There are people on r/mu right now who actually listen to hip hop and yet have the nerve to say that metal is for...

>there are people on r/mu right now who actually listen to hip hop and yet have the nerve to say that metal is for children

Other urls found in this thread:

extreme-youth.com/Christian_music_comparison.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doubles

but that's true. chads listen to trap, manchildren listen to metal.

Soyboys listen to trap, and the biggest Chad I know is a metalhead.

>chads listen to trap
If by chads you mean retarded college frat boys and boring trend following numales, sure. When you grow up and actually become a real adult you stop listening to that trash.
>manchildren listen to metal
Some do, yes. But that's not by any means the entirety of the metal audience.

rap is more mature than metal as sad as that is

metal is virgin music. wank guitar solos some edgelord screaming into the mic about warlocks and the forests of death and how mom took his xbox. it's music for mediocre impotent angry white men to blow off steam to, only people who like it.

rap fans are socially successful people from all backgrounds and walks of life

Because it is
Screaming "WORSHIP SATAN 666" in a voice that sounds like you're getting raped by a knife is obviously childish

Metalheads are people who overcompensate for how weak they are by listening to the angriest, "br00talist" music they can. Rap fans are just people who want to get laid, kick back, and have a good time.

>this thread

Holy fucking SOY!
See Black Panther with the wifey and Mandingo yet soyim?

>rap fans are socially successful people
Yeah because they're boring and generic numales who follow whatever is popular and trendy.
>from all backgrounds and walks of life
So you admit that hip hop is a bland, deracinated genre with no culture.

And you're a retard if you think that lots of metal bands aren't pretty much the definition of Chad. Just look at Danzig.

>So you admit that hip hop is a bland, deracinated genre with no culture.

You're a racist, got it. Eat lead motherfucker.

>soy
>numale

high correlation between /r/the_donald posters and metalheads i reckon

pure reddit
How's the new Kendrick Lamar album you cum guzzling fruitcakes

>rap and metalfags call each other reddit

meanwhile indiefags over here knowing that Sup Forums is an indie board. metal and rap are reddit genres, fuck off both of you.

>indiefags
You're as bad as rapfags. Kys scumbag

But you have a picture of a cat wielding a knife, cute but edgy as fuck and childish.

indie is reddit: the genre. it's soft, inoffensive, wimpy nu-male music

at least they are not as bad as those hipster indie fags

Sup Forums has always been an indie board
ITAOTS is THE Sup Forums album and it's also one of the most significant indie records ever

majority of the Sup Forumscore albums are indie rock, meanwhile there is no metal album in the Sup Forumscore...hmm...
case in point
angry white male being edgy and angry to mask his insecurities and mediocrity

>Yeah dood let's get laid brah it's all about gettin girls bruh bruh ya feel me dawg
The absolute state of this board.

Metal is gayer than the most limp wristed indie song.

Sup Forums is one of the most reddit infested boards on this whole site. now shut the fuck up and let tyrone fuck your wife you soy addicted reddit migrant

>ITAOTS
You're an embarrassment.

Word to the wise: when you're trying to counter-signal against reddit, make sure you change the reddit filename. Fucking idiot

Soy fuck kys
Why do you hate your own race? Why do you idolize negro rappers? Metal is a celebration of the European man's heritage, it's the music of testosterone, drive, competitiveness, the warrior spirit, historical adventure. Rap is worship of a hostile foreign culture pushed onto you subliminally through mass media exposure controlled by another hostile foreign culture.

>Metal is a celebration of the European man's heritage
aha, this Blues derivative is celebration of europe, lol okay, sweetie.

Sup Forums is the most reddit infested board on the entire site though, moreso than Sup Forums could ever be

I don't give a fuck about muh white race because I have actual individual accomplishments and am not scared of seeing brown people in public.
You are for not knowing that it's the most popular album on this board historically

i saved a reddit chart from reddit, what a fucking surprise. meanwhile you can recognize a reddit file name.

>one of
do you understand the meaning of these two words?

Chads listen to alt rock and top 40 and big Sean, not rap in general.

Please kill yourself
You too
You three

>this argument again
Black metal is completely separated from blues. It has more in common with noise and techno than any blues song you fat cuck.

