So 99% of you are in favor of brexit ?

so 99% of you are in favor of brexit ?

it's like there is no hope for humanity, everyone is a fucking ape at this point.

Leaving EU wont make your border closed to immigrants, you will lose money, you will lose any future you had.

might aswell nuke yourself if you are leaving eu. fucking mongoloid.

you guys are debating politics all day long, and you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, brexit is an economic suicide you fukcing sheep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y
proeuropa.org.uk/twelevereasons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Lisbon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>black person knowing anything about the economy or politics

youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y

>psychopatic tinfoil hat retard sprouting bullshit

oh yeah i see, thanks user, please educate yourself

You couldn't have possibly watched the entire video yet

Large German cities now have half of kids born with Mudslime names. The EU economy is going to crash sooner or later, either because we reconquer Europe for whites or because of white flight.

Either way, the EU economy's days are numbered.

WOW OP REALLY MAEKES YOU THINK HUH???????

You need us more than we need you, Pierre. At the end of the day, we buy more from you than you buy from us, and leaving the chokehold of the EU would mean that we are free to trade with whoever we please outside of Europe. In addition, the money that we give to the EU to support your crumbling shitty currency would be able to be used wisely on rebuilding our primary industry from the ground up, meaning that not only do we need to import less, our economy would also become stronger as a result. Since we wouldn't be sending our money off to your countries, taxes may also go down in the near future, further stimulating the economy as people have more spending power. Besides, staying would mean that the turkroaches and """"""Syrians"""""" would just be able to walk right into the country and fuck our shit up. I'd rather watch yours get fucked up from across the channel, thank you very much.

I believe the term you're looking for is 'morlock', not mongoloid. I do not believe the average brit has asian features. That's Canada's thing.

' THEY WANT TO MAKE AN EMPIIRE OUT OF US '

" WE GIVE THEM ALL OF OUR MONEYZ "

" FUCKING IMMIGRANTS TERRORIST "

i get his point dude thanks.

no they are not, not at all. Eu economy is standing because it's made of strong economy of united nation, working together to keep europe safe from civil war.
you are just ignorant.

you will become the most hated country in europe, your economy will collapse, all your public depense will collapse, your exterior commerce will collapse.

honestly fuck uk, in france we really dont give a shit about other country hating our guts, and we know you all hate us, but seriously uk you are pathetic if your people vote to exit
you are also ignorant

What has EU done to help Britain?

the thing is, you can definitly observe the cons of eu, i mean i'm french i'm not saying eu is the best thing ever, it dosent work properly and everything.

but economicaly speaking, it provide stability and uniformity which allow all of ours economy to thrives and create a powerfull structure. if you leave the structure is kind of fucked, but so are you.

here is a shitty list i found for you

proeuropa.org.uk/twelevereasons

eu is making your country strong, stable and relevant. where our both country are united to build something better, leaving is a major fuck up, and when i see which party are in favor of brexit it really looks like a retarded croud panic moove

>most hated country in Europe
Nigger, I don't think you understand this shit. If we leave Europe, we CAN'T be the most hated country in Europe. Besides, you've always been the most hated country in Europe anyway.

And have you got any kind of citations (or even just anything based on common sense) to back up those claims about our economy? As I've already explained, it'll get a lot stronger without you leeches.

>we're all cucked shithole where 30% of our country isn't white

Nope. There are still some of us that can be saved if the EU gets disbanded.

first of all europe is a continent you fucking ape, second of all READ A FUCKING NEWSPAPER EXPLAINING TO YOU FUCKING ECONOMY YOU FUKCING APE.

yea leaving eu will make all the immigrants literaly disapear and therefore fixing all your problems.

are you two fucking 11 year old ?

Bro, you're right I'm pro trump but against brexit.
Our economies are too interconnected to just cut the ties between us.
We should reform europe instead of breaking down the system.

Britain, you are tied to Italy as for GDP, and if it wasn't for London you would be a shithole, London counts for 40/45% of your national GDP because you're the european financial centre.
Britain has no chance outside the EU.

The best thing about Brexit is going to be the butthurt French and Germans, I can't fucking wait!!!

This reads as if it's meant for school children
>EU IS NICE
>EU CAN DO TRADE
>EU IS SO BIG AND STRONG

Despite the fact the Lisbon Treaty stipulates that the EU must make a trade agreement with a country which leaves the EU and WTO rules would ensure all UK-EU trade would continue but now without the downside of EU imposed tarriffs

There isn't a single argument on that list that is either true or that is beneficial

Leaving EU is not about immigrants, at least not to anyone who's not a retard stormfag.

No, leaving EU is about wanting to be a sovereign nation not ruled by undemocratic union. People who elect laws in brussels are not elected, you cannot vote them out, they don't answer to anyone and if they make laws you don't like too fucking bad you can't do anything about it. If you like democracy you are against the EU.

