my mind isn't even young enough to be seduced by aforementioned milf hottie

jdimsa

Any non-cinemax movies with lots of sex scenes in them? Thanks in davace.

If you find one, don't jump around to "the good parts". Let it unfold and build up naturally.

she was a good friend

Probably thisShe was both. Trying to cling to the last moments of youth and attractiveness she has while wanting her daughter to fall into the same trap she did.
>tfw you'll never smell her stocking feet
This hurts too much

The Handmaiden.

You won't see a sexual tension release quite like this in cinema anytime near.

At least here, we can hurt together, friend.

My gf is buying more panthyhose and tights to wear for me, which numbs the pain a bit, but still no stockings and garters.

I hope you're familiar with the photography of Elmer Batters. He was, no meming, our guy

Not that anyone is going to believe either of us, but I get it. My girlfriend is a teacher and wears a lot of tights, stockings, so on. I'm really into it.

I'm not familiar with this photographer. What am I in for?

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?

Nice, my gf is also a teacher. Pencil skirt + nylons = my fetish

>What am I in for?
Vintage legs and feet in stockings

/ourgrownwoman/

What grade? My old lady teaches 5-8. Inner city. Hates it.

Nice, it's neat to talk with someone so alike. I'll check him out.

is kate the ambassador of /ss/?

Crazy, mine teaches middle school too, but we're out in the sticks so she hasn't had to deal with that shit yet.

It really is. I honestly think I have a fetish for women in vintage clothing and besides individual fetish models there's not a lot that caters to it. It also means I pretty much have to have a tumblr to follow them

I grew up in the sticks of rural Virginia, sometimes I wish I still lived there, but the convenience of the мeтpo and everything here makes up for it a lot of the time.

I know what you mean, my interests are in the same line. I don't use tumblr, though. I mostly just lurk specific threads and so on.

Illinois here, Chicagoland area. I have a comfy job in my shitty little town that lets me shitpost all day but I wouldn't mind commuting to the city. Definitely wouldn't live there though.

It's nice to know there's still some Sup Forums folks into the classics. If I try to start a thread here, it's typically about classic movies and actresses/waifus

I hope so.

:3

I've never been to Chicago, but I have an old friend who's lived there for years. She seems to like it, except for the cold. I love the cold.

I really enjoy the classics. I imagine we're in a minority here. Are your threads successful?

Chicago has some cool shit to do, but gf and i have been broke for a while so we can't really do much. We're actually going to see a show on Broadway in the summer though.

They've done alright. While they don't thrive like dubs threads, they attract a civil group anons happy to discuss what seems to be a niche interest

La Vénus à la fourrure

imdb.com/title/tt2406252/

Maybe I'll end up visiting at some point, I visit back once or so a year for about two weeks, which is about all I can stand.

I'm glad to hear there are more of us out there. Nylons are so great.

I've been meaning to see this.

That they are, my friend. Enjoy yourself if you're ever up here! And be sure to pop in if I ever start another of those threads.

To stay on topic, I'd recommend The Lady Eve, as a part of the subtext is that Henry Fonda's character has been on an expedition and hasn't even seen a woman in several years before he meets Barbara Stanwyck's character

In The Mood For Love but I wouldn't say there's release

Dat projection

Actually you're probably right, I got a strippers number the other weekend probably because I was the least lecherous guy in the joint

>Was Mrs Robinson the bad guy
False rape accusations

Mr. Robinson was such a beta when he confronted Ben. He cowered in the corner like he thought he was next

murmur of the heart
Lolita 1997

Has anyone here seen the night porter? Great movie, I've watched it twice. I'm a huge charlotte rampling fan.

I haven't but I've heard good things. I like Dirk Bogarde and Miss Rampling is lovely

The Dark Knight Rises

both between CIA and Big Guy and Bat man and Big Guy

Yes.

It was meh.