Be me

>be me
>Ignorant Japanese nationalist uninronically think Japan is best country
>They think samurai was most powerful warriors in 16th century.
>They think Japanese is somehow superior to others as soldier(They ignore the fact that Americans were far superior to Japanese at WW2)
>They think Japan is very advanced at technology and science.(America is far advanced at this field)
>They think they have unique, long history and culture(America is far diverse and have unique culture. also they became superpower after 150years from independence. How glorious...)
>They think Japanese is educated people. But 90% of them can't speak English for shit, despie of learning English at least 6years.
>They think they are different from other asians. In fact they are basically same. The difference is, Japanese are more influenced by western culture. That's it.

I hate this country with passion.

I hate moronic nationalist bastards

Other urls found in this thread:

infogr.am/kd-ratios-of-wwi-compared-to-wwii
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You need to be permabanned.

STOP SPAMMING THESE THREADS.

i was born in japan. always has a special place in my heart. also grew up in korea. but actually am from russia.
just find some hobbies and forget politics.

>spam

It's not spam.

I am talking about Japanese politics with politically incorrect(in Japan) view

>it's a "tfw being nip" episode

>can't speak English for shit, despie of learning English at least 6years
I mean...can you not see the irony here?

no youre a proxy retard & you do this shit ad nauseum

AUGUST 6TH AND 9TH

BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE

are your teaching english classes over alraedy?

At least your women are hot

what's irony?

How do i get beautiful japanese women in Japan?

Me too!

Fuck morons. America is superior

>>>/korea/

Self hating cuck. At least your people have pride in your country. The celebrities in America and every other western country are all unpatriotic liberal swine.
Be grateful that your country doesn't get wracked by Tyrone and mudslimes every other week.

a concept lost in shitposting apparently

I wish all proxy IPs could be permabanned

what? I am not speaking English.

Japan is one of the best country and at least you do not have Muslims.

Go to the countryside, they're all westaboos.

Your nation got cuckd into oblivion in the 40s, though you were doing so well at the start of the 20th century. You could of had Australia and China, but you went and poked the USA.
Blame your grandparents.

また在日チョンかw
If you hate japan go to /korea/
日本が嫌いならば下朝鮮にいけw

Japanese are the second best after white people, japan-kun.

OPはパヨク在日チョン売国奴かw
OP is a traitor left wing cuck

日本が嫌いならばさっさと下朝鮮にいけw
If you hate Japan go to /korea/ LOL

i've never understood why you suck american cock so much

explain it to me

Because They are obviously superior to us.

That's why I respect Americans.

They cretead new state in 1776. and They made it superpower in 1945.

Jesus. They are so great people.

because he's an american in japan

no, he's japanese, he even speaks fluently japan.

whats up bro?have you never seen a man who hates his country?

Is it paid shills or just some autistic troll spamming these national self-hate threads with the same frog image?

It's so called meme

sure i agree with you
but since 200 years ago they fuck with you
they nuked you twice and didin't even allow you to get an army after the war
hell even their japanese-related movies they make you look like cucks. Tom Cruise didn't even know nihongo and got to be the samurai hero

i'm not sure he is

also
how do you feel about born americans who dislike the western culture and tryhard to be otakus and such?

who cares?

I will be an American anyway.

disgusting losers.

True american man will be cowboy or great scientist.

how do I into japan gf's?

fuck off english teacher, you're not japanese-kin good lord

> They think Japan is very advanced at technology and science.(America is far advanced at this field)

Japs excel at high tech manufacturing rather than fundamental research. Highest quality grade manufacturing is pretty much the domain of the Japs at this point.

Japanese women love White men, not brown hobbits. Sorry.

haha

Stop kidding me.
Japan can not produce F-22 nor F-35 tier jets right now.

America produced F-22 at 1990s.

Japan is only good at shitty products and techonology.

fuck off. the Japanese are a proud warrior race.

Many Sup Forums users from Japan are just Westerner (Gaijin) living in Japan.

