/teen/

A containment thread/safe space for teenagers to discuss Anthony Fantano, rap, top 40 pop, George Miller, drugs, and muh vidya music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3giQ8S05BZU
i.4cdn.org/mu/1519430627471.jpg]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone else get their sophomore gf stolen by 6ix9ine?
I want to hate that dude but Gummo hits harder than a juul after you blow in the end of it

do I get b&d if i post here

Fuck this u iffy faggot

i just turned 18 after all of my years in Sup Forums and i have to say
this place has some shit taste

kanye doesn't really belong there but i agree with the rest

lmao why

essential /teen/core here

The literal state of/mu/

Hey fellow teens. Just had my first period. Music for this feel?

his works have considerably more quality than "stiffy blicky" and his rise to fame wasn't due to memes as is the case of fantano or frank

none of them are as close to being talented as Kanye

someone told me i belonged here.

whats up bros! wubba lubba dub dub xD

youtube.com/watch?v=3giQ8S05BZU

remember cloud nothings?

i don't.

i remember when they were a buzzband here years ago

fuck you, old man

O thanks user it sounds very relaxing

seasons is a good song i never really liked their other shit

im snorting wellbutrin tonight. what should I listen to? it's my last day sorting it before I take a half week break from it. Probably listen to Merzbow idk.

autistic soy product?

guys I just smoked my first bowl of weed, what should I listen to? Already listened to all death grips albums

what the fuck does snorting welbutrin do

it's a mild stimulant.

The fucking state of this board

Que opinan los taringueros sobre esto?
[img=i.4cdn.org/mu/1519430627471.jpg]
Si realmente les molesta, estoy planeando un ataque a tumblr el próximo 23 de marzo para por fin terminar con estas pendejadas de una vez, el plan es crear varias cuentas y postear cualquier cosa que le moleste a las putas de tumblr con el hashtag #emo
Los que estén interesados en la causa y quieren mas información, contáctenme por MP

omg i'm so depressed
music for this feel

que triste tu vida men

is Sup Forums always like this now or is it just bad because its friday?

Yesterday there was another "lol soyboys" thread
Sup Forums fucked this board a long time ago

Sup Forums fucked the entire Sup Forums in general

lol retard

i see all kinds of posters embracing the soyboy meme. i see people calling Sup Forumstards soyboys. the ride never ends.

peak Sup Forums hours are past 2:00 AM cst but the board is a lot worse now overall. feels bad

it's always terrible on the weekends. the board was overrun by redditors from /r/indieheads and /r/hiphopheads a while ago though. Sup Forums bait threads constantly antagonizing the former group don't help either.

Any Gus Dapperton heads in

He's the Mac for our generation. He's here, he's queer, he's being himself, get used to it Republicans.

My favorite music is listening to the sound of Anthony Fan/teen/o's voice. Am I welcome here?

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

What went right?

what the fuck is with all the cartoon album covers

It's quintessential patrician cover art.

yall heard about unkle adams and how hes 200K+ in debt because he wants to get his rap career out of the shitter?

hola cesar

adventure time reference? cool cover for the style of music i guess

Basically memefags are trying to turn Sup Forums into Sup Forums but it ain’t sticking.

i guess if were talking about rap, listening to Nas Illmatic for the first time after not being a big rap guy and i love it