He is half-Russian, half-Korean who was born in CCCP, lives in USA...

He is half-Russian, half-Korean who was born in CCCP, lives in USA, represents Kazakhstan and is married to a Tatar woman, who he really is?

Also lived in Germany for a while.

A cosmopolitan.

A real human bean

a citizen of the world

a champion

Mexican

A man who I hope will lose today

he is stronk

The guy that will knock Canelo out tonight

Trained by a Mexican, eats like a Mexican, fights like a Mexican

Is his mother even full-blooded Korean? She has round eyes

Yes, also on that photo he looks like half-Korean guy I knew in real life

Koreans lived in Russia since 1860s and he was born in 1982, it's very possible his mom is not pure Korean

He is a mixed russian guy married with a russian woman, representing Kazakhstan and living in USA, where there are the best boxing coachs.

>born in CCCP
Nice way of obscuring that he was born in the country he is representing before that country existed in its present form. Also Tatars are native to Kazakhstan.

So if you stop using words to play around with the truth, basically he was born in Kazakhstan to immigrant parents and represents the country of his birth, like many athletes do, but has since emigrated himself, and is also married to a Kazakh woman who happens to be a different race to him.

>Nice way of obscuring that he was born in the country he is representing before that country existed in its present form.
Kazakhstan only exists since 1991, he was born in 1982
>Also Tatars are native to Kazakhstan.
No, Tatars are native to Russia, they even have a national respublic here called Tatarstan, though Tatars and Kazakhs are related to each other
>and is also married to a Kazakh woman who happens to be a different race to him
His wife is not Kazakh, she has a Russian name - Alina

He didn't actually say anything incorrect, though.

He's fucking awesome and that's what counts.

Jew

You are dumb, boyo

will there be streams
i
l
l

t
h
e
r
e

b
e

s
t
r
e
a
m
s

yes

when does the fight start?

Stalin deported a ton of Koreans from the Korean frontier into central Asia to work the fields and mines

He is big drama man

Actually Stalin deported them because Japan took over Korea and he was afraid Soviet Koreans could begin to spy for Japan