Go outside metalfag you are so fucking out of touch
>alt rock
What is this 1997

Kill yourself.

You're from Sup Forums you have no right to complain about Sup Forums being reddit.

Nice cope but I'm not the one browsing reddit for a chart that gets posted on this board all the time anyway.

it has to be said again, kill yourself

biggest retard on this website

Bruh

>browsing reddit
i saved it off reddit from google images. keep trying.

>r/mu
die

Kek
Just give up man nobody buys it

i'm not from Sup Forums actually. i'm just not a limp-wristed indiecuck like you

Fuck off communist soy fuck

And to all you commie fucktards telling me to kill myself and the janitors deleting my posts, kiss my white lilly fucking ass motherfuckers...I'm proud to be white, proud to be a metalhead, proud to be in the LAND OF THE FREE, so shut the fuck up and stop giving me disrespect and coming into my turf Sup Forums.org with this antiamerican horse shit.

Fucking kill yourselves.

But that's what it is judging by the all the rap and indie fans in this thread.
Figures that rapfags would be Karl Marx babbies

>Metal is Sata-
(Blocks your path.)

>he still uses jewgle
Quit while you're ahead, champ.

indie fans were Sup Forums before anyone else tho
hell there's more rap on the Sup Forumscore chart than metal too
look on the Sup Forumscore chart the essential albums Sup Forums recs
it's mainly indie, rock and rap
very little metal

sounds to me like you're the redditor here eh mr /r/thedonald neckbeard

>Rap fans are "socially succesful"

...No. They're trendy, if that's what you mean. But dick riding off a successful rapper by listening to his shit does not make YOU socially successful.

nobody except you cares about a reddit filename in the first place
give me an alternative that isn't dog shit. oh wait that doesn't exist

When are you going to OD on oxy Cleetus?
I listen to hip hop, getting a finance degree, fuck Marx, i'm with her.

>actually listening to "Sup Forumscore"
Absolutely embarrassing. You might as well get your music taste from p4k articles or reddit music threads

you cant be going around calling out people for being reddit and then go and upload pictures from reddit you lame

metalheads demonstrating their renowned high iq yet again

You guys seem to be experts on reddit. Maybe you should all just stay there.

Ah, Christian music, forever playing copycat

extreme-youth.com/Christian_music_comparison.html

I agree, I hope all the Sup Forumstards and /r/donald neckbeards leave Sup Forums so it can be usable again.

Why cant you fuckers stay on your own board

Thank you, fellow catposter, for being one of the few reasonable people left on this board.

Literally every chad who mindlessly fucks Stacys bump playboi carti or some shit while every metalhead I've ever met was a greasy asberger ridden nu male who doesn't even know how to coherently say a word to a female. What fantasy world do you live in

maybe he's swedish, metal's still kinda mainstream there

but yeah you're right in america for the most part that's how it is. metalheads haven't been "cool kids" since like the 80s

I like some metal, sure some if it is cringe and the image/fans are kinda gay a lot of the time but a lot of it is legit classic. Deep Purple, Sabbath, QOTSA, Kyuss, Death, bro I fuck with it heavy.

>greasy asberger ridden
>nu male
Those are two different things you idiot. You literally cannot be a nu male and autistic at the same time. Nu males are just weak, low test beta normalfags, not autists.
Figures that a rapfag doesn't even know the meaning of the words he uses.

OK then you're whatever the word is for weak, low test beta autist

Maybe we can call them metalheads

>Deep Purple, Sabbath, QOTSA, Kyuss, Death, bro I fuck with it heavy.

Thanks for the list, will give all these bands a listen later.

it's almost as if you're a pants-on-head retard if you only use anecdotal evidence to affirm your worldview

>bro I fuck with it heavy.
Stop talking like a niggerfaggot.

yes i can, how else am i supposed to make fun of redditors

Kek I wonder what you look like in real life

The only people I've met who's primary favorite genre was metal were greasy asperger kids I'm not that guy. I played football in HS and known a few kids who listened to a couple hard rock/metal bands here and there but they weren't really seriously into the genre, and they listened to more party trap shit or gangsta rap even when working out.