UK is just cucking itself at this point. What kind of alpha male finds himself in a shitty situation and decides to just run? A real nation of power would grab hold the reins of power and twist the EU into what it wants to see, not scamper away and hide in the corner.

True change comes from within. If you aren't exploiting the system to your benefit, you are doomed to be a victim of it. The UK is still going to have to lean on the EU, but now it will be even more powerless to do anything to it.

There's a reason the world is run by billionaires, schemers, and intellectuals. The man on the street has no patience for the long con. You can't fight entrenched corruption and the power of money politics by not participating. Shit will get worse as they yank support, and deliver yet another boogeyman to distract the masses. Get rid of every foreigner in the UK and it's welfare queens. Get rid of all of them and it's pensioners. Get rid of all of them and it's savages who add milk to tea last.

It will never stop. You won't revolt to begin with, and you'll never win if you did. You can't win the game unless you play, and the masses are too dumb to enter.

But you used democracy to sign away your democracy.

Isn't that democratic? :^)

This

retarded & proud
there are not trade if you dont obey eu trade law.

ok so what about, going on and decide to debate to change things ? like reforming and shit ? instead of just leaving like fucking retarded thiefs.
justify this ?

How are you going to debate and reform something where decisions are made behind closed doors with absolutely no accountability and no public vote? Fucking think for a second.

>There is no trade if you don't obey EU
>Here is a signed treaty made by the EU which specifically states that trade will continue

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Lisbon

Are all frogs this fucking retarded?
I know you don't understand proper grammar but can you at least learn to read?

you obviously dont understand shit.

No one give a shit about this treaty, if you brexit goes on, uk will be a toxic country that no one will trade with.

no more student exchange, overtaxed trade and stuff, it's just a treaty, please read a book nigger.

and anyway article 50 impose renegoctiaiton, and doing that would take between 4 and 15 years.

you guys are true genius indeed. literaly nuking yourself in the foot, strait to middle age.

>no more student exchange

The greatest meme of all.

>and it's savages who add milk to tea last.

NO U

>abloobloo Europe is a continent! We totally weren't talking about the financial arrangements 2 seconds ago! Ape! Ape!

I guess you of all people would know about apes, considering how many of them there are in your country. And you think you can trust a biased media outlet? Motherfucker, how dense are you?

Good thing I live in Kensington then, isn't it? Besides, we joined the EU late, and our economy was still absolutely brilliant before we joined--arguably better than it has been since. And as I've already explained, we have thousands of square miles of unused land that we can't start farms on, because the single market would undercut us. If we pulled out, the money that goes to you guys can be put back into developing these areas, and our economy will flourish. That's not even taking into account the unrestricted trade that would be enabled with countries outside of Europe that are giving us much better offers (which, if you ask me, is much of the root cause for europe's animosity towards Brexit; like a middle aged woman, they've realised that they just aren't a very attractive prospect any more, and Britain are essentially getting a divorce to chase much younger, better looking women). But chill out, Mussolini, we'll probably still buy shit like pasta from you. The chinks aren't very good at making that yet.

Yeah guys listen to this guy. He is from France and they are also being fukd by the EU. Also try providing some arguments and evidence next time you shitpost

please educate yourself you xenophobic piece of shit, brexit is a retarded move, learn about it, you really should try and educate yourself.

but for you, i hope brexit pass, and your mom have to prostitute herself to get you some bread in like 3 years max.

i'll go eat some snails now

Dumb
Fucking
Frog

World Trade Organization (WTO) rules lay down basic rules for international trade by which both the EU and UK are obliged to abide, it has nothing to do with what the EU wants you dumb fucking nigger

Furthermore, Britain’s best trading relationships are generally not within the EU, but outside, i.e. with countries such as the USA and Switzerland

Even under article 50 a counter like Greenland established a precedent for a sovereign nation by leaving the EEC in 1985, and is prospering well outside of it, With Westminster still sovereign (for the moment), it is the British Parliament who will decide how and when Britain leaves the EU.

"Xenophobic" isn't an insult, you cheesy cuck. Besides, I fully worked out weeks ago all of the pros and cons, thought about every possible outcome, and in every situation Brexit comes out better. You guys will be worse off without us, but I'm sure Turkey can support you.

Let this thread fucking die.. stop feeding this autistic troll

>stay in the EU, OR ELSE!

Like anyone is going to take advice from France.

You're the reason so many of us are backing brexit in the first place, you currency-devaluing monobrowed cunt.

we are not being fucked by the EU, we are contributing to the EU, so you guys can have a hot meal at the end of the day.

we are paying more money per citizen in france for the EU than the uk do. and do you see us weeping like litle girl ? no ?

It's called being a proper country
ok you american , i'm gonna explain it to you slowly so you can understand.

the article 50 meme is just some shit that you can read in every appolegetic brexit article, so you uneducated fucks can go like ' OH OK ITS FIN THEN '
well no it's not, uk will have to RENEGOCIATE every trade, hope they'll have fun with that.

i dont think you used any intelligence to come to this conclusion.

it's just funny how i'm just yelling facts at you, and you are just insulting me because i'm french which literaly never hurt any french man feelings.

the IMF is advocating agains the brexit, is this an argument acceptable for your nehendertalian brain ?

