Which one is better?

Which one is better?

more like which one is less bad
the answer is BvS
SS is just a mess

Skwad. It's just bad with a few cool moments in it. BVS is just disappointing from beginning to end.

>SS is just a mess
Nice meme.

Suicide Squad is a legitimate fun movie

>SS wasn't a mess
nice meme

Calling it a mess is reddit speak for "I'm calling it bad because everybody else says it's bad even though I have no real criticism".

it was a mess cuz script was rushed
and then movie was butchered in the editing room

just stop, ok

BvS by far

Suicide Squad was fucking terrible.

>and then movie was butchered in the editing room
Another nice meme. All these hoops that Disney enabling reddit shits jump through to disparage DC.

Batman v Superman

Fuck Suicide Squad.

If you can't come to terms that SS was a complete failure with a predictable as fuck plot then you're worse than every marlel drone on this entire board, and thats really saying something.

Both are awful beyond belief, but the embarassing failure of BvS is way more disappointing.

>If you can't come to terms that SS was a complete failure
If by complete failure you mean it wasn't given the "trendy to praise" seal of approval by the reddit crowd. Because it was certainly finanically successful and enjoyed by real people across the country. You thought Suicide Squad was a failure, but the people next to you on the bus enjoyed it. Try explaining to the little boy with the Rick Flag T-shirt that he's wrong. Try telling the 8/10+ girl in her Harley Quinn outfit, Illuminate Armond White himself on the "facts". (B-BUT BOX OFFICE SUCCESS DOES NOT EQUAL QUALITY. MARVEL CAPESHIT = GOOD 95%+ CERTIFIED FRESH, DC = BAD AND WRONG TERRIBLE EMBARRASSMENT BAWAHAHAHA IS DC EVEN TRYING)

Now who is the autistic one?

>all this triggering
kek you people really liked BvS and SS didn't you? I thought it was just a meme.

BvS restored earnest emotion back to the superhero movie after Nolan's autism and Disney's quip fueled spiritual genocide of cinema. Suicide Squad was just a good time that was dragged through the mud because the memes were against it. The RT scores for SS and Deadpool would be flipped if the memes around them were swapped even if the actual movies stayed exactly the same.

>Try explaining to the little boy with the Rick Flag T-shirt that he's wrong.

I can understand a Willellium T-Shirt, or a Captain Boomerang shirt, and since this is 2017, a Harley shirt on a little boy

But a Rick Flagg shirt? Come on user, you're delusional

SS = 7.5/10

BvS = 5.5/10

In my opinion.

BvS has cinematography as a support beam to make up for its flaws

Suicide Squad has jack shit

>Suicide Squad has jack shit
SS Harley Quinn had a far bigger impact on the mainstream than the BvS "cinematography" that is only appreciated (often ironically) on an image board of autistic people. These fllms are products and so must be judged by how well they catered to their intended audience, and by that metric Suicide Squad was the more successful movie.

>But a Rick Flagg shirt? Come on user, you're delusional
Apologise

>please pick between shit & vomit
no thanks

Hopefully those extra pennies in your bank account are worth you typing out such garbage that I'm sure you don't believe in the slightest

Get fucked. Shit on BvS all you like but you can't say that Snyder doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve. That's a large part of the reason why the redditors who can't handle any irony free emotion shit on BvS and MoS so much.

BvS was worse but SS is a close runner up

Suicide Squad.

At least it had a good album going for it.

I didn't watch Suicide Squad, but I can't imagine it being worse than BvS.

Right (obviously)

Suicide Squad was entertaining, BvS was plothole riddled garbage. Sup Forums is just being contrarian and pretending BvS is "deep" when it's villain was trying so hard to be a reddit memester that even reddit couldn't stand him.

BvS was fucking garbage, the editing of Suicide Squad (if anything) saved the film from being just as shit.

Ok i thought you were serious about loving these movies but i see now. It IS a meme.

Yes, let's listen to what the Baneposter has to say about appreciating irony free emotion.

You say baneposting like it's a negative thing.

>comparing BvS to MoS

Don't insult Man of Steel by putting Batman v Superman anywhere near it. Man of Steel was great but BvS had literal plotholes everywhere and had the most embarressing worst portrayal of a DC villain since Batman Forever's Bane.

MoS>SS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BvS

The only reason any kid would wear that is because they sold out of Joker t-shirts or because it's a bling version of it

Bane wasn't even in Forver, mouskeeter.
Batman v Superman is the same as Batman Returns.

BvS by far, really good kino but SS was too bad, I just preferred getting to see more of batman and I loved Ben's performance. Can't wait to see his Batman confronting Leto's Joker and the inevitable murder of the Joker at Batman's hands and Batman's downfall.

For once, I'm on his side.

He's complaining that "mess" is a faux-criticism. He wants real detail.

imho BvS

Batman v Superman, specifically the Ultimate Edition

I LOVED Suicide Squad. Harley Quinn was so fucking awesome. Just like my gf, badass and oh so beautufil. The Joker was great too. I'm like the Joker irl, I don't care about rules. FUCK Batman and fuck rules. Fuck Amanda Waller, but not because she's a woman or black, because she's authority and I don't respect authority.

>Batman V Superman is better than Suicide Squad
>WOW! Disney defence force is here!

I don't think we should promote characters like Harley Quinn as a positive model for young girls. We should do the contrary

Both sucked.

BvS was a better put compared to SS, but it was also boring for significant chucks.

SS is complete trash, but I honestly enjoyed how trashy it is.

tfw liked both

Squad is one of the worst major motion pictures I've ever seen.