>out of touch

But I'm in a frat. I get a girl every other week. Its a mix of top 40, "smart" rap like big Sean, and alt rock that's party friendly. I don't know what it is in high school, maybe that's where you're getting your impressions from.

No one plays rock at fucking parties

alt girls usually have shit taste in metal anyways, hell most of /metal/ has shit taste in metal.

by "alt rock" you mean like portugal the man, john mayer, mac demarco, dave matthews band shit right?

Youre in high school.

"Chad" archetypes don't listen to rap much. Maybe a bit because its trendy, but that's exclusively why.

Not really where I'm from, they always played trap shit or top 40.
I've never heard rock at a party unless I was hanging out with art majors, and they were the kind of people to play AnCo and stuff like that so it's hardly representative.

This desu. Rap is more of a basic normalfag/Brad thing. Chads tend to have better taste.

Pretty much. Indie hybrid at this point I guess.

Out of high school that changes a bit.

Even though I mainly listen to metal and couldn’t care less about modern rap (popular or not), I actually kind of like some early rap like Grandmaster Flash or Run DMC.

EDM is pretty common too
can't say I hear much alt rock stuff, definitely more EDM

Yeah if you want "Chad" music basic EDM with epic bass drops on subs is a good bet

>Big Sean
>"smart" rap
Excuse me?

Psst what if greasy metal autists are actually no game nu males throwing a tantrum with their LE LOUD GUITAR XD in order to compensate? What if they call everyone else who isn't like them nu males because they're projecting the fact that they're pathetic betas? Really gets the gears grinding huh

Ah figures, that shit I can see being played at a college thing, very girl friendly.

If you were talking about the 90s style Nirvana, Oasis, Radiohead, Weezer etc shit or stuff like Tame Impala I would've been like nah

why do you all care about getting girlfriends anyways

I don't, I'm gay.

>If you were talking about the 90s style Nirvana, Oasis, Radiohead, Weezer etc shit or stuff like Tame Impala I would've been like nah
All of those bands are extremely normie and girl friendly.
Because this board has been taken over by redditors.

Yeah but no one wants to hear that at parties. If you played Weezer at a party people would tell you to change it.

Long-term relationships should be the last thing on your mind if you're younger than 25. Don't waste the biological prime of your life being emotionally and financially hitched to one girl. Work on yourself and bang as many as you can before they start hitting the wall.

Is "white rap" a better term?

please dont dj at a party if you think playing radiohead or oasis would be a good idea

they're accessible and girl friendly yes, but nobody's going to fucking want to dance to that shit or get high to it, and that's what matters at parties, that's why they want edm and trap rap

Nirvanas fanbase is mostly girls what the hell are you talking about?

This thread is what reminded me of why I left Sup Forums for a year. A constant shitstorm from autists that care waaaay to much. Goodbye again

Am I really doing something wrong? I genuinely don't see a problem with doing that. Besides, you get to the one girl first before she gets used up.

No one wants to hear nirvana at a party. They'll say wtf is this shit and tell you to change it. It's dadrock.

Thanks, dude. I was asking because I saw all those posts saying “lol autistic metalheads don’t get gfs” and being an actual autistic I thought “well, I’m autistic and couldn’t care less about getting a girlfriend, I wonder why everyone else finds it so important?”

Because for me personally I'd rather find someone I actually enjoy being around instead of fucking random whores who I don't care about that I have to put up with for a night for quick casual sex. Fuck that. Give me a real relationship or give me nothing, I want that connection.

Hell no I wouldn't play Radiohead or Oasis at a party or anywhere for that matter. Those bands are awful.
Pic related typical Radiohead fans

>this whole thread
The truth is both are for low IQ immature faggots. Real men listen to jazz, classical, experimental/avant-garde

This, this, so much this. Screw talking with anyone that just sees you as an object to manipulate, I just want to talk to actual people with personalities and stories to share, dang it.

Its up to you really.

But the one thing you don't want is that bad middle ground is a committed relationship to a used up thot. Either be a fuckboy fucking every girl you can or get to one first and never let go pretty much

>Real men listen to jazz, classical, experimental/avant-garde

>not listening to experimental/avante-garde metal
>actually listening to jazz
Sounds like you're the pleb here user