Are white people native americans?

Are white people native americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891,_lynchings
rbth.com/science_and_tech/2016/02/23/its-official-native-americans-and-siberians-are-cousins_569517
youtube.com/watch?v=fYTXRDtYzYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lose wars lose clay

Once you lost the war, you lose the right of exist.

Also, fuck natives, they are no better than Mexicans.

White americans aren't even white.

They conquered their land and own it.

Procure outra board para postar, macaco.

I like that mentality
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

Of course not
Asia for Asians
Africa for Africans
Europe for Europeans
America and Australia for everyone

Now the nigs and Mexicans have taken it. Might is right and if we can't fight I say take a mass exodus to Europe and uncuck them

Thoughts?

They will end up like wh*Te invaders of haiti and south africa. Let them throw their last tantrums.

Agreed, good luck in the upcoming race war. Friendly reminder that the majority of children being born today are not white. :)

uma delicia

Europe was never cucked until America media made it over here.
Yanks are a blight. Stay where you are thanks

>Europe for Europeans
Its no longer for Europeans.

This. (((America))) and (((Hollywood))) normalized shitskinnery for everyone else

keep your lowlife ass there

This
new world and this continent has no native lenguage,race,culture. These white ppl were immigrants, the natives immigrate here, blacks were immigrant,just a land for everyone making a coctel of races and languages with no identy.....

difference is muslims are on average 10% of a countries population here while blacks and spics are up to 50% in the usa

>whites are somehow american while black arent
Wew

blacks didnt' conquer the land, they got brought here as slaves and were going to be deported before lincoln was killed

it's barely 6% non white so not even close to 10%...

some mudslimes in europe could pass as white in the us

Is he retarded? "Americans" are not an ethnicity, the whole concept of the US is that EVERYONE can be an American, no matter where he originally comes from

he's a trump supporter; yes, he is retarded

So?
Also why does conquering land make you a native?

This. Far right here, you know, i'm a white supremacist, i think other races are subhumans and so on but unironically i think far right Euros should push the idea that white people have nothing to do in America.
And they should all be deported to Europe.

Here's why :

1. It'd be morally fair. We say muslims have nothing to do in Europe, well then white people have nothing to do in America. Fair is fair.

2. Europe would become twice as strong overnight.

3. USA would finally collapse since white people are the only thing holding that shithole country together, and USA needs to die so Europe can be free.

#Whitexit now
White people come back to your country

>The same people who talk about "conquering" America and owning it are the same memers who spout "rightful clay" over land they lost

Hmmm

Good. Wh*Tey must be destroyed.

>americans all claim they are irish
>ireland goes from 5million to 200million inhabitants overnight

The Native European Man was here first than the Asiatic horde that came later.

>implying there are 195 pale burgers

too much mickey in em to be white

didn't those kids get arrested or some shit?

t. slanted eye asiatic sami barbarian

america lost the immigration war

t. jean mouloud

no you are speaking to jean vladimir actually
i voted fn and i am absolautely french t b h, like napoleon

yes
they conquered the land, so it belongs to them
natives doesn't even have the concept of the modern state, so it is weird they calim Americas as theirs

America never loses a war sweetie, not even Vietnam ;)

I was born here, so that makes me a native of this place.

Kill yourself

This.

what about nigs who were born there?

>most whites are yuro mutts
But there are virtually no white people in the US.

They are Americans, just like me.

identity isn't based solely on race, you know?

>white supremacist huezilian
Eat some sopa jorge, you are not making any sense

Hopefully not. There should be no punishment for destroying wh*Te scum.

ITALY FOR THE ETRUSCANS

>brass knuckles

jesus, too far

kek why ? i thought i'd make the americans butthurt with that post, not the fucking mexicans

and native asians and africans as well

Some evidence exist for it. I personally think Europeans came here during the Ice Age like Siberians did but they all died out for some reason. Also I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest of some Europeans pre-Leif Erickson ended up in the Americas via boat and either mixed with the Siberians or got killed.

On the contrary, not far enough. He should have beheaded the wh*Te scum right there.

this

That chick in the pink shirt was so fucking wet from seeing that.

