LIVE ACTIVE SHOOTER IN GERMANY 7 DEAD! IT'S HAPPENING RELIGION OF PEACE 2.0

LIVE ACTIVE SHOOTER IN GERMANY 7 DEAD! IT'S HAPPENING RELIGION OF PEACE 2.0

doubles for mudslimes

can you idiots not stick to one thread instead of spamming it like fucking retards?

sage

just got an alert from RT and France 24 on my phone - 25 to 50 "wounded". Possible hostage situation.

Town of Viernheim

Man has been arrested by police ( Sky News)

Plsbemuslimohgodpls

But we made guns ille-*auf der shiesen platz basonders* mein leben!

TURN ON CNN, DALLAS UNDER TERRORIST ATTACK

HOLY SHIT, IT'S HAPPENING

HE IS MUSLIM. KEK WILLS IT

OF ALL THE SADDEST WORDS OF TONGUE AND PEN

Here we go again.

For the glory of [omitted].

pleasebemuslimpleasebemuslimpleasebemuslimpleasebemuslimpleasebemuslimpleasebemuslimpleasebemuslimpleasebemuslimpleasebemuslimpleasebemuslim

No

Rage

go on and tell me how all those gun laws stopped the shooting.

BUT GUNZ ARE BANNED!!!!!

>HE IS A MUSLIM
CONFIRMED
>HE IS A MUSLIM
CONFIRMED
>HE IS A MUSLIM
CONFIRMED
>HE IS A MUSLIM
CONFIRMED>HE IS A MUSLIM
CONFIRMED>HE IS A MUSLIM
CONFIRMED
>HE IS A MUSLIM
CONFIRMED
>HE IS A MUSLIM
CONFIRMED
>HE IS A MUSLIM
CONFIRMED
V

Brexit sent their own agent!

The absolute madmen!

source?
Yeah, it's all BREXIT'S fault

That's the final straw! It's high time Germany finally adopts common sense gun la--ohwait

when are we gonna ban designated theater shooters? Enough

>be German
>get shot

Not all Muslims

>survive because we banned real guns

>25 to 50 "wounded". Possible hostage situation.
Oh shit this is like Orlando tier then.

Please kek, make the casualties high and the shooter Muslim.

They may still cry for stricter gun laws.

After all you can basically still buy handgun if you are a hunter, or a sports shooter and go through an anus raping screening and also proof that you have two different safes to lock gun and ammunition in different places.

Gunman dead could be muslim

spec ops just arrived its a hostage situation. Shit just got real

I wonder who could be behind this

They got him

if germany had reasonable gun control laws this wouldn't have happenend. smdh

Count the casualties

NOBODY DEAD apart from the "shooter"

NO INJURED - some other people claimed 20 injured due to teargas and being scared/shocked

THIS IS BULLSHIT
IT'S NOT HAPPENING

So much for gun control

There are blank/tear gas guns you can purchase. I'd put a cheeky fiver on the left now trying to ban those, as they look like real guns and firing blanks even sounds like real guns. They will take those away, mark my words.

Awww poor Krauts can't handle the tear gas.

ATTENTION...

US SUPREME COURT BLOCKS AMNESTY!

OBAMA'S ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION DEFEATED!

SUPREME COURT BLOCKS AMNESTY!

GOD BLESS THE USA!

>our borders are airtight to objects, just not people

media starts saying german shooter is white and shouting about brexit
kek wills it

The supreme court also saved affirmative action today tho

Is this real?

Also, is the world collapsing today?

1. BREXIT
2. BALTIMORE CHIMPOUT IMMINENT
3. SHOOTING IN GERMANY
4. SUPREME COURT RULING?

>clinton news network

no

They will take our bobby pistols cause someone made a bobby pistol rampage.

5. House sit-in confirms our democracy is collapsing.

threes for a white christian male

thats how it is here in NYC

Can anyone confirm if hes a mudslime?

>tfw Krauts covering up the ethnicity with all their might for more slime cock

?nazi or arab?

