"Oh, Fantano put out a new review

"Oh, Fantano put out a new review.
Kero Kero Bonito, huh? I'll check it out
This is kind of simple and generic, but it is pretty cute. I just wish had a little more energ-
OH
WHAT
WHAT THE FUCK
HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST"

Can someone please explain what just happened to my poor ears? Thoughts on this EP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5ZEJtWtaLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

old kero is crushed, gone

They peaked with Flamingo desu senpai

I haven't checked out thier older stuff yet, I may or may not be afriad to after hearing this

theres nothing remotely interesting or engaging about this. they just mashed together influences and it sounds like they did exactly that without any care of how they'd fit together.

5/10, its whatever.

first 2 songs are nice but the other 2 are garbage

Okay, maybe I overreacted after hearing the end of Only Acting (which sounds like actual hell itself)
I like noise, but that may have been too much for me
Admittedly, the rest of the EP does seem to be pretty lackluster besides the few moments of pure earrape/mindfuck

first song sounds like some attempt to sound like strawberry switchblade or something, only acting is pretty good. Wish there was more actual moments of noise and industrial influences that song had going for it on the rest. Who knows, maybe they're saving that for the album

Is was too short, and some of the stuff they experimented on felt very try hard to me and just ended up sounding like a mish mash of ideas that didn't really execute well. Cinema is a good track but once again too short. song are too short is the main problem.

there's an age limit for a reason, please go

why has this thread had acutal music discussion??

please respond im having crusher withdrawls

C R U S H E D

I listened to this album and honestly it crushed it

why the fuck is this who relevant

there we go

Thanks everyone who responded legitamately, I just wanted some quick discussion on something I've never heard anything quite similar to before
I'm really starting to like Sup Forums for this purpose

u got lucky your kero thread wasnt immediately crushed

youtube.com/watch?v=_5ZEJtWtaLQ

The live video of only acting when it was first played

jesus i can feel the soy radiating from this audience

you did this to her Sup Forums

k e e p i n
t h e
b
a
l
l
s
e m p t y

>I like noise, but that may have been too much for me
It was literally a normal singing voice with a wall of noise underneath.
Structurally bland and uninteresting, its only appeal is the shock factor. As part of a bigger structure, it feels weak and tacked in. The song doesn't manage to be atypical enough and is just a jumbled mess.

HAHAHAHAH YOU KEKS, YOU ACTUALLY FELL FOR THE /leinnocentgurl/ MEME LMAOING @ UR LIVES YOU GOT KEKED BY A FILTHY MONGOLIAN OF UNKNOWN ORIGINS, THAT ALSO HAPPENS TO BE A MANLET LMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHAT?? YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT BECAUSE SHE DRESSES LIKE A 8 YEAR OLD GIRL, SINGS CUTE SHIT AND PLAY LE VIDYA SHE WAS PURE AND INNOCENT
WRONG YOU KEKS, GET REDPILLED BY THE CRUSHERRRRRRRRRRR
AWWW YOU DREAMT ABOUT GOING TO A NICE CUTE DATE TO THE LAKE, HOLDING HANDS, THROW SOME BREAD AT THE DUCKS WHILE MAKING HER LAUGH, THEN GOING FOR A RIDE AT THE LOCAL ROLLER COASTER, THE FERRIS WHEEL AND THE BUMPER CARS, THEN AFTER THE SUN SETS AND THE FUN ENDS WALK HER HOME WHILE EATING SOME COTTON CANDY AND TALKING ABOUT SPLATOON, TAKE HER TO THE DOOR AND AFTER SOME RUSHED THOUGHTS STEAL A KISS FROM HER SWEET LIPS...?
WRONG YOU KEKS THOSE SWEET LIPS ARE RIGHT NOW PREPPING THE CRUSHER 7 INCHES CUT DICK FOR A LONG NIGHT OF SWEATY AND DEGRADATING CHINK/NIGGER HYBRID FUCKING, THE CRUSHER CHOKING HER AND CALLING HER NAMES,SPITTING IN HER MOUTH, PISSING ALL OVER HER BODY AND MANHANDLING HER LIKE THE USELESS WHORE SHE IS, HER PUSSY DRIPPING WET AFTER FINALLY FINDING A TRUE ALPHA MALE BETWEEN THE HORDE OF BETA KEK NU MALES ORBITERS FEMALE TWITCH STREAMER DONATORS THAT ARE HER FANS ROFL
GET #CRUSHED YOU KEKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

at this point i feel like people are so sick of the same old boring bland generic indie pop that even a jumbled messy crapfest is better

>dude what if instead of rolling with the sound we made with bonito generation and filling a great niche we make generic bandcamp indie-grunge LMAO
>wow thats great gus I'm going to go get crushed now bye jamie go ahead and write my lyrics for me while im gone