[democratic propaganda sit-in]

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3EGQNNnE
twitter.com/repdonnaedwards
twitter.com/janschakowsky
twitter.com/chelliepingree
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bunch of worthless fucks.

Wait -- are they still sitting on the floor?

Discover twitter weirdos and lunatics with this one weird trick!

Yes.. People die because of guns... and??
Criminals still manage to get guns, yeah we might stop the odd edgy teenager from doing a school shooting but most gunviolence comes from criminals, there is a human invasion in America every 15 second, why would you remove the possibility to defend yourself and cause more death?

> Tiny little children, babies

Meanwhile he will push for abortion every chance he gets.

give us your fucking gun you fucking terrorist

HOW MANY CHILDREN HAVE TO DIE BEFORE YOU GIVE UP YOUR BOY TOY

How many have been lost to Democrat-supported abortion?

>n-n-no that's different
No it isn't ;) If anything it's far, far more morally abhorrent than good ol' fashioned killing.

The funny thing is alcoholism kills 8 times as many people as guns, in one year.

No one is crying about those deaths, and it's eight times as many people.

#Banassaultachohol

user. Liberals drink alcohol. Don't be a bigot.

how can we allow cars to be legal? someone could get into their car and run over 50 people at a gay pride parade, probably kill them faster than a lethal deadly terrorist assault rifle

we need to ban all things that can kill lots of people quickly

i cannot fucking believe that republicans would rather watch people die than loosely interpret the second amendment, which was written 225 years ago, in a time when it was physically impossible to execute a mass murder with a single gun.

the point of the second amendment, if anyone bothers to think about it rather than blindly abide by it, is to provide a means of self-defense for citizens.
please explain why you would need a machine gun to defend against a potential burglar, for example, when you can contact law enforcement within seconds (early america didnt have this!!! whoa).
also please show me a reasonable, law-abiding citizen who owns a machine gun for self-defense over, say, a hand-gun.

and someone please tell me how virginia tech, columbine, sandy hook, orlando, and the hundreds of other shootings were acts of self defense.

and to the republicans who think that the democrats’ sit-in is an insult to the civil rights activists who sat-in at Woolworths in the 60s, because Democrats are trying to take away rights, please explain where the whole “life, liberty, pursuit of happiness” clause went, and why a six-year-old’s life is worth less to you than owning hunks of metal. thank you.
#ace adventures#american politics#orlando

>"Hey, remember what we did this alcohol, let's do the same with guns. What could go wrong?"

You need a machine gun to defend yourself against the machine guns of government stooges. That was the point of the second amendment. To give the people the means to defend themselves against oppression should they need to.

The Democrats FINALLY figured a way to get the media attention off Drumpf. And it’s long overdue. There needs to be a ban on assault weapons! Many of my friends, neighbors, and family members will disagree. But our politics make it easier for a deranged person, or one with terrorist leanings, to get their hands on assault weapons than it is for a law biding citizen to get a driver’s licence, to get a bank loan, and even get a job!

But jobs, drivers licences, and bank loans arent’ in the constitution!! Well, neither are the numerous assault rifles on the market now. The 2nd amendment does NOT give anyone the right to own these weapons for personal use. It was intended for states to regulate their own citizen armies, or “militias,” and be under their laws and jurisdictions.

Machine gun?! They have been outlawed for several years. You need a class 3 firearms lisence just to own one, which are hard to get, secondly all those mass shootings werent acts of self defense. The problem is 1 man killed 50 people in orlando and not one of them had a firearm to defend theirselfs.

>Just call the cops
They take time to get there. As they are driving your son would have been shot dead, and your wife would have been raped.
>Muh Mass Shootings
Do to worry you are safe unless you are dumb enough to walk into a shitty neighborhood at night. American crime isn't caused by Mass Shooters, but career criminals, and there's less of them each due to abortion. Crime rates have actually been pretty low as gun sales have shot through the roof.

Hmmm … numerous mass murders carried out with assault weapons bought legally … but NO ONE saved by a good guy with a firearm, including an assault weapon (which, meaning all firearms, all ye good guys could have bought legally), has been stopped.

Orlando: guess what? There WAS a good guy with a gun – he was a cop. Didn’t matter. Didn’t matter at Ford Hood or in Virginia, either.

Get real, NRA and gun nuts. Get real, Republicans/Rethuglicans.

The NRA and the gun nuts think that the Second Amendment is there so that we can revolt against a tyrannical government. WRONG! Our Founding Fathers and the Framers did not give up all they had, including pledging their lives and property, to let some ignorant rabble dismantle the whole thing. That is why they included a definition of treason in the Constitution.

Reinstitute the assault weapons ban NOW.

