Primeira Liga

I want to get into this league. The team I support is Steaua Bucharest (Basically multiple times champion, chokes and gets beaten hard in other competition than their home league) so I guess Porto is closer to the team I should support.

Tell me about this league anons, there are so many teams I have no knowledge of, especially Guimaraes and Maritimo. Which player is the one to watch?

don't, just watch all Benfica, Sporting, Porto, Guimarães, Braga, Maritimo and Rio Ave when they play against each other, other games are useless filler

You can start by watching Braga X Guimarães

Something exciting always happens, many goals or conflicts between fans s guaranteed

So the rest are meme teams. Okay then.

Those fucking thugs. Reminds me of Steaua - Dinamo derby if it is like that.

Saying this as a Porto fan: don't root for any of the "Big Three".

Care to explain, please?

Porto, Sporting and Benfica are like eucalyptus trees who dry everything around them and are the main obstacle to parity in the league, which results in boring matches where the winner is pretty much decided. Which is why refers to most games as "filler".

So basically it's the same as bundesliga/ligue1/laliga but with more than 1 or 2 teams. Seems interesting, though.

>boring matches where the winner is pretty much decided
Yeah, like that time we defeated Moreirense last season...

Guimaraes is Sup Forums's team, but this year they are a bit shit compared to the previous season. Maritimo are comfy. Or you could just bandwagon one of the big 3, i'd recommend Sporting, they have the better team but they will find a way to choke, and if they dont they will break a 15 years drought and you can claim to be a /lifelong/ before the hemogeny begins. Benfica this season are a patched team and they biggest asset is being carried by refball, boring. And Porto are half dead, 5 years without a title has burned off the bandwagon and the team is somewhat average compared to Porto's glory days.

>Guimaraes is Sup Forums's team
wasn't aware of that.

I feel like this is Porto's year (After not watching a single game)

Don't root for any of the main 3. It's always the same.

>Vitória Guimarães, Braga, Chaves and Maritimo
choose one.

I sincerely thought of Rio Ave

they don't have too many fans

Okay, I'll take that. I'm going to bandwagon them.

That's ok if you don't mind empty stadiums. The other problem is that they don't really have shots at cups or the bigs cucks - they get bullied generally.

russian premier league is ahead of portuguese league in uefa rankings, that should be enough for you

Well, even Steaua cucked them if I remember correctly

Also, I think I'll bandwagon Porto in the end. I have a friend that bandwagons Benfica and he's a fucking douche so I shall go with the rival team.

>I think I'll bandwagon Porto in the end.
Good

REMEMBER SAPUNARU!
REMEMBER TIMOFTE!

>timofte
>not a Boavista legend
You should support Boavista, Romania bro.

THANKS FOR ALL, user!

>team is somewhat average compared to Porto's glory days
Wrong, the starting XI is easily the best since 2011, sucks that it has no depth tho kok