EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42%
Leave: 49%
(via TNS / 16 - 22 Jun)
Prev. methodology (likely voters)

>BASED AS FUCK BORIS: youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

>GERMANY ADMIT TARIFF’S SCARE IS FALSE: bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

STICKY HERE:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
twitter.com/philipjcowley/status/745890455527763970
strawpoll.me/10563189
youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorsements_in_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016
thesun.co.uk/news/1330140/where-do-i-vote-could-175000-festival-goers-hold-key-to-knife-edge-eu-brexit-vote-as-revellers-turn-up-expecting-a-polling-station-on-site/
ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
imgur.com/a/0V6DP
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/23/referendum-night-when-to-nap-and-the-results-to-watch
twitter.com/Joshalar/status/745932540612067329
news.sky.com/story/1716448/man-opens-fire-in-germany-cinema-complex
independent.ie/world-news/europe/armed-man-opens-fire-in-cinema-complex-in-west-germany-34827535.html
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result
dailystar.com.lb/News/World/2016/Jun-23/358559-several-wounded-in-shooting-at-cinema-complex-in-germanys-viernheim-shooter-barricades-himself.ashx
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-23/heavily-armed-man-large-german-cinema-complex-swat-site
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BEFORE ASKING FOR INFO; READ THIS POST
>REMINDER FOR THE REFEREDUM
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 BST Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no official exit poll, although some private banks are doing one, but they might not release the results until after the official count. Keep your eye on the Sterling, if it suddenly tanks, then we can guess the results. Yougov is also running a exit poll. Also; bring a pen with you to vote.

What to watch for tonight night: Sunderland is going to be one of the first to declare, and is expected to vote Leave. How far the Leave vote is ahead here could signal the results for the rest of the country. Other places which could indicate the result are Southend-on-Sea, and Castle Point. Remain is expected to do well initially, then slide back, with the results stabilizing around 03:00-3:30.

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080

vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe

POUND O METRE: x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1

>BUT THE BOOKIES TOLD ME LEAVE WERE LOSING:
twitter.com/philipjcowley/status/745890455527763970

Ready for tonight lads. Please Britain don't let me down. Maybe I should grab some more ale before Sainsbury's closes.

Can anyone here tell me the unbiased polls atm?

We either need a huge swing or a low turnout

Where are you lads moving if we stay in the EU?

Uruguay here.

strawpoll.me/10563189
strawpoll.me/10563189
strawpoll.me/10563189

jelly

>voted leave
>gone for a walk in the forest
>considering an hero

been a good day lads. How has yours been?

Im so nervous for you la

When will we know for sure?

Was the rise in the pound and the FTSE, over the past couple of days, really a bull trap so the elites can get their money out in the event of Brexit?

Tfw the local chippy has started using paper bags instead of polystyrine boxes and the bags burn your hand if you eat the chips while walking

Spain
My mum and dad have a place there
May as well make full use of dat free movement. I've often been tempted to pack in here and try and make a living in the sun over there.

australia

Just call our beloved gay priest :^)

Is it FPTP or just total percentage of votes?

The afterlife

>paper bags
what

About 5AM our time, maybe a bit earlier. Depends on how close it is.

Fucking hell that's a lot of Freddos.

Personally I've opted for a shitload of kettle chips, jaffa cakes and Aspall Premier Cru.

D E N M A R K

So, this is pretty boring.

What's the story on people being unable to vote or turned away?

I read a few posts about pro-leave areas being unable to vote, forgot which one it was. Brisbane?

I think we'll vote remain but I have this strange sense of pride despite it. Just fucking think, we had the whole establishment against us here lads. Fuck the doubters and remanians, today is our day.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU

Yep. Place a few big bets, betting markets swing, idiot investors think the pound is safe, pile their money in, Short the pound and make a killing

doing a soros lmao what are they like

total percentage

Whoever gets over 50% of votes cast wins.

I'll finish Uni in 4 years, so I'll decide after the 2020 election. Probably leafland of Aus though

theres some air of negativity out there. is it just the trolls or is brexit doomed?

>Brisbane
Wrong continent mate

It was always going to be rigged
there was always going to be a false flag before it happened so they wouldn't have to resort to rigging it

it's all over

It's just nerves

In case you guys were wondering which musicians are for or against brexit according to NME.

This referendum is redpilling everyone, in a group chat someone shared something about the Calais migrants coming over soon, saying there could be war soon and all

Skim this page and tell me it's not astonishing that we even got this far-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorsements_in_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016

There's always trolls spreading negativity when we're awaiting a result. It's just lefty shills.

There's one thing that is certain, the push to unify the people for a federal Europe has failed.

This country is more divided.

>they rig it
>Brexit still wins

LEAVE VOTERS
>waited decades for this moment
>nothing will stop them going to their polling station
>want to be free with every fibre of their being

REMAIN VOTERS
>registered in last 5 minutes
>uhh, i might vote coz im going on holiday xD
>wow leave is racist do it for jo

We've got this lads.

Failed? If we stay the EU has a free reign to do as it pleases, and a more federal Europe is definitely coming.

>This country is more divided

Beautiful isn't it

It's not going to be like Scotland where almost every region voted No, we're going to see massive geographical divides. People are going to wake up to the fact that the main parties only give a shit about metropolitan areas.

We lose and UKIP will blossom

what site do I bet on lads?

