Ok, Paul

>boost=4d3d3d3

4D3D3D3 ENGAGED

Hmmmm...

>AddSequence=Oyster

HELLO COMPUTURR

Give me a print out of Oyster smiling

Call it Thiccworld

Computer do you have any new sequences for me?

I love this part.

Here is a new sequence I've been working on

This sequence is not suitable for work

Can I get a "nude" Tayne?

OH SHIT
I'm ok....

Sup Forums gold

Computer, when is Lt. La Forge's next scheduled to strike out with another young engineering ensign?
>Holodeck 4 is booked for 2000 hours tomorrow evening.
Please display Lt. La Forge's chosen programme and enable modifications.
>Acknowledged.
When Geordi summons the violin player, replace the ocean with blood and recognisible body parts of members of the crew floating on the surface...replace violin player with Counsellor Troi's mindrape screams...introduce a hurricane-force gust of wind towards the beach that smells like a Klingon fart.
>Modifications complete.
In addition, override exit controls so the door can only be opened by an officer with the rank of Commander or higher. Disengage safety protocols.
>Modifications complete.

I got this.

Computer, queue these intructions.

Activate Emergency Command Hologram, register all critical command personnel as medically unfit for service and commence a life support malfunction drill on bridge and engineering. Lock cargo bay doors, shuttle bay doors and transporters. Deactivate all small arms and replicators.

Establish a datalink with my neural net and reroute the primary power coupling to the transporter array. Dematerialize as many crew members as possible in sequence prioritizing security followed by command, ops then engineering.

Initiate the Neelix Symbiogenesis algorithm and await my reconfiguration of a crew member held in the transporter buffer. Rematerialize modified crew members in the cargo bay with a replicated Orion slave shock collar from Tom Paris's "naomi4" holodeck program then admit an unmodified crew member to the buffer. If their first name has more than 1 syllable, remove the last syllable sans the first consonant. Add "ix" to each crew member's first name. Special case: Seven of Nine; remove borg implants; reconfigure with Tashar Yar DNA; rename "Six of Nine".

When all crew members have been processed initiate the Worf-Zimmerman subroutine, transfer my consciousness to the body and transport me in front of the cargo bay doors. Correction, increase adrenaline and testosterone levels 4-fold to induce a state of rage-lust and leave Worf's genitals in their original state, with extra genital barbs.

Execute.

Dude...

>I'm stuck alone with some creepy telepathic stalker
>let's put the skimpiest dress I have
women

fuck. wrong pic

>they never are "asking for it"

women are genetically programmed to slut out in the presence of a psychopath