Is the NFL declining in popularity a bit? Why?

Is the NFL declining in popularity a bit? Why?

Yes. Because it fucking sucks.

Kys yourself shill

It's pretty boring and if you aren't supporting a great team your season is over after like 10 games

The Bengals season is already over in week 2 m8.

I'm scared of what will happen when Brady, Rodgers and Brees retire. I mean it's weird if you realize, without star QBs, most games are fucking boring, sloppy messes.

>Carr
>Stafford
>Mariota
>Winston
>Wilson
>Cousins
>Wentz
>probably even more future stars who havent been drafted yet

They'll be fine.

It seems like half the teams get their seasons ruined by injuries. was this always the case? Its lame when, come playoff time, the teams are all injured and ineffective and you're getting them at their worst

>Why?
Niggers, that's why. People hate them, even the niggers themselves.

ya this happens literally every year

Everything sucks

You can name only a handful of good QB while the league should have at least 2 per team to survive
How comes current NFL players can't take on the hardest position, the most intellectually demanding position in all of sports??? What mystery?

>Not even mentioning the best young QB
U racist or just a cowboy hater?
Or a R******s fan which would be both

Product is too bloated, college ball much more fun to watch, telecasts terrible

seriously thoughy, why do most QBs suck?? I mean you have to figure there are many, many to choose from, and yet only a small handful are actually good enough to produce exciting play?

Because the position is insanely hard to play against roided and experienced defenses. There are currently 10 guys that can do it efficiently IN THE WORLD.
And with the white middle class avoiding putting their smart kids in the sport you can bet QBs will more and more suck in the future.

The retarded amount of rules and calls just doesn't make it fun anymore

Whenever there is a big play, your first thought is not "WOW! that was awesome!". No, you are looking to see if there is a flag in case the play will be called back. Every single play, players on the sideline are asking for a flag to be thrown

This is why playoffs should be at the beginning

This. It turned into the no fun league a few seasons ago.

It's pretty top heavy. The same teams are always winning. Look at the past 20 years. Especially the AFC, it's been a mix of Brady, Manning, Flacco, and Big Ben.

Players are more likely to get hurt when you try to make them play cautious. When they do, it means their bodies aren't as prepared to absorb hits.

As an outside observer this is what I don't understand. Everyone says there is so much parity in the NFL, but I feel like for the past 10 years I have seen the Patriots in every single AFC championship game or superbowl. I think that's why everyone always wants them to lose, because it's so boring seeing them there again and again.

Don't worry it won't happen this year. And I'm not saying that because they lost the opener

You're in every "Handegg is dying" thread, the same frog poster always saying how difficult QB position is, it's not rocket science, chill.

I think people are getting tired of niggers desu

Is NBA dying too?

only niggers watch the NBA

>All these casuals and Euros talking about football

this

they should do a reverse season: beginning with the final, then semi-final, then quarters, etc..., followed by the regular season, and the the pre-season (that would become the post-season but whatever) to end it

this. people shit on college football for having no defense but that's what makes it entertaining. the only entertaining low-scoring NFL games i can think of are 18-1 and the 6-6 tie. the rest are 3-and-out fests

>cousins and Wilson

>not even mentioning a Trubisky, young star QB who's already top 3 in the league

Because college football is more fun and no one wants to stay up till 1230 am on a work night to watch the NFL

Fucking This! They stopped letting them play football in an effort for more "muh offense." It's turned into a showcase for referees more than a football game.

>try to tweak the rules to benefit the offense
>half the teams still can't into offense
i wonder what the league is gonna do when there's no good OL coming in because almost every college team runs the spread

>1230 am

Try living in a relevant time zone

>the east coast isn't the most populated area
>(you)