We should get Reddit Bern victims to push abolishing the second amendment

these are tumblr posts btw

You want to keep your guns?
Shit man, keep your guns. But I’m taking the firing pins and mechanisms and bullets. Decommissioning that shit like an old warship. It doesn’t need to work for you to collect or display it, people do that shit with cars all the time.

everyone arguing about gun laws in the us just stfu and go kill trump already
#kill trump#trump#stfu#gun control#guns

>The 2nd amendment does NOT give anyone the right to own these weapons for personal use.
It does though. Read it.

>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms
People may keep and bear arms if they so choose. It's inarguably right there in the Bill of Rights.

Just try.

from tumblr user tomlin-slay:
>desu i just don’t understand how America still has the gun laws they have. i mean, how many shootings need to happen before you guys actually take action on these laws?? here in Australia, we had the same gun laws as you, but we had ONE shooting of a similar size to what happened in Orlando, and we immediately changed our laws. and guess what? it really worked. so idk where your priorities are at but… shit needs to improve.
#rant#me#text

...lost to criminals who are mainly niggers. Fuck you nigger enabler.

>The 2nd amendment does NOT give anyone the right to own these weapons

You are correct. These rights are granted by our creator. The second amendment just guarantees them.

JUST AROUND THE RIVER BEND!

from tumblr user belle-boness:

“Good people with guns don’t shoot other people. Also, people who commit these atrocities are criminals, and laws are not going to stop them if they are determined. That’s why they are called criminals[…]and good people who want to protect themselves will be the ones who would suffer without the right to bear arms..”

I’m sorry, but I don’t think that it’s necessary for people to walk around with assault riffles. I believe that if people didn’t have easy access to guns then other people wouldn’t feel the need to carry guns to protect themselves in the first place.

>he was a cop. Didn’t matter
Yes it did. He had a paycheck to collect, can't be risking his life or anything like that
>Didn’t matter at Ford Hood or in Virginia, either.
There weren't any good guys with guns at Fort Hood or Virginia. There wasn't a "Good guy" with a gun at Orlando, either. Just a guy with a gun.

WHAT ABOUT THE BIKIES SPILLING CIVIL BLOOD IN THE STREETS WITH THEIR GUNS

SYDNEY IS A FUCKING WARZONE

>Fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on. Seriously, GOP senators, how many times do our neighbors, coworkers, children and loved ones need to be senselessly murdered in cold blood at the whim of yet another heavily-armed young man with anger management issues — it’s almost always some angry young man — before we get some Goddamned #GunSense? In the sad wake of the deadly Orlando shooting, Senate Democrat Chris Murphy from CT demanded some common sense gun laws during his epic 15-hour filibuster last Wednesday. Of course, he didn’t get a single thing he’d hoped for, because Senate Republicans are all about scorched earth.

>i cannot fucking believe

Nobody gives a fuck what you believe. Kill yourself

And how many babies were murdered before they were even born?

from tumblr user paint-the-world-purple:

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” We cannot let another tragedy like Orlando go by without saying anything. The stats don’t lie: America’s love of guns is killing our citizens at a higher rate than the rest of the Western world, and Congress needs to do something about it. IT SHOULD NOT BE EASIER TO GET A GUN THAN IT IS TO GET YOUR DRIVERS’ LICENSE! We must hold our Congress members accountable for failing to pass new gun legislation! They cannot push this issue to the side.

PLEASE SHARE. WE NEED TO HOLD CONGRESS ACCOUNTABLE FOR NOT PASSING GUN LEGISLATION.

Spreading positive vibes, playing music, writing my heart out, and standing up for what I believe in.

Be the change.

Believe in yourself.

Paint the world purple.

Rebecca. 20. English Major.

Future Author. Current Activist.

If you add up all of the people killed from those massacres, the body count is still small compared to the loss of freedom when are guaranteed under the constitution.

I wish you pussies would just leave the country. Go to Canada. You don't want freedom. You want the government to do everything for you. You are un-American and by the very definition, a traitor to the constitution and should be punished as such.

The 2nd Amendment
from tumblr user cekilgore:

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

- Most people leave out the commas, so let’s break it down in a way that may be easier for some to understand.

-“A WELL REGULATED MILITIA (being necessary to the security of a free state ((the right of the people to keep and bear Arms)) ), shall not be infringed.”

-The right of the people to keep and bear arms is referring too and elaborating what is necessary to the security of a free state

-what is necessary to the security of a free state is referring too and elaborating what a Militia is.

-This was written when a town would have a central militia storage for arms/guns/rifles/cannons/shot/powder/ammunition, called a bunker or armory, and if a militia was called to service due to threat, those arms would be handed out to the people who were entitled to bear them against such a threat, and then collected and stored again once the threat was gone.

-notice, it also says a WELL REGULATED MILITIA - a trained militia, regulated militia, with rules and regulations. So, at the very least, we should require gun training, right?

