Britain Hate Thread

This is the perfect time to remind the brits how much they are hated throughout the entire world.

1. Britain has lost its entire empire in the most pathetic possible way, constantly losing skirmish after skirmish while the queen continues to rot in her gold cage like the grotesk zoo animal that she is, only to be displayed to the tourist masses for cheap change.

2. Britain has throughout history always been the cunt. Reason for entering WW1? "fuck you all". Reason for entering WW2? "fuck youuuu Germany"
British people are possibly the most assholish people on the planet, right in front of the americans.

3. Does Britain actually *do* anything other than continue to fuck up over and over again? Britain is the slave state of the USA, constantly being belittled by big brother who they once owned.
I would be ashamed to walk the streets of London, knowing full well that every breath I take is only by the grace of my american masters who continue to allow me to breathe fresh air

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/27/student-jailed-fabrice-muamba-tweets
change.org/p/eu-prevent-mass-starvation-in-britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Austrian_inventions_and_discoveries
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304096/Graduate-physics-PhD-31-fell-death-block-flats-taking-job-centre-qualified-for.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off

I-I like the UK :(

commencing dump

I don't, fuck em.

wonder why :^)

I like UK without the queen and the racists

4. The british language is the snobbiest possible way to talk english. Australian, New Zealand, american.. all absolutely fine ways to talk.
But no, the brits just have to talk like total cunts.

5. Pic related is the TYPICAL british person. I know usually I just say this for fun but this is *ACTUALLY* the typical, average brit. Yes, they are that pathetic and disgusting.

These days "racist" only means not having a government sanctioned opinion, it's pretty much a dead word.

no need to get flustered over the fact that the crumpets are going to do something that Hofer got jewed for

From your fucking country? What a god damn autist you are. Britain is the only country worth saving in Europe.....

Your country is pathetic and you should feel pathetic.

British people get JAILED for racism.

theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/27/student-jailed-fabrice-muamba-tweets

You know what this means right? British people cant even RESPOND to this thread even if they wanted to.
They would get locked up if they accidentally offend any of us. Truly can you be any more pathetic? I literally cant come up with a set of circumstances that is sadder than this.

Says the known world power...

I like the UK but it's true, they'll backstab anyone

chinese and opium
portugal and the pink map
ireland and potatoes

>even their fucking national anthem mentions confounding foreign politics

P E R F I D I O U S A L B I O N

BRITISH FAMILY 'TOO FAT TO WORK'

How do any of you disgusting pieces of filth work?
FUCK. BRITAIN. AND EVERYONE IN IT.

Oops, I thought your flag was Italy and almost gave you a serious reply. Get fucked potato nigger.

>ITT: People who have been triggered hard.
At least I am comfy knowing the Empire fell due to two World Wars, and everyone is still butt blasted. :^)

why is Austria a thing

the culture with Germany is same

>At least I am comfy knowing the Empire fell due to two World Wars, and everyone is still butt blasted. :^)

oh.. i thought you won WW2? OH SNAP. I guess you lose even if you win. That's just part of being a brit, your genes ruin whatever possible merit you could have in the first place.

Thanks ameribro, we do love you over here, we just got too much pride to say it.

Also I got family who live in Minnesota, I went but was really young so don't remember it. Is that place /comfy/? Might want to move if remain wins

how can you even be comfy know what you did to rhodesia? SHAME

And merit do you fucking have ya cunt?kek

What is it about the Queen you don't like?

Who pissed in your Corn Flakes my man?
Don't need to get mad over a Mongolian tapestry board.

Remember that Britain also created liberalism and countries like USA, Canada and Australia which are becoming more liberal every year. The decline of Britain will be good for Europe because people will finally see that the british liberal model is bad. Face it, that's the truth, I don't want to read any denial

Yeah same here we only pretend to hate eachother to keep up opinions of superior dominance kek fought with some brits overseas. Great chaps one and all

Ok lads I started a petition to save them, we might need them as cannon fodder later against China.

change.org/p/eu-prevent-mass-starvation-in-britain

And fuck yeah Minnesota is great m8. Still a white majority, low crime rate, great people. Can't go wrong there

ask your mum, she will tell ya

Thx Britain for Crymean war.You save ottomans, now muslims will cuck you.

Let's face it guys, has anyone in the history of mankind ever woken up and said "wow, thank God Britain still exists!"

Yeah no.

I dont hate britain, I just want anglo to GTFO with their blind-trust and kike sheming out of my land.

>Fucking Summerfag detected

What kind of god damn autistic fucking faggot on Sup Forums uses a mom joke because they have no fucking argument.
Get the fuck off this board and go back to be, adolescent cunt

This is cute though

buddy respond to me that way again and you will not see the light of day for a long time. I can end you anytime anywhere, I have connections to the FSB and Interpol and if you cross me then you will enter a world of pain so large you will die just to escape

Well anyone which uses anything from this list:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries

Also, for your size, you have a shit list of inventions:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Austrian_inventions_and_discoveries

Tea is a shit drink.

stop making a fool out of yourself summer fag.

Your welcome. :^)

Fucking cringe worthy faggot. Suck my American cock fucking pussy kek

>connections with interpol

Fucking keking my ass off.... I hope your just trolling and this autism doesn't really exist....

Screen capped for hilarity

>An Austrian saying this

Wew

>Dont work
> Top 5 world economic power

choose one

Dumb cunt scared of jews. Enought to throw a hissy fit, fuck a child in a basement and deface an entire existance over it.

