Why does Sup Forums hate them?

reddit and mostly because horrible fanbase

6ix9ine is better

They became redundant after saturation 2

This.

I don't even like Brockhampton.

absolutely this
no idea why anyone thinks sat1 is the weakest

They got too popular. Sup Forums fucked with All American Trash pretty hard.

>both in popularity and members, than Migos

Oh god thank you for reminding me of this. I'm pretty sure that guy had brain damage

Actually, I was the same guy who posted that. But anyway, I thought that Brockhampton was more popular than Migos. Before you raise your poisoned pitchforks, allow me to explain the factors that influenced my thought, in story mode. The very first time I've heard of Migos was on a video of The Ten Worst Songs of 2013 by ADoseofBuckley. They made it onto the list because of Versace being a repetitive, vapid song, and were tied with Sage The Gemini for Gas Pedal and J. Dash for Wop (which I actually knew because Sage is from my hometown, and Wop was everywhere in Vine culture). I didn't care much for them, and disregarded their existence as just some lame novelty act. Meanwhile, in 2017, I visited a little site called RYM as I saw a cover for a guy inside a white car, with a title called Saturation 2. Judging the cover like a sin, I thought to myself that this was some Alt. Hip Hop rapper who finally got big into the mainstream after a long hiatus from Saturation (which I thought was some obscure hip hop gem released in the 2000s). People were in drives for them. Soon, when I officially started posting in September of 2017 (I only spectated and looked at threads for 5 years), I saw that face and album everywhere on the catalog, and, upon realizing that Brockhampton was a boy band, and that they had rave reviews from critics, thought that they were highly prospering and hugely successful. As such, I assumed that they were the biggest hip hop act ever; I didn't even remember Migos existed until last Friday, when their new album released. That was about 4, going on 5 years since I acknowledged Migos existed. And no, I never saw Migos anywhere. I didn't even know they made Bad and Bougee; I thought that was Run the Jewels. Not a single one of my friends even so much as mentioned them. Could you really blame me for not knowing?

tldr

I don't even know how to reply to this. Just wow.

Wew

Go outside

i've actually never heard their shit but i know that all their fans are memespouting suburban white high school kids who actually value the opinions of anthony fantano so i know that they aren't worth my time in the slightest

>I didn't even know they made Bad and Bougee; I thought that was Run the Jewels.

>>i make uninformed statements

bearface was a shitty replacement for Albert Gorden and Poison is the proof.

The fact that someone just spent time writing all this makes me feel a bit uncomfortable

memerap discussion belongs in /teen/

The definition of soyrap

Reddit: Brockhampton

Sup Forums: 6ix9ine

I listened to the Saturation trilogy back to back, and I thought it was ok as one big album. It feels imcomplete as three smaller ones.

>listened to trilogy back to back
Jesus christ why

I actually wrote it a bit ago, and copied it here. Hence the "I didn't even remember Migos existed until last Friday, when their new album released" sentence.

The fact that someone spent any time writing all that makes me feel a bit uncomfortable

My problem with them is that they're good and not great but so close. I like their shit but I don't go back to it because it's just lukewarm.

Submitted to meme pressure.

wow

I'm sorry

blatant industry plants