>-This amendment was never about letting one person become their own militia. It was never about one person owning a gun. One person owning a gun wasn’t ever a question. (guns were common; everyone had one for hunting, protection, etc. None of the bills up for debate want to take away your hunting rifle, the handgun you keep under your pillow case, or the guns you collect)

-This amendment was about securing a state and town’s right to form, train and arm a militia, and it was intended as a defense against the British.

-This amendment was written when it took 30 seconds to load, powder, tamper, light/flint-lock, and fire a gun. It was written before you could fire 25 rounds in 2.5 seconds.
#orlando#noflynobuy

They don't walk around with "assault" rifles. Few states have open carry.

And for the niggerteenth time, assault rifle or weapon is retarded to say. You can put a tactical stock and all kinds of shit on a 10/22 and you would think it's a weapon of war even though it shoots just like a normal 10/22.

Disarming the populace is the antithesis of liberty.
Being fat has killed more people in the states than guns have.
Should you ban food too?

niggers deserve death

I could have sworn gun violence was dropping.

>to keep and bear
They can't "keep" them if you only hand them out "when the town calls the militia" like you say.

You over analyze the wording and miss the basic, common sense idea. The people should keep and bear the guns so if the militia is organized the citizens are already armed. Not the other way around. Otherwise it would have been worded to say the militia not the people should keep and bear arms.

maybe for libtard pansies like you. For real conservative men, the gun violence has only just begun.

Throw the bums out! Enough is enough is enough is enough! Make sure every single one of them who voted against the bills is shamed.. they are owned by the NA's money..90% of the population wants these regulations.

What even is this post?

>dat pic

that pic LITERALLY destroys every liberal talking point in one fell swoop when it comes to guns.

NO BILL NO BREAK!!!....unless it's a food break on taxpayer money

Most states have open carry

What is this creature?

Surely this tumblr user is very well qualified in examining such a document.

>OYE VEY ITS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH. QUICK BROTHER AND SISTERS COME SING KUMBYA.

also I've been meaning to make an infographic out of this
I know leftists need pictures and pretty colors to hold their attention

He's been sitting around like a whining niglet his whole life

A true American hero

Fire every one of those pos.

theyll never read that, not even a sentence

Wow, so brave! I'm now a #cruzmissile

this exposes the fundamental disconnect that Euro/Oceania libs have with the US

they assume that the high rates of gun violence affect everyone, that everyone fears for their life
the reality is that violence and crime are limited to infrequent mass shootings (statistically nil) and horrendously poor ghettos

Americans do live as she lives, and our poor live like her poor
the difference is America has more poor than Euro countries (and because this is Sup Forums, more blacks too)

>wants to take weapons away
>incites violence against another human

Do people even use logic anymore?

ATTENTION...

SUPREME COURT DENIES AMNESTY!

INVADERS DENIED!

SUPREME COURT BLOCKS OBAMA'S AMNESTY!

That sort of information would be better served through pastebin.

>lazy nigger lazing around is a nigger
>lazy nigger lazing around in a suit is a revolutionary hero

When you refuse to go to work, you get fired....
When you refuse to work in congress, you get news coverage...
Arrest the fuckers

Source?

pastebin.com/3EGQNNnE

Came here to post this, Roo-senpai.

Is she sitting indian style?

Also, checked. Nice trips.

only one of those 4 was a mass shooting though. Most definitions require 4 people to be shot dead for it to be a mass shooting.

>90% of the ((polled)) populace

So more like .05% of college aged libtards.

Doesn't anybody realize criminals break the law?, in fact by their very nature, they must break the law. So whatever legislature occurs, it is meaningless to a person prepared to cause tremendous harm.

If ryan wasn't a cuck he'd have them forcibly removed, which is his fucking job as speaker.

Looks like gun control worked in Germany. You go democrats!

onorabelmambe

This. Regardless of how favorable """"polls"""" may be toward your personal views, they should automatically be considered suspect, unless they're completely transparent about their pool, and that's directly associated with the poll everytime it's mentioned.

Even with that being understood, it will never fully represent the complete population of any given area.

Waaaaaaaah! We want a gun control vote!
>Senate just voted down 4 gun control measures
>House thinking it'll be any different

onorabelmambe

Go fuck yourself, fag. You'll pry my guns from my cold dead hands.

Once to give rights to people. Now to take rights away. What a hypocrite.

> NO ONE saved by a good guy with a firearm
What could go wrong?

> There WAS a good guy with a gun – he was a cop.
So basically islamic terrorist knew who is allowed to have weapons in the building, so the single policeman was primary target of the terrorist and this did not helped him to defend the population.

SHALL

they should start with their own protection first

disarm capital police--#leadbyexample

Now I remember why I hate politicians so much

Blzit Fagets

Does anybody have a list of those in the sit in?

Here's some:

twitter.com/repdonnaedwards
twitter.com/janschakowsky
twitter.com/chelliepingree

why dont they campaign for more democrats in congress? then through democracy they can do what they want?