>only hear from them anymore when i message first
>tfw no friends at all

iktf except it is my friends who moved away

>he doesn't call it spee

this tqfhfamalam

Personally i just say Sports Board.

Never spee spuh sip or esspee

Lads, it's spee.

I don't talk about Sup Forums irl, so I suppose any pronunciation works.

>tfw since I left college the only people that I interact with are my friends on muh Sup Forums

I know a lot of you are just memeing but you really mean a lot to me guys. I wanna share something with you, this thread seems appropiate, although the jannies might delete the thread while I'm writing this.

I'm currently a NEET, today is our independence day and guess what I did? I was at home the whole day while everyone else was partying and getting drunk.

But something great happened; one of the few people I had talked with in school send me a message today. We haven't message each other in more than a month. He offered me a job! I don't know what it is as I haven't answered him but I would accept barely anything as I have nothing and I don't know what to do with my future. This is a great chance that I don't plan to miss, like I have missed so many chances in my life.

I wasn't expecting anything, I already gave up on life and intended to be an eternal NEET, but this great son of a bitch came to solve my life. People say that miracles don't come from sky to give you everything you want, but holy christ this is just incredible.

Sorry for the blog lads, I was just happy and wanted to share it with you because you are my only friends that habe been always with me :*)

Good for you. Hang in there friend`s.

>tfw no qt gf

He wants you to sell "essential oils" or some shit probably
Tough break, Paco

You have us
I know we're all fucks, but i love my esspee friendos, I'd love to be friends with you guys irl

I know it is probably some bullshit, but dreaming won't hurt me.

What he literally told me was
>¿no quieres chamba?
That is translated into:
>do you want a job?

That sound very direct to me

Gracias mi amigo

watch out for pyramid schemes, G

That sounds way worse than a pyramid scheme pitch
He probably wants you to swallow some latex balloons of heroin for some cartel

i just wanted to tell you that i love you and i also love everyone that posts here even if they call me a texan spic

I know him, he was cool and also hated narcos and their "culture". Don't worry, I will only accept if it is a real job, even if it's shitty, but nothing dangerous

I love you nido, even if your country rapes my country in footy

I used to be a spuh, now im a spee

When I'm out with "friends", I feel uncomfortable. I feel like I'm wasting time and I feel like I don't like them desu. I'd rather enjoy time alone on my PC, posting here or watching yt videos etc.

dumb frogposter

Gay AF fàm

When does it get better, lads?

1. Spuh
2. Spah
2. Spee
3. Esspee
4. Sports

>saturday afternoon
Are you like, from the future man?

> tfw after basically suffering from constant depression since I was 16 I have been thinking about suicide for the last days
I just can't bear it anymore

Dubs and we all get gfs las

do you guys remember a few years ago when Sup Forums was one of the best, most active boards on Sup Forums? What the hell happened?

You're all fine don't get me wrong but Sup Forums used to be packed and it produced a tonne of good content. I just had a flash of memory the other day and it seems odd to me that that's all gone now

Over moderation fucked it
>tfw you will never wake up to go on a North Korea live TV broadcasting thread on spee again

Thinking strangers online you know nothing about are friends

I'm not surprised you are NEETs. Morons usually don't accomplish much

I stopped coming here regularly because it became so fucking unbearably slow

it's literally only good during big game threads now and even then it's no where near as fast as it used to be

We're all 25 now and most of us have jobs. After almost a decade I just lurk more than anything. Coming here is just a reflex now. I honestly probably won't stop till they shut it down.

Don't do it friend.

>be mexican
>still virgin
You latinos have zero excuse.

>hang out with friends all day
>hang out with Sup Forums all night

does life get better than this?