Best thing i've heard this year

SHE WORKS OUT TOO MUCH

Best song

GOOd

Yes

The album tries to be mean, but it's really quite nice

this is better

GO FUCK YOURSELF

SSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

whats that

it's Little Dark Age by MGMT but with a purple album cover. makes it ten times better

Ok, it's still a nice album though

YOU HEARD ME RIGHT

Fair

DONT CALL ME NICE
AGAIN

>You said it twice

Pretty decent synthpop, some memorable lyrics, not much more to it though. Don't get why Sup Forums is sucking MGMT's dick so hard. It's a solid 7/10, nothing more.

I thought this was the worst Sup Forums meme yet until the rainbow haired faggot fanboys started hypershilling

> Don't get why Sup Forums is sucking MGMT's dick so hard
the album is in general pretty well-received, it's not like its just Sup Forums giving it praise
but i agree, it's a 7/10

>hasn't taken the yellowpill
faggot

Ye

p good

no. further dilution of what made the first 2 albums great. like they are trying to hide or something. no sir, I did not like it.

I enjoyed it a lot, been listening to it fairly often since the last few weeks, but it doesn't come close to Congratulations.
It seems that more people are going back and giving that another chance though thanks to this, and that is a very good thing in my opinion.