Shouldn't a Jedi master know which species are immune to mind tricks?

Shouldn't a Jedi master know which species are immune to mind tricks?

>credits will do fine
>yeah the ending credits

Its a big galaxy.

A galaxy with a couple of hundred of jedi? How often do they attempt mind tricks on this entire species that Watto just happens to be able to identify and confidently dismiss a mind trick?

For you

Maybe he just didn't roll high enough on the diplomacy check.

Perhaps it's not certain races but merely certain individuals who are immune to mind tricks. Aren't there like only two instances of mind tricks working and only one being in the OT?

>jewish caricatures superior mind is immune to mind tricks

Where did he put his skill points in?

4/10 intelligence
2/10 speech
6/10 dueling
0/10 crafting
4/10 force

Was it attempt to robber? No respect to private property from Jedis.

Watto tells him that mind tricks don't work on toydarians

Nice fucking joke reddit

Star Wars wiki have 1.590 pages in the Sentient Species category, no one will try to remember small details about them all.

There are some races in the star wars movies that your wonder why society would interact with them at all... this flying slave driving negro wouldn't be able to barter with me... id smack his shit good.

>everything I don't like is reddit starring (You)

I regretted it as soon as I posted it, desu

>small detail
>inability to dominate their mind.

NICE user, NICE

>not a single 10/10

Thats a bad char right there

>trying to mind control a jew

top fucking kek mate

>supposedly the good guy
>tried to defraud an impoverished salesman

>conducting electricity is evil
>dominating someone's mind is OK in the light side

>english has hundreds of thousands of words
>most native english speakers could easily give an approximate definition for thousands if asked

i'm pretty sure a super-powered space psychic could remember wich of those 1590 had brain shields

Star Wars is so very fucking shit, Lucas simply lucked out with the first two films and its been underwhelming or shit ever since and every attempt to expand its """"lore"""" has been fucking horrifying. I know you guys do this for kicks but the threads have gotten to the point where I just hide them now.

You're supposed to go for 8/10 or 9/10 max so that permanent upgrades you find don't go to waste, idiot

fpbp

You have to realize Quigon is probably the laziest Jedi Master you could possibly imagine. He always tries to let the Force do everything for him. Everything to him is "the will of the Force" to the point that it gets him killed at the end.

Even his merging with the Force was half assed and he ended up just being a voice apparition.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a secret drunkard too.

In the clone wars cartoon Obi Wan was working with some kind of mushroom people and remembered he was imune to some kind of poison even before the mushroom guy could remember

They obviously have a big knowledge of many species, but don't know every little bit, mind trick isn't even his favorite force power

only a hothead deals in absolutes

Because the nose knows user

qui gon was a really shit jedi

i dont know why people think he was a good character

he was grossly incompetent and just seemed like a weirdo that the jedi council tried to keep away

Why didn't the Jedi just sell this piece of shit ship, that was easily identifiable to the Queen's enemies, on Tatooine and buy a cheap freighter to take them to Couruscant?

>playing RPGs with perma-stat increases
who's the real idiot, pleb?

Why are they immune to force? Are they force users themselves?
That would explain how those tiny wings kept him flying.
Or how he can run a spaceship spare part business at a backwater planet where nothing happens.

>x/10
who are you trying to fool here?

Because space Jews invented the mind tricks before the Jedi adopted them into their religion

It's draws a parallel between Judaism and Christianity

god damn it

He forgot because he was shitfaced drunk for the entire movie

If wuingon is so bad how come he was the first jedi to become a force ghost?

Not sure what you're trying to say.

Why do we still interact with blacks and Jews?

They aren't immune, it's got to do with strength of mind.

>sand people constantly harass farmers and travelers
>they don't just genocide all of them
Why? It wouldn't even be that hard

>Similar to the Hutts, Toydarian brains have an unusual composition which made them resistant to influence from the Force.

He just half-assed his death

>Hillary Clinton's Historic Journey to the White House

He wasn't the first, he essentially rediscovered how to do it because they forgot or something.

