Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqhtUBnc09E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk

No

Idk

Idk

Its meh. There is some good stuff but it get s pretty silly with some of the mystical stuff and the end is ass

Idk

meh

I liked it. I want more. I must warn you, it gets pretty weird. But I liked it regardless.

dik

I'd go into it with an open mind. I wasnt't really interested until about 3 quarters of the way into the first episode, but it held my attention for the rest of the series.

Brit Marling wrote, produced and starred in it.

It shows.

Is she the Jaden Smith of our generation?

What the hell

You mean when the surprise opening credits dropped? I was impressed

I fucking loved the ending. It was like televised shitposting.

This is seriously the climax of the epic eight hour journey

i-

what?

jesus christ are they trying to summon the Kamen Rider to save them?

YES.

MY SECOND FAVOURITE TELEVISION PROGRAM OF YEAR TWOTHOUSAND SIXTEEN.

THIS IS HOW SENTAI DRAMA IS MADE WELL.

THE COSTUME DESIGN WAS GREAT ALSO; EVERYTHING WITH WHICH BRIT MARLING IS INVOLVED IS EXCELLENT.

youtube.com/watch?v=QqhtUBnc09E

The most unrealistic part of this is the school cafeteria worker being a fit, 6'0" caucasian male.

Needs a Dark Souls lifebar

it's got that hollow satisfaction that lost gives. The mystery pulls you through to the end, the emotional beats are there, the final act kind hits the right chords, but there's something off/unfinished/unrefined about it.

The LEGO Movie was fucking terrible

is she on heroin

That would be Westworld- except the mystery blew its load and it was a few poorly worded dribbles.

What did she mean by this?

It's bad and you'll hate it but you won't regret watching it.

the true sign of a hack

I'm going to completely sincerely and accurately meme arrow the entire series for you

>meet Prairie
>she's been missing for seven years, but has suddenly reappeared on a crowded city bridge
>she says she's been held in captivity by a psycho doctor (Draco Malfoy's dad)
>the doctor kidnapped her and four others because they all suffered childhood accidents that involved them being briefly declared dead
>he obsessively drowns and revives them over and over in an attempt to prove the existence of an afterlife
>eventually they all begin to experience similar dreams while they're flatlined, involving being guided by animals and learning strange interpretive dance moves
>for some reason Malfoy suddenly releases Prairie, she has no idea where she was being held all that time
>reunited with her parents, she declares she is no longer Prairie, she is The OA, the Original Angel
>she believes that by teaching the interpretive dance from her dream to five other people, she can find her way back to the other prisoners who are still being tormented
>an angry jock, a boy (female) named Buck, Phyllis from The Office and two other kids I don't care about listen to her story of captivity and learn the dance from her
>a school shooter bursts into the cafeteria
>the students and teacher all do their magic dance they were taught by The OA
happens
>FIN

Now imagine that for eight hours - regularly interspersed with jump cuts to heavily tattooed Indian woman that speaks in riddles and awkward teens trying ass-to-mouth while The OA's parents (Hershel from The Walking Dead and The Borg Queen), much like you the viewer, have no idea what the fuck is going on - and you have the complete The OA experience

I thought it was a powerful moment

you left out that supposedly the dance moves have magic properties like teleporting people and curing people.

Yeah well I also may have embellished the ass-to-mouth, they don't specify what hole they're using

It sounds like a vehicle for the visuals, a love letter to the world and everything in it

just saying, that was kind of a big thing to skip over.

jej

Did Netflix let an actual retard make a show?

Starts good, loses steam as it progresses. Ends on bullshit.

3% is better