Why live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chLZQtCold8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>living without the internet
do you want me to kill myself user?

why would i ever want to live in rural england lad? i hate anglos

Not OP but for me the Shire is more similar to my homeland, not England

watch out for these spicy lads and their edgy "i dont want to live in middle earth"-posting

i wouldnt mind living in some cool elven city,the shire is just too boring.

Green roof building/minimal impact housing is a thing, user.

So is the countryside.

Best part is there's no manlet requirement

i want to live in middle earth tbhfam
i was just bumping the thread

Don't let your dreams be dreams.

>wanting to be a weak manlet cuck
What did OP meme by this?

hobbits are very sturdy

People want to live in Middle Earth, just not the shire.

>not wanting to live in a dwarven mountain city with all the booze, gold and whores you could want

>windows
>fencing
>white stone

I am 6.2ft so thank god

It is the comfy housing we desire, friends.

>Why live?
because i'm going to wake up in your mom's hole tomorrow morning

hobbit holes have windows too

I would think that the Shire is probably the desired living place for the majority if we just look at its impact on our culture, everyone knows the Shire

They are literally the weakest race in all of middle earth.
They are cuck people. They could literally do nothing if even just 2 orcs would want to rape the village

>whores
dwarves didnt have prostitution

they defeated sauron

>weakest race
The second most resilliant race against the powers of the ring, you mean.

How could be the weakest when they succeeded in their mission to save middle earth? Was Bilbo the weakest when he kept the arkenstone from Thorin? Not even an argument

>city with mountains of gold
>no prostitutes

Gondolin seems comfy as fuck desu.

does it have prostitutes

You will drink with the lads and fuck qt hobbit chicks

They couldnt do jackshit without the other races.
Also who cares how resistant to the ring you are? The ring wont rape your women

Please leave this thread.

t.edgy fag

This is one of the better "why live" threads I've seen lol.

Nah you can go live in Rhun with the Middle-Earth sand niggers and wear makeup and fuck 10 year old boys like you enjoy.

Ah, Rosie...

>hating anglos means i want to fuck boys
the city of rotherham disagrees tbhfam

The city of Rotherham hates England, just like you :)

What's boring about chilling to the max, doing nothing, no worries, friendly wizard visits, friendly people in general, walking around looking for mushrooms and such, good food (and lots of it), good beer (and lots of it), pipeweed (and being allowed to smoke it in bars) and shortstack women?

>in the Shire
>living around cunt jew manlets

That's what they all said.

Who gives a shit about being a manlet when everyone else is as well?

>The "I'm 14 and just got here from reddit" starter kit

Says who?

tolkien

>rural shit
no thanks
too much green

can't be comfy without tall buildings

>ywn live in manlettown sleeping in caves with spiders

feels fucking great

>weakest race
>chosen specifically for their mental and physical fortitude to achieve an impossible task against all odds that will save the world from Satan incarnate and his hellish armies and demons.
>don't even wear shoes
>smoke weed everyday

Saruman cuck BTFO like some old pipe weed.

samefag

Where?

sauron isnt satan incarnate

not literally, no

youtube.com/watch?v=chLZQtCold8

DONT WAKE ME UP

Didn't Freeman do this to photobomb so the paparazzi can't use the footage for their blogs or whatever?

Melkor is Satan incarnate you faggot

>not literally, no

manlet detected

i was actually going to just post about spiders but then i read his post about manlets and agreed

get trigd up lil guy ;)

sorry i misread

It was an expression you fucking reddit moron fags. Plus most of the denizens of middle-earth have never even seen anything like the Ainur. Hell, only the oldest elves had ever even seen a Balrog. To them, Sauron would be a being of supreme evil and a supernatural, incorporeal force.

Leave the basement once in awhile, virgins, the smell is getting fucking rank.

No he's not

>always cold
>also infested with millions of goblins, trolls, and a fucking Balrog

Yeah, I'd rather stay in the Shire

I don't see a screenshot of the post showing only one (you), therefore we can only assume you're lying and samefagging. And on Sup Forums of all boards!
Fucking disgraceful.

ITT: Numales argue that Sauron is not comparable to Satan, neither of which are actually real.

melkor=satan
sauron=lesser demon

Disgusting creature

>
suck my dick numale redditor

begone cuck

>you cant discuss fiction on Sup Forums

melkor = melkor
sauron = sauron
satan = satan

HAHAHA OHHH SHIT BTFO

BUH BYE REDDITOR MAKE THE VIRTUAL WALK OF SHAME NOW

There you go. It was just a figure of speech suggesting that hobbits were chosen as key figures in helping to battle the world's greatest, most seductive evil in response to some faggot up there going "hobbits are weak cucks."

