Is Bruce Willis the only man to be able to look good with the balding hairstyle?

Is Bruce Willis the only man to be able to look good with the balding hairstyle?

me

One of the few who could pull it off

Statham

Me in the middle

It's because he's very masculine and embraced his hairline. Every time some fag gets implants or some other desperate shit it's pathetic and everybody can tell. If that's your lot, fucking own it

>tfw full head of hair

Also vin diesel

Pretty all of Manly action guys and wrestlers/MMS fighters with a strong jaw.

If you Look like a faggot then you cant.

The guy from Elementary.

The GOAT.

Vin Diesel looks like a baby, though.
Statham does it right.

>bald head
>name is Skinner

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>and everybody can tell
Really? Can you tell on George Clooney, McConaughey, Johnny Depp, Mel Gibson, Daniel Craig...?

Yes. Are you blind?

ALways wanted to look like this dude when i would go through magazines. Really handsome bald dude

I dont remmber Skinner being that jacked

No there's me aswell

Came here to say this :) Edit: thanks for the gold m'lady!

I like Bruce's hair in this in general. He should have kept that frosted blonde look in more movies.

Nicholson has always owned it.

I don't have baldness but if I did I'd completely embrace it. I mean, not with the implants or whatever. I'd do what my brother did. He unfortunately caught the balding gene from my maternal grandfather who was totally blind in any picture I've seen of him. My brother visibly started getting thinning hair in his mid 20s. He got some sort of topical and I think oral stuff that must have really made a change because he's got great hair now. Point being, above those things to try to keep my hair, I'd embrace the baldness and probably just shave it. I hate visibly receding hairlines and people like, comb it over and shit. Just shave it, man. We can all see your comb over.

no

no

Does he still wear the wig?

>no Ed Harris ITT
Really, it's just the guys that own it that do well. The ones that get hairplugs and end up looking like freaks, like John Travolta, are the ones you should pity.

what is violence?

no

Bruce Willis doesn't have the strongest looking jaw

Did they fug?

But he's ugly

he pulls it off great. bet he gets a ton of bitches

>Yung jack will never portray Trevor in a GTA movie

Why would he need to when the actor Trevor is based on could do it?

Better question, why would anybody want a movie about the worst character of the worst GTA story?

Is that Karl pilkington?

>worst than generic franklin

oh he was pretty jacked

HEAD

kek, he didn't own it though. he went ahead and got plugs

zidane

The only white man and he's so dark, he must at least have some black blood.

Woody Harrelson?

>I don't like it, so I advise you to do as I say
Are you aware of the shit you spout?

he has a point

Woody Harrelson

Bullshit tbqh, plenty of stars have had it done (it's why balding properly is so uncommon in Hollywood). If you have the money it seems legit.

Nothing wrong with a 'mature' hairline on a guy desu. As long as it isn't obviously covered up in an attempt to hide it.

Tucci looks pretty good

no, there are others

also i give to you the man who made bald sexy, becuse lets face it none of these would have gotten as far if not for him breaking the bald is ugly rule of show biz.

Yes

No

Merch does it better, baby

Me too