The best radiohead album

the best radiohead album

sorry can’t agreee there, I don’t know which is their best but it’s certainty not HTTF

it has their highest highs but also their lowest lows excluding Pablo Honey

>it has their highest highs but also their lowest lows
elaborate

>the best album in the world

more like

Unironically better than OK Computer

THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS

>WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BUSH IS A BIG FAT MEANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

The album

That's not american idiot

it had the potential to be the best RH album but it just doesn't flow very well and it's all over the place

he is a big fat meany tho
i thought even conservatives agreed on this now

Difference is, American Idiot is actually good.

i'd say it's the third best

that's not even the main concept of american idiot lmao

There There, 2+2=5, Wolf at the Door, Where I end and you Begin, Go to sleep, Sail to the moon, and Myxomatosis are all some of their strongest efforts and are all great tracks

However, as an album it suffers with too much filler and some real stinkers like Young Blood, Punchup, The Gloaming, and Sit Down Stand Up that just have no real place on the album as a whole (where the last 3 could be argued to have very good flow from track to track)

So it comes out as about average, still love it to death tho

the tracklist really fucks it

yo Punchup is actually a fucking great song lets be real

>The Gloaming
>Punch-Up
>Sit Down Stand Up
>Bad

God youpre probably one of those who thinks OkC and The Bends are the best stuff they've ever done
>bad

Sit down has a great mood but
>The Raindrops (x42)
I love punch up personally, but it feels like a B-side, not a prime cut
If HTTT had a better track listing (with a disk 2 like IR) it would be a contender for their best album

Disk 1:

1. There There
2. The Gloaming
3. Sail to the moon
4. Sit down Stand up
5. Go to sleep
6. Where I end and you Begin
7. Scatterbrain
8. 2+2=5
9. Myxomatosis
10. Wolf at the Door

Disk 2:
1. Backdrifts
2. Punchup at a wedding
3. I Will (LA Version)
4. Gagging Order
5. Fog (Again)

I personally think In Rainbows and AMSP are their strongest albums fyi

BUTTFUCK IT. Downloading right now!

...wait, where do I find it without torrents?

soulseek

Why does everyone hate We Suck Young Blood? It's obviously not one of their best but everyone seems to despise it.

Yorke's voice sounds really whiny instead of soothing/depressing. If the vocals were something close to Nude or Street Spirit, it wouldn't be so bad for me.

also that BANGING climax just goes back to the lull for the rest of the song and it just blue balls you

I've honestly never seen anybody prefer the alternate track listing Thom revealed back in 2005 over the regular album. Nice.

You can't even fucking tell me that The Gloaming is good

There There is a fuckin GOD tier opener

If you open with your best song, the rest of the album isnt just "fuck i can't wait for There There"

Currently trying this listing, hope I can enjoy it more I enjoyed HTTF

Punch up is GOAT

i give it points for wolf at the door being my favorite radiohead song, but still 2nd to okc 4me

I think it speaks volumes that these boys haven't put out really any "bad" albums. Even Pablo Honey has good moments on it like Blow Out and TKOL was only shit on because it had to follow up In Rainbows

Blow out wasn’t officially released was it? Only a remix version was?

Blow Out is the last track on Pablo Honey

ok it ain't for everyone but fucking The Gloaming From The Basement is god.tier

Know any songs about sucking a dogs weewee?

Where I End and You Begin makes me literally forget everything else that is wrong with the album. That song carries HTTT.

Such a good song, but that one part in the song should've been played once more instead of just the one time

I mean the "x will mark the place" part it should repeat that part again with different lyrics after the first "in the sea" instead of transitioning into the outro. I really like this song but feel so dissatisfied that it doesnt repeat when it so obviously should

best album for high iq listeners is amnesiac followed by king of limbs

KID A