>constantly losing skirmish after skirmish
Britain won all of its colonial wars.

you got something to say then say it to my face you little bitch?
What's that? Yeah I didnt think so.

Thanks man. Hope we both make the right choices come our elections.

>muslims waging jihad in germany atm and the polls are not closing for another 6 hours

oh ho ho not so cocky anymore are you anti-brit posters?

> Britain won all of its colonial wars.

lol. Okay, just remind the TSA officers that you own them when you try to enter, okay?
stupid anglo shit

Pretty sick of moronic inbred British subjects getting on here trying to tell countries like the US how we should run our own affairs. They need the imperialism knocked out of them with a baseball bat on an individual level.

Are you that same guy earlier who loves fencing?
Lmao, you're a joke mate.

Kek i just imagine you saying this with your silly austrian accent. Go eat some strudel you fucking faggot.

Horfer pls go

Uuumm mm do you know what country you live in?

Lmfao

I was on a "trip" to england once with my family and a british guy looking just like that started hitting on my grandaunt. Brits are degenerate and their country is BY FAR the worst to seek asylum in. Their women are unfuckable like pic related. Centuries of inbreeding.

Where's this gif from dude?

From Albania?
>needs asylum

Fucking lmao

Suprised you could afford it, seeing as how your Muslim majority county hasn't been nuked yet.

exactly. British women are by a large percentage a joke. I mean even austrian women are better, and they arent that good.
But british women.. wow. I mean talk about ugly??
If you mix one of those old medieval paintings of a woman with a fat warcraft nerd from 2005 then you get the average british woman of today.

>need asylum

Of course not. We dont need it. We dont "need" to fick european women. We want to.

You'll be seeing a german flag in place of the albanian one soon.

Fuck I can't remember his name it was a brit listening to a feminist if I remember correctly there's a video of it. I'll see if I can post a link give me a few...

Hitler and Fritzl.

i don't like them

All these eurofags mad cause once we leave the European union will be nothing without us

>be seeing a German flag in place of an Albanian one

That wouldn't surprise me, just keep your shit skins out of britain. They are the only real ally we need in Europe.

hahahahahhaha you will not leave. Your joke of a country is already over, now it's time to spread those cheeks and let daddy in.

I'm thinking of going to the UK just for fun, ill apply for benefits the day I touch ground on ur little piss stained island.
How much are benefits in the UK again? Lets hear it cunt

Fuck you. Britain is the only thing east of the US worth saving.

haha Britain isn't even European

The atlantic ocean is boatable my friend. I'll come over when I'm craving burgers. I know a guy who makes greencards.

British people literally kill themselves while the muslims get benefits hahaha

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304096/Graduate-physics-PhD-31-fell-death-block-flats-taking-job-centre-qualified-for.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Look at his face rofl, he probably never even went outside for months when that picture was taken. So much for "life" in britain, i guess killing yourself is the only sensible option for every brit.

Why go to britain? Because you want to get out of your shit tier country?

mate I love abusing brits, I'll take all the money you anglo cunts have while i watch you walking past the cafe to work.
it's gonna be starbucks for me, Caffè Mocha "please". Hush hush, hurry up before I tell the manager.

>actually believing this
Go on, claim benefits. Let's see how much you get.

OK I don't give fuck this isn't europe... one fucking retarded Albanian is going to bother me we are large country we have alot of niggers here already one more isn't going to kill me. Go fuck yourself

>Starbucks

Europoor detected fucking kek get real autist....

I agree, Eternal Anglo is worse than Jews

I hope they leave

Summer's here

>tfw Austria is too irrelevant to possess a stock of insults to use against them

Austria's last moment of relevance was completely embarrassing themselves in WWI and I mean completely fucking embarrassing themselves. Most garbage country in Western Europe.

The greatest Austrian in the last hundred years in an American.

Who are you rooting for now in the Euros m8?

well not in here

but it could be worse, we could be austrian

Fact.

You wont leave because you're a bunch of leeches and you very well know how much is convenient to stay in and rant 24/7 until mama Merkel gives you more free shit.

Nobody likes you. Not even the ones that want to split EU. At this point the only good thing that could come out of your island filled with shitskin and subhuman anglos is making it into a prison

how high is your youth unemployment now? 20%? 30%? 40%?

Spain should just apply for asylum in Africa, that's where your garbage country belongs anyway. When was SPAIN last relevant rofl.
Now that I think about it, probably 500 years ago. So a tad longer ago than Austria even.
Who are you even talking to you worthless retard?

Funny, I posted that image first a long time ago but instead of insulting them out of pure hate I only insulted them because they were fat.

Anyone in this thread remember when I first put that picture up? Seems people saved it.

>you're a bunch of leeches
>more free shit.
We're net contributors to the EU.

I'm American, you sub-kraut faggot. We actually have money to travel in this country.

I'd say Franco was more relevant than any Austrian leader in the last 200 years, but I suppose you sick fucks did spawn Hitler.

>mfw George Washington served in the British army
>mfw George Washington was a pathetic commander
>mfw your country will never be as white as mine
>mfw NI is 98% white
>mfw your leader is black

Stay cuck'd, amerifat.

Two shit tier countries arguing over who is more shit tier.... the keks

So much jealousy

Ignore that fucking autist britbro probably a summer fag we only pretend to hate eachother to keep up appearance's kek any american who hates the British is autistic.

Implying anybody wants to be THIS white, you inbred ginger albino cucks. Try to have someone arrested for offending you.