Way to really put your autism on display, Sup Forums lol.

kys you edgy faggot
it was the wrong figure of speech than

very poorly edited, samefag
put in a bit of effort next time redditor ;)

This was supposed to be a comfy lotr thread you were supposed to destroy the shitposters not join them

HAHAHHA
>THE WRONG FIGURE OF SPEECH

COMPARING SAURON TO AN EVIL DEITY IS APPARENTLY "THE WRONG FIGURE OF SPEECH."

TAKE YOUR FAGGOT FASCIST DIARRHEA OPINION AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR GAPING NIGGER ASSHOLE. AND DO IT BACK ON >>>RRRREDDIT YOU INSUFFERABLE CUNTWAD. YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE-LOTR THREADS ARE COMFY HAVENS AND ALWAYS WILL BE.

>AN evil deity
>satan incarnate
literally the wrong figure of speech

>literally doesn't know what literally means
>literally a fucking retard
>literally telling people how to talk
>literally suggesting that comparing Sauron to Satan is "wrong."

Look I'm sorry Trump won and you spent 3 days crying in your bedroom, but you need to get over it son.

you werent comparing him

also:
>everyone i disagree with is an american shitlib hillary clone

I live in the countryside in Lake District and I still feel this. How the fuck do city folk even want to live?

this is the biggest faggot I've ever seen. leave it to Sup Forums to continue setting the standard

samefag

That gif is fucking hilarious!
wtf I love Martin Freeman now.

evil incarnate=satan
saying sauron is evil incarnate is equating him with the devil which is wrong because melkor is satan
continue to refuse this point as it is the only pleasure in your life and i dont want to take it away from you

>evil incarnate=satan
No
>melkor is satan
No he's not. You're retarded.

I live in dorset so I will

It was a fitting analogy because Melkor, for all intents and purposes, doesn't exist in the third age of Middle-Earth.

Sauron does, and is the chief evil, as Satan is the chief evil of Christians and the enemy of all "good." Technically of course Sauron is subordinate to Melkor, but Sauron also has his own lieutenants and underlings. Also if Melkor is Satan, who the fuck is Ungoliant since she could've killed him if she wanted to? Further, who is Shelob then?

I love how you are this deeply fucking retarded because you're just too stubborn to admit you've wasted everyone's time and derailed the thread hard on this idiotic non-argument and can't admit you're a pedantic idiot or just stop responding.

But what I love more is how you try and preempt someone pointing out it's actually you that refuses obvious logic and derives pleasure and a sense of purpose from beating this dead corpse of a non-argument to death because you think it makes you look smart and appear the obvious winner of this non-argument with your superior autism.

I would tell you to go fuck yourself, but you're already doing that.

too safe, i think gondor / ithilien would suffice since there's always that looming darkness in the background with mordor being so close.

any elvish residence would be much cooler too, though i understand the aesthetic of the shire

>can't admit you're a pedantic
i am pedantic and did never hide it
but im also correct
>who the fuck is Ungoliant
i have no fucking clue desu

Rivendell seems like a nice place to live. I wonder if anyone moved in when the elves went away.

>Howard Shore will never compose the score for your life

>Just got done watching the extended version of all 6 movies
>find out that Aragorn was 87 years old
>this explains so much
>his hanging out with the elves all the time, his bloodline, his combat skill

Why wasn't this included in the theater version?

>6 movies
did i miss something?

Nah he's talking bullshit, they only ever made 3 movies.

hobbit movies never existed
trips confirm

Biblefags:
>I believe all evil and destructive or violent behavior is the result of a rebellious celestial angel creature that was cast out of a magical paradise kingdom for wanting to be too much like his creator that now lives in a magical torture kingdom and has horns and wants to destroy man because he's mad at god who coincidentally also wants to destroy man because they are evil even though they didn't create evil but he does't want to destroy all of them just most of them because some of them are okay if they kneel down and worship him.
>Furthermore this leads me to believe that man is somehow not responsible for their own evil actions
>Mankind is just a victim

Good thing you've got those sweet fedora memes, tho bro. I certainly would rather believe all that shit I just typed as if it were the literal divine truth than be lumped in with fedoras and have anonymous neckbeards laugh at me over the internet.

Sorry, everyone. Reddit has arrived. Please find the nearest emergency exit and proceed to the next comfy lotr thread before faggots invade that one too.

fugg i totally forgot about them
they dont exist for all i care

But user, if we don't stop them now, someday there won't be a comfy lotr thread to go back too.

ywn wake up in the darkest depth of Utumno surrounded by unspeakable monstrosities

wouldn't they just blur it?

lol, elves live like monks, they are vegetarian and fucking boring unless they fight orcs and shit, literally the hipsters of middle earth

Wtf. The ring literally represents sin. Tolkien was a devout Roman Catholic, friends with C.S. Lewis too and instrumental in his conversion to Christianity, and LOTR is a massive Christian allegory on many levels.

Comparing Sauron to Satan and the ring to sin is pretty accurate. What are you continually fucking sperging about?

Concerning Hobbits is the best selection of music ever composed for a film, Fite me if you disagree.
Comfy as fuck