>be a slave until you're 9
>be separated from your mother and indoctrinated by emotionless, celibate monks
>jedi treat you like shit because you're different (joined too late) and masters don't trust you (as seen in episode 1 where they judge him like a piece of meat)
>be told to suppress all your emotions
>be groomed by the greatest manipulator in the galaxy, and he's your only non-jedi friend and the only one that's not stupidly hard on you all the time for your humanly mistakes
>be given a god complex because you're told you're literally the chosen one and soon to be most powerful person of all time
>have nightmares about your mother suffering and dying, but be told by jedi to ignore it
>finally get the chance to see your mom
>she was tortured and raped and dies in your arms
>have to fight on the front lines of a galactic war for 3 years
>have premonitions about your wife dying the same way the ones about your mom came true
>freak out
>jedi still don't trust you, ask you to spy on your best non-jedi friend
>put you on council but don't promote you to master, even though you're top 5 strongest jedi in the galaxy, making you seem like a joke
>still turn in sith lord who promised to save your wife because of your loyalty to the jedi
>jedi don't trust you again and don't take you to arrest the most powerful villain in the galaxy
>go to help anyway and see jedi, who was a dick to you your whole life, about to break his own rules and murder a prisoner, fucking hypocrites
>see last chance to save your beloved wife, freak out in a split second decision and cut douchebag jedi's hand off
>now feel like you've fucked up so hard you have no choice but join the dark side, hey at least you can save your wife

Can we all finally admit that Anakin did nothing wrong?

You'd think it'd be connected to what Obi-Wan said in New Hope about weak minds being easy to influence in the scene about the droids the guys weren't looking for, but obviously George wasn't done with his fucking pottery.

He was secretly a grey Jedi and played both sides.

>put you on council but don't promote you to master, even though you're top 5 strongest jedi in the galaxy, making you seem like a joke
Altough Anakin understandably saw it this way, it had to do with wisdom more than raw ability.

The rest of your post is probably one of the first times I've ever been convinced that a villain actually did nothing wrong.

The more I think about it, the more it feels that altough the Jedi were generally good, their monk-like ways were fucked up and this is the extreme result they got from that.

If he wasn't wise enough to be a master how could he be wise enough to be on the council?

damn.
This one just redpilled me.

Because of equality.

hutts support maximum diversity.

He wasn't. He met the requirements of Sheev and maybe the senate and was as such allowed to enter, but he did not meet the requirements of the Jedi to be a master. A compromise was made to open a new position in the council which was effectively a "senator emissary"-ish position that did not require (or grant) the rank of a master.

Wait, the Jedi don't control their own council? Why would Sheev be able to tell them what to do?

He suggested it and the Jedi, as a diplomatical gesture, allowed it.

Neeson was so bad as a jedi

They literally cant they are like insects

Delete this

Even the strongest mind can be beaten.

Remember that time Anakin, Obi-Wan and Samuel L Jackson gangbanged an alien until he broke and told them what they wanted to know.

It's like the police commandeering your car, needs ust

Jedi don't have jurisdiction on tatooine, hence the rampant scum and villainy

Jedi have juristiction everywhere as long as they can outrun the Hutts

>Apple iStarship 12
>no 3.5mm interface ports for R2 droids to connect to

Who would you rather see get blacked?

Padme or Rey?

>nice fucking joke /tg/
corrected for you faggot

I want to see them both share a 12" cock.

Padme
a
d
m
e

More specifically, I want to see a big black cock sandwiched between their tits while they pleasure the tip of it.

But if you had to pick one of them, who would you pick?

How did Watto get away with this?

Padme.

Agreed

That's like trying to sell Airforce one in a Somalian street market. The only people with enough liquidity would be the ones you don't want to mess with.

>That scene with the fireplace in ep2 where you can see her tits rise and fall with her breathing

>replace whiny Anakin with?

But George funded the movies himself essentially, so he's the Jew in this scenario. Not like Jar Jar and Watto were forced on him.

he's a cuck

Reminder that Watto is a Jew, but the rest of his race are noble and have iron-clad laws of hospitality

Literally nobody cares what you read in a book or a saw in a children's cartoon

>it's not canon if I don't like it

Just put your fingers in your ears and hum kiddo

If he didn't marry Padme no one would have given a shit seeing as supposedly Jedi are allowed to fuck just not "love"

Fucking hell, you torched and salted the burn you son of a bitch !

Lmao

Is this pick a satire?

>there were a lot of aliens previous in ot, it was known for it
>only two black characters, Windu and Panaka, have secondary roles
>nobody likes fucking Jar Jar, Watto is disgusting and unappealing and looks like Jewish caricature