Canada goes it alone, Australia, New Zealand, ect

Myopic Frogslime, it's not just about Britain. It's about weakening the EU, inspiring other nations to follow suit, and escalating the growing tide of nationalism in Europe.

Japan does as well

>these are the people you're having political discussions with

toi aussi tu trouve que ya trop d'immigrés jordan ? tu voudrais qu'on sorte de l'euro ? comment ça se passe le brevet pour toi ?

so yeah, basicaly, disrupting peace and going full facist, your opinion is flawless, pealse die in a fucking fire

Ow youre such a French butthurt Muslim faggot. You have no idea what you are talking about.

>most hated country

The haters will be arrested and sent to reeducation for hate speech, according to the latest EU legislation.

Oui
Oui
Bien, merci

We don't have any refugees here pal

>Stay cucked because it might maybe take you 4-5 years to invoke new trade deals

Nice argument

You would choose peace in slavery over a bit of discomfort for freedom. You don't deserve liberty, nor do you even deserve to be white (assuming you are). You have a shitskin chattel mind, and you will live out your days in a shitskin chattel existence. Goodnight, faguette.

You haven't stated any facts. There are no facts, only speculation--and considering that I'm actually working in the financial sector (hence why I have a nice place in an especially white part of Kensington, while you live in ArabWorld), I'd say I'm slightly more qualified to make that judgement than you, wouldn't you? And getting second hand sources from a biased media outlet and claiming that you've put "thought" or "intelligence" into your decision? Newsflash, you crusty faguette, that isn't "your" decision, it isn't "your" argument, it isn't "your" opinion; it's a regurgitation of speculative statistics that have been twisted by journalists to fit into a narrative. The rest of Europe are shitting themselves at the prospect of us leaving, don't you think that they're going to try to convince people to stay?

OK GUYS ALMOST 50 REPS

what i learned today

- all in favor of brexit are racist
- they have no clue how the world economy roles
- they dont know article 50 is a meme

and yeah basicaly racism and ignorance, you can all go fuck yourself, stay in your miserable state of mind, i'm fucking done trying to discuss anything with fucking racist pieces of shit like you

for you infromation, i'm white, all my grandparents are white and my roots go long ago, which makes me more european than most you fucking plebians probably are.

anwya last advice, educate yourself and grow up ! now full all of you

Fuck you, we don't care.

Not an argument

Yeah, that's right, surrender you bloody nonce. That's why we want to leave, but you don't; slightest bit of adversity and you back the fuck down. Fucking French, starting shit they can't finish.

>they have no clue how the world economy roles

If only we in the UK could have an economy like yours, or Greece, Spain, Italy, Portugal or whoever.

Ok you've had your rant, now fuck off!

If we leave the EU we can choose to have more, less, or no immigration at all.

Personally I'm for a points system where the country gets the skills and people it needs, and not the people it doesnt. This is also better for immigrants too as when they arrive they know there will be a real job for them.

As for it being economic suicide, there is more to life than money, I'll happily take a decline in my income for the increase in my standard of living that will result from actually being able to get a school place, doctors appointment, house/flat, and slightly reduced chance of being seeing brown people on my street.

France isnt even France now anyway, what do you care?

Shill.

>racist pieces of shit like you

Only a homogonist who thinks all races should be mixed together and lose all their individuality. Would say they are racist.

The average IQ of a black american is 85, the average white IQ is 103. Black people are 4 times more violent than white people. Mexicans are twice as violent.

You see, what you are doing is not being descriminate, your being indescriminate, your refusing to tell the difference between productive and peacefull people, infavour of some generalisation to call everyone racist.

But i shouldve expected this from French. These people are not ignorant. You are the ignorant one. and will work as a counter culture to anything that your not used to.

In short, your immature france.

im chill

nyway you guys are gonna vote to say, you cant be all retarded

>As for it being economic suicide, there is more to life than money, I'll happily take a decline in my income for the increase in my standard of living that will result from actually being able to get a school place, doctors appointment, house/flat, and slightly reduced chance of being seeing brown people on my street.
FUCKING THIS.

I'd rather be dirt poor and free than have all the money in the world

If anything, you'd be better off. Wages would increase, get the housing bubble would eventually burst (since supply and demand still applies to places to live when you have millions of europoors trying to live in your country). Whether you're a skilled or unskilled worker, it'd still be easier for you to find a job, and wages would increase (due to scarcity of people), as well as conditions being better (since you would be more valuable to your company, even at the lowest levels). It'll be glorious.

>the IMF is advocating agains the brexit

So what.

>that heroin is killing you but the withdrawal is gonna make you feel even worse. You can't stop

Don't listen to that horseshit about leaving being economic suicide.

England will be better off.