>REMAIN VOTERS
thesun.co.uk/news/1330140/where-do-i-vote-could-175000-festival-goers-hold-key-to-knife-edge-eu-brexit-vote-as-revellers-turn-up-expecting-a-polling-station-on-site/

Morrissey likes Farage and wants EU to fuck off

ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

prison.

Amerilad reporting in, repost because it inspired me

>Going into work today, work in medical field
>Walking into building this morning wearing a union jack necktie
>Extremely quiet critical care nurse in her 60s stops me in the hallway. She's never really talked to me until today
>Are you following the elections?
>I say yes
>What side are you on
>I say "Leave"
>She says, "Wonderful, I hope they leave as well. This is their most important day since the magna carta, have a good day!

based

post yfw watching harameron's speech after leave wins

imgur.com/a/0V6DP

LOW INTENSITY TERRORISM

>Brisbane

u wot

Not been announced but i reckon Morrisey and PJ Harvey have to be leavers.

B A S E D

From the guardian

Bristol? Idk, there was something

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorsements_in_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016

Fuck me. It's insane.

How the hell do we ever repay our thanks to Nigel? He got us here. The man deserves a national holiday.

OP can you add this to the sticky for people who keep asking about when the results come in:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/23/referendum-night-when-to-nap-and-the-results-to-watch

tl;dr polls close at 10:00pm, we'll get a clearer indication of where we stand from 2am onwards

anyone who votes leave is just a stooge of hate mongers like farage. greedy little Englanders.

share your wealth with those from east Europe who are less well off. stop being greedy

also, leaving the eu wont even halt immigration anyway

and no chocolate stars!

>just found out my brother voted remain

VOTE LEAVE AND HE'LL GET A NATIONAL HOLIDAY

HAPPENING IN GERMANY

SHOOTING AT A CINEMA

Do the markets give the best insight into how the polls are doing? If so, how?

Its not too bad out here. Join us.

Guys, what did she mean by this?

twitter.com/Joshalar/status/745932540612067329

I think mine is too. Parents voting out though.

>moving from one EU hellhole to another

>Revelations 18:4
>Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins or contract any of her plagues. 5 For her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities

awesome

CINEMA SHOOTING IN WESTERN GERMANY

VOTE LEAVE

Post the best ones on /p/. They will just rage about exposure, composision and dynamic range of your camera.

>vid is literally just a countdown timer

where in the fuck can i watch some up to date brexit vids? vote counts, news, w/e. i can stream bbc world news but they repeat themselves every 15 minutes and never move on to anything new.

news.sky.com/story/1716448/man-opens-fire-in-germany-cinema-complex
>This asshole had to wait until today.
>Mair couldn't put it off ta least a week and a day.
Fucking timing of this shit's some of the worst I've seen.

typical somilian

22:00 tonight apparently

IT'S REAL

independent.ie/world-news/europe/armed-man-opens-fire-in-cinema-complex-in-west-germany-34827535.html

HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BET IT'S A MUZZIE

pretty sure Roger Waters would be remain

After 10pm British time

Link!!

PLEASE BE BROWN PLEASE BE BROWN PLEASE BE BROWN PLEASE BE BROWN PLEASE BE BROWN PLEASE BE BROWN PLEASE BE BROWN PLEASE BE BROWN PLEASE BE BROWN PLEASE BE BROWN PLEASE BE BROWN PLEASE BE BROWN PLEASE BE BROWN PLEASE BE BROWN PLEASE BE BROWN

I heard Danes are pretty Eurosceptic and they might have their own referendum, if so and they vote leave. I'll be there.

>reporting between 20 and 50 people are injured

WEWEWEWEWEWEWEW

Whichever is offering the best odds.

oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

if this at all influences your decision you should kill yourself

pedos browse Sup Forums

reddit is respectable

Why is she so cute

Well I want to my polling station to cast my vote to remain.

I just couldn't do it, I had to vote leave.

Why lads? What forced me to change my mind at the last moment?

dailystar.com.lb/News/World/2016/Jun-23/358559-several-wounded-in-shooting-at-cinema-complex-in-germanys-viernheim-shooter-barricades-himself.ashx

its a day late!!

>not adding the daytime pictures from the last thread

I made tea for the first time, here's to you lads

Just off to vote now lads may kek speak

kek took control, good lad.

Dan the Man

>Shooter in Germany.
WHAT TIME IS VOTING TURNOUT USUALLY HIGHEST????

IRON MAIDEN are leave. its in the bag.

>be German
>get raped
>get shot

don't leave the teabag in for longer then 3 mins tops, you don't need to bash it with a spoon also.

enjoy yer cuppa.

Top drawer, chap!

Good to see you colonials are learning some culture at last.

>yfw the women vote gives remain the win

> 25 PEOPLE SAID TO BE INJURED IN GERMAN SHOOTING: HESSENSCHAU

> Witnesses are reporting multiple shots fired as Bild reports a heavily-armed man is at large in a cinema complex in Viernheim, Germany. The armed man has barricaded himself in the center and SWAT are on their way... multiple victims reported:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-23/heavily-armed-man-large-german-cinema-complex-swat-site

YOU CAN STILL PREVENT THIS, BRITBROS. VOTE ACCORDINGLY.

>Confirmation of the shooter. American citizen Samuel Hyde, (Pictured) A known white nationalist and Anti-Semite, witness reports state they heard Hyde screaming "Praise be to Kek" while the shooting occurred.

you cant form your own opinion so follow, typical irish sheepy