Why don't you make music, user?

>Why don't you make music, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gEjwDuxBids
youtube.com/watch?v=uWZfcYUOzDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can blow my flute like a dick and we'll make music together.

I need that time to listen to music

>Oh but I do...(yikes :| )

I think you mixed those two up

the blonde girl behind her is pretty cute.

LOL, she looks like a corpse

because I like listening to music , not making music

mega gay

i do though

i like my women pale and dead inside.

If you like playing instruments just for the fuck of it then fine! But since 99% of people aren’t creative enough to release music that is as good or even better than the music you or they think is 10/10, why have the stupid opinion that most people should be making music?
why?

it's objectively fun

because music that is sold is shit. All Verse Chorus shit. Always relies heavily on vocals to get by.
Sometimes if you want music a certain way you have to make it yourself.

....in the off chance that you’re not baiting, you are wrong.
This was sold , lmao, and I guess relies on vocals hahaha, but is 100% 10/10 imo.
youtu.be/gEjwDuxBids

i don’t have anyone to form a band with me

also thrash is gay take that shirt off and don’t put another one on

gay is ok

‘no’

it's good to express yourself, you don't even have to publish it moron

I do?

I have small hands

all anons responding ITT claiming to make music; be honest what kind of music do you do and at what scale?

i'm a totally untrained dabbler who just buys lots of instruments and half-figures out how to play them and fucks around alone with recording/editing/noise. i was in a bluegrass band as a teen, i played the washtub bass.

I do

i play in a band and play guitar pretty bad and bass pretty ok
we're recording our first album actually

I do. Why don't you?

wanna touch my synths, i mostly make drone do you think that would get a good response on tumblr?

tumblr? why?

Not talented enough.

not to mention she also has FAS

id fuck her

Because I'm a socially awkward autist and can't force myself to find other people and sing in front of them like I could when I was 17.

Don't think it's good enough. That's pretty much it.

sorry i forgot to put quotations around it. this is proof xanax is un /fa/

Lots of good musicians with small hands

She does NOT listen to Suicidal Tendencies.

how old is her

whos asking?
the girl in center or the soulless husk looking at you

depression

because im deaf you ableist bitch

omw

i'm a lazy depressed fuck who can barely concentrate

I make music seriously as a discipline and art... sounds pretty ridiculous saying it like that but basically, most of the time I'm not sleeping, eating, or at my ft job I'm working.

It's exhausting but it is what I'm best at and I'll probably be able to make a career out of it in time.

>deaf
>on Sup Forums

that... would check out. Sup Forums hates music anyway

I write lyrics every now and then, I might be watching something and be inspired but only in bursts do I ever focus on writing, but I'm always training to sing and find my own sound

Who is she?

google image search-chan

No, tell me who she is right now!

sorry i'm going out
brb

Teachers sometimes get paid by the student so a couple corpses go a long way too make their rent

Sarah Snyder

Thanks senpai

i want to start learning ableton but i work a lot, and come exhausted home. shitposting on Sup Forums is different cause that requires zero cognitive load

that shit gay

I do it just sucks
And I dont have a mic besides the laptop one

I make kinda folky bedroom pop stuff, some psychedelic pop shit. I played guitar in a band for a few years just for fun, we never took it very seriously. Now I just make music on my own for fun, i release stuff when I finish it, but I go pretty slow because I like to go at my own pace. I just record using a MIDI keyboard and my guitar and mic and shit. Works out well

Excuse me bitch I practice my baritone to Johnny Cash all the time

being profoundly uncreative is suffering

i'm only good at singing (apparently)

If you spent $300 you could have a decent setup going. SM58 mic, basic Focusrite preamp D/A converter and a pair of Audio Technica M50x headphones. That's assuming you have a keyboard with midi. A Novation launchpad isn't that much money either. You can make a lot of quality music for just over $500. Do your vocals in the closet facing the mic butt of the mic out of the closet

I make DSBM and no one I know gives a flying fuck. The only people who listen to my music are from Eastern Europe.

Turns out girls stop being impressed when you tell them that the band you're in is a one-man band and the songs are 20 minutes of repetition and shrieking.

lol kill yourself, wagecuck

I write synthy pop and ambient pieces with my gf. We're just starting and not super good at it but it's what we want to do.

>implying you need talent

i don't have anything to express, i have a nice life and i am happy

You can express your happiness and make other people happy too

not everybody needs to express.. only some people do

>i am happy

you dont belong here, friend

cheer up!

>Well you see, one time I was sitting in my room when my mom came in....

what's the point of me wasting time and money on doing something badly that other people do better for free

the issue with Sup Forums is that the people who post on this board who do happen to make their own music make degenerate genres like harsh noise, power electronics, dark ambient, depressive black metal, funeral doom, etc...

Jokes on you, I play regular black metal and punky/thrashy death metal.

that's just as bad

music is nice.

also i hate the idea of competitive art making. there's nothing wrong with being unmarketable and unextraordinary. if you're encouraged enough to keep at it you'll progressively improve your composition and learn to do more intricate and interesting things.

so fix the problem instead of whining about it and making the degeneration even worse

I wasn't complaining about it. I love degenerate music. Girls are gay.

why are u posting my girlfriend on Sup Forums u fucking faggot are u jealous im fucking her and you arent?

yes

are you lesbian

nah she loves my gold grill wearing soundcloud rapper dick

she's lesbian actually but keep fantasizing

i try and it stresses me until i cant listen to anything anymore. im so bad that i literally ruin music for myself.

this is why you're alone.

This

>depends what you call music

she aint no lesbian lmao she sucked off ian connor

Link

bedroom psyche and shoegaze

Why don't you get better taste in music?
Suicidal Tendencies only released one good album, and that was their first. Everything after that just plain SUCKS!

I'm tryin, I just finished practicing guitar today.

I’m too much of a brainlet to understand music theory

Damn, that's what I wanna do. Do you just record multiple tracks of yourself playing different parts and mix them together later?

when I listen back on it I get super self-conscious and cringe and delete it

But I do

youtube.com/watch?v=uWZfcYUOzDA

you don't need music theory, it's a tool that helps you out and makes you pick interesting ideas but you can definitely make good art without it.

When I make something I'm proud of, I listen to it nonstop, but I'm way too nervous to release anything because so far I've just made lo-fi noise recordings and I don't want to start my music career with such talentless hackery that I can't even recreate again.

how the fuck do people manage to get such nice rolls with their sleeve on short sleeves tees? Serioulsy I'm 6'1 and I could get something like that with maybe an XL shirt but xxl shirts are too long, with L shirts the rolls aint thick enough. Help me out senpaitachi

>lo-fi noise
I was about to call you a true talentless hack but atleast you seem to be selfconcious about it.

Yeah, I literally just recorded myself speaking into a set of headphones attached to a distortion pedal, and I used my phone to record it. I myself think it sounds cool, but I realize it's nothing worth releasing to the public.

take the noise recordings, put them through an equalizer, then layer them on top of eachother, looping the more rhythmic parts of the noise. Start the song with just one loop, then add another, and another, all the while your slightly changing each loop