AHAHAHHA

USA was founded by Ragnar and Ulfric Stormclock

She wants the alpha BBC and not the beta cuckhold tiny wh*Te or tiny as*an """cock""".

this americans sshowing off their education, im literally dying here

this is no better than ramming a car into blm protesters

you americans are a violent bunch of savages, no matter the color, the religion or the ideology you have

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891,_lynchings

>Lord Molyneaux

Read too much Harry Potter lol

why do blacks do exaggerated anime moves before sucker punching people?

Meds are not wh*Te, you are supposed to be our allies in destroying the wh*Te menace. You will be able to form the New Roman Empire in return for your help.

>only Siberians had the ability to cross over a frozen wasteland

you're a fucking child

>he believes in the siberian origin of native americans

they crossed by boats via the coasts and by islands.
the oldest site in the americas is in south america and the next oldest is in central america

hurr durr you are not white blablabla barbarbar shut up pigskin

>derp
rbth.com/science_and_tech/2016/02/23/its-official-native-americans-and-siberians-are-cousins_569517

found the butthurt wh*Te scum tourists
get out of our countries you barbarians

The problem isn't white or black or whatever.
The real problem is white american, black american, green american etc etc

YOU ARE VIOLENT SAVAGES, DISGUSTING!

Stfu mutt

Your point? Siberians didn't pop out of the ground. They migrated like everyone else.

In addition, look at that girl who grabs him after he punches wh*Tey. She runs after him at first, but slows down when she grabs his shirt and feels how powerful he is. You can tell she wants the BBC. Wh*Tey cucked once again.

this can't be real, no way these people are this stupid

No. In fact, most blacks in America have been there for longer and contributed more economically and culturally than many white Americans. If you're an ''''''Irish American'''''' or ''''''Italian American'''''' you are literally less American than Jamal.

>muh ancestors

>you are literally less American than Jamal.
That's true. Somehow Italians and Irish are complicate in slavery though and owe reparations to Jamal.

>economically
Nooooo..... lol

You didn't know slavery built America? Never mind the fact that the South was the most economically backwards and stagnant region of early America because they relied on cash crop plantation slavery. Somehow that translates to "built America."

wait a moment, we wuz colombus n shieet

remember giovanni caboto (john cabot)

we are literally more american than all europeans except norwegians

This.

Let em know, bro

amerigo vespucci etc. America is like a playground for italians

samefag

Nuh-uh

Gonna be honest, I'm getting real sick and tired of wh*t* people

>wh*Tes
>people
pick one

This is the pure truth.

The only true New World Americans are the English, French, Spaniards, Portuguese and the blacks brought during slavery. It was these 4 groups of people that conquered Northern America and created the America we know of today. Anybody coming from any other ethnicity has no right to call themselves an American (except natives).

Sure, many other people came to NA like the Dutch in New Amsterdam, but they didn't do jackshit compared to the main empires (Anglo, French, Spaniard, Portuguese, and their black slaves). So if you're white and of Irish, German, Italian, Swedish, Polish, etc origins, then you're not a real American.

hmmmm try again sweetie :)

if it wasn't for us masterrace explorers and navigators, you newbie englishmen and silly spaniards would still be at the port trying to unknot the ropes

you are like a kid to me

I am italian

europeans are subhumans

agreed, euroniggers destroyed our beautiful empire, we could have been colonizing galaxies by now. I am so fucking mad.

we taught them music, phylosophy, literature, sculpting, architecture, math, medicine, we taught them all this, but they are just animals.
The only good europoor is a dead yuropean.

Where does the name "America" come from? Not any of those countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=fYTXRDtYzYc

Apologize

I live better than most niggers despite being here since WW2 please fuck off moolie

goddamn you guidos are so fucking cringy. go eat some gabagool

Slaveshit

>Shitalian seethes from his commie block after realizing that the average Italian American is more wealthy and has a higher standard of living then the best italian province

the siberian origin and coastal migration by boat dont contradict each other.
it just means instead of being colonized by mamooth hunters from siberia, it was colonized by coastal fishermen from siberia, like modern eskimos.

I am Romanian, you subhuman. I spit on your face, italian dogs

>Tfw ancestors left before shitaly became nuovo Romania
I've never seen or met a rumeno di merda

I will say that when arabs and blacks continue to infiltrate and conquer your land