You got a boyfriend? You got a cute boyfriend?

>You got a boyfriend? You got a cute boyfriend?
What did he mean by this?

BLACKED

But does Finn have the hots for Rey, or does he have the hots for her boyfriend?

That hes gay and hoped she had a cute bf so he could fuck him

The empire plays vines of dancer girls for their storm troopers and promises them a gf if they slaughter a village.

This scene was actually cringey because it was obvious she didn't actually have a boyfriend and was making an excuse. It was full JUST-tier.

why does that line feel so fucking weird in the middle of a star wars film?

it's not a billion miles from the "nice men" scene in empire, but feels completely out of place and jarring.

I was sad when I heard about Reys pussy

Girlfriend is an American children's term.

It's like in Rogue One when Jyn says "take everything that isn't nailed down"

Bad writers.

Well, Empire had romance in it. There was a love story, so a few moments of sexual tension and romantic probing here and there wouldn't feel out of place.

In TFA, there is no love story, but they felt that having this man and this woman go through so much together without even a hint of intimacy would be weird, so they shoehorned in one line where Finn asks about her boyfriend.

>shoehorned in one line where Finn asks about her boyfriend.
Finn is pretty clearly thinking with his dick the entire movie, to a point where it adversely affects the movie.

>"I'm sorry, I don't date black men."
>shows rey walking towards white supremacist empire enlistment center

I'm really not sure what Weitz meant by this???

I know that's what it feels like, but I just don't know if that was intended. I'm not sure Disney thinks that Finn was thinking with his dick. I think as far as Disney is concerned, Finn and Rey are just really really good friends.

I guess we'll know for sure if Finn ends up being gay in the next one. I really hope he doesn't though.

I don't think they will make Finn gay. He's obviously supposed to be straight but Rey doesn't like him back. Also supposedly Finn gets an Asian gf in the next one.

The reason behind Finn's behaviour is lack of emotional maturity. From kid he was trained to be a soldier so he does not understand how to behave when interacting with people outside of the rule bound mind washed army.
This is shown when he is trying to grab her by the hand and lead her to safety.

>Finn reunites with Rey after Kylo kidnaps her
>"Did he touch you? DID YOU SUCK HIS DICK??"
Jeez JJ I know NuWars is gritty and realistic but come on

>Trained to be a soldier since
>Acts literally nothing like a soldier

The way he acts in film, anyone would think he'd been conscripted a few weeks ago

>how to behave when interacting with people outside of the rule bound mind washed army.
WHOOO!!! DID YOU SEE THAT? DID. YOU. SEE. THAT!?

how would Sup Forums feel if Finn actually turns out to be gay and cucks Rey?

>the writers purposefully wrote him like a retarded foil character

That would be fucking stupid.

Actually, i didn't mind it in TFA, when Finn see's Rey for the first time he's acting like a neckbeard white knight, trying to save her but failing and getting her in even more trouble.

They should maybe have worded that better but i thought it was a fun scene

How can we even compete!?!

>u got a boyfriend? You got a cute boyfriend?
That he might have a chance if her bf was ugly but if he was cute he was out of luck.

Why does everyone forget the worst moment? When Finn is arguing with the beach ball and says "Droid please!" In the same manner as you would say "nigga please!"

Would you prefer "bolted down" or "welded down"?

WEW lads

That's how I took it to be honest

Why would you care if he's gay?

sup

There was more sexual tension between Rey and Kylo Ren than there was between Rey and Finn.

white men are not needed anymore to be honest

Just because he needed to be reconditioned doesn't mean that he was a man with normal childhood.

Who would you rather see get blacked?

Padme or Rey?

Padme needs it more because she was stuck with that Anakin whiteboi retard

Rey obviously fucked all sorts of weird aliens for food or just pleasure regularly

Padme, because 1. she's der juden and 2. because it makes Darth Vader having the voice of a black man become pottery in hindsight.

Padme because she's better looking.

YOU JUST KNOW

They're gonna hook up aren't they..