ANTI TERROR POLICE REPORTED AS BEING DEPLOYED

ITS A MUSLIM LADS

oh and the gun that is locked and stored separately from teh locked ammo must have a trigger lock on it too before it is locked in the safe

his is white lad

>Reports that the shooter shouted "Jesus is coming back". At least 20 injured.

Whatever this was, it wasn't a Syrian refugee.

is it too late to influence brit boomers?

> No source

Are the gun laws in Germany more strict than the US?

THE TEARGAS CLAIMS ARE BS BECAUSE OF BREXIT

THEY WOULDN'T COUNT 50 INJURED OVER TEAR GAS

THERE WOULDN'T BE NO INJURIES IN A SHOOTING

THIS IS DISINFO BY TURK STANK TURK SMELL TURKSTANKIOSIS UPSET BECAUSE THEY DON'T INVENT ANYTHING WITH BROWN BRAINS OTTOMAN EMPIRE WILL NEVER COME BACK FUCKING MONOBROW CUNT

GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM GERMANY YOU HAVE

"a man has opened fire"

start a betting pool lads, i'll put $50k on it being a sandie. If he was white we would've seen a picture

they are probably like gun laws in New york

Ban Germany

>gas gun

oh no,how horrible, this is worth of international coverage.
i'm sad to tell you but this is in no way happening. even the injured are because of tear gas.

I was actually hoping this would happen yesterday after viewing that video of the German cuck screaming about Islamophobic people blaming Islam for the Orlando shooting.

Something tells me even after this Germany will still not be woken up. Let these shootings keep happening until they either all die or they try and save themselves.

>THEY WOULDN'T COUNT 50 INJURED OVER TEAR GAS

you don't know the pussified germany of 2016

no happening at all, just retarded tear gas attack

kek

#Viernheim: reports that the shooter has shouted "Jesus is coming back" at least 20 injured (@RT_com)

#Viernheim: reports that the shooter has shouted "Jesus is coming back" at least 20 injured (@RT_com)

if only guns had been illegal or difficult to obtain, this would not have happened

who?

>shooter shouted "Jesus is coming back"
Still could be a mudslim.

What is IEN?

>Jesus is coming back
P O L
O
L

Ban guns i Germany.. Oh wait..
Ban muslims in Germany!

He'd be strapped across the hood of a police car now if he was white.

Did any of them die tho?

Watch how they will exploit it.

Tar gas "attack" what the fuck is that shit germany

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

>it'sfuckingnothing.jpg

I don't believe it, they also said the shooter in Britain shouted something about Brexit, which was confirmed bullshit.

kys

THE CORNERSTONE OF ISIS IDEOLOGY IS JESUS WILL COME BACK AND KILL THE KUFFAR, LOOK IT UP FAGGOTS

baby boomers cant be this stupid

isnt it obvious that its to influence the polls ?
all these stabbings and happenings

As a sociopath, I fail to see the difference.

All my life I was taught that Germans were just like me.

Then I saw the truth, that they are not all, calculating, evil Nazi's, but weird, autistic OCD shit and nigger fetishists.

T H I C C

t. New Yorkfag

I have a Perfectly legal Semi-Auto AKM in a gun safe 15 feet from me, the "background check" to buy it took 3 minutes and basically consisted of "nope he's not a felon".

Can you just go to the store and buy a Semi-Auto mag fed black rifle mehmet?

>Ban muslims in Germany!

wow intolerant scum

>Germans are now so cucked that ultra-leftists now carry out terrorist attacks in the name of Jesus so that they can claim that it isn't just Muslims.

What a time to be alive!

fucking false flag what a joke

BBC REPORTS THE GUNMAN WITH AN AK-15 SHOUTED "BRITAIN FIRST" AS HE GUNNED DOWN MUSLIM WOMEN AND CHILDREN AT A REFUGEE CENTRE. ALL IS LOST.

>seven dead

WHY HAVE YOU NOT BANNED GUNS YOU NAZI MONSTERS

Gayest fucking false flag in history bravo Germany

REPORT:

No one injured by shooter

only injuries were tear gas inhalation

shows over

>>Be German
>>go to cinema
>>get shot

Top kuk

What the fuck is Kuffar?