Such as English Teachers.

Most Japanese are Patriotic Right Wing.

Right Wing has the most of seats in Japanese congress.

They also:
>stole tempura from spanish missionaries

Look what you did to them USA. That poor Hiroshima baby was born with brain damage. What do you say in your defence America?

found him >>>>

yea but not if you look like this

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE AND REPORT

DO NOT RESPOND YOU AUTISTS

>TFW

Commit sudoku u fucking traitor.

english teachers dont do that

うめぇにっぽんご駆使してんなお前
日本を脱走した日伯の三世かそのあたりなのか

yea if you honestly think that way you are a danger to your country. i hope they kick you out. nationalism and ethnocentrism is the only thing that allows nations and peoples to survive in the modern era.

japs are subhuman

Go make your country better or stop complaining.

Nationalism is far danger to Japan.

WW2 was caused by nationalism

so I want to improve my country by multiculturalism.

Is there any problem?

(´・ω・`)b

おぉぉ 君も日系ブラジル人の仲間か

宜しくね (´・ω・`)b

Good luck, your country is racist as shit already so I don't see that happening

>be you
>weeb proxy faggot making b8 threads

you're worse than a real jap

Nationalism is synonymous with cuckoldry

Lmao why is does this anti-Japan Jap do this everyday?

It's hilarious to see how much he thinks Japan as inferior

He can't post Japanese passport or actual proof.

why you retard pay attention to him?
also who cares if he was Japanese...99%of Japanese don't leave Japan.

sage

I have a buddy who's parents are from Japan. He spent the last year living there, and he told me a few things about how the average nip views their country.
I remember Abe wanted to reinstate mandatory service (he and I agree that that's probably a good idea, but that's another topic) but the majority of the Japanese seem to be against it. The reasoning, he tells me, is that they believe that the American military will protect them, or at the least back up their defence force.

Now, I think that they suffer from the same apathy as most of the west, but that it just doesn't affect their sense of identity. My friend said that most people are pretty proud of Japan and of being Japanese, but that pride only goes so far as to not really lift a finger for Japan. It's basically that they've been allowed to masturbate in peace for so long that it's all they want to do, but at the same time are really attached to the country and system that lets them do just that. Kind of like the American fetishization of "freedom".

>Ignorant Japanese nationalist uninronically think Japan is best country
You score very highly with most objective markers of quality of life, if Japanese work culture wasn't so demanding you would probably be one of the best places to live

>They think samurai was most powerful warriors in 16th century.
No one thinks this

>They think Japanese is somehow superior to others as soldier(They ignore the fact that Americans were far superior to Japanese at WW2)
America won the war in the pacific by outproducing the japs and then nuking them. Japan had a higher k/d ratio than the us:
infogr.am/kd-ratios-of-wwi-compared-to-wwii

>They think Japan is very advanced at technology and science.(America is far advanced at this field)
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, just no. Half of Americans believe evolution is a life for fuck's sake.

>They think they have unique, long history and culture(America is far diverse and have unique culture. also they became superpower after 150years from independence. How glorious...)
Because Japan does? Japanese history goes back to 660BC or so while america isn't even 300 years old. Not to mention Sakoku allowed Japanese culture to thrive while the rest of the world was having imperialism shoved down its throat.

>They think Japanese is educated people. But 90% of them can't speak English for shit, despie of learning English at least 6years.
Probably because 90% of them have no reason to learn English. I imagine the number of US citizens who know a second language (who aren't Spanish immigrants) is quite low.

>They think they are different from other asians. In fact they are basically same. The difference is, Japanese are more influenced by western culture. That's it.

Again due to Sakoku Japan is actually the least influenced by western culture. They are different from other Asian cultures due to being the only asian nation to properly industrialize aside from S korea who only did so very recently.

>sage
What did he mean by this?

put "sage"in options.

This came from futaba's system.

You dropped your white feather, keep it pinned to your chest next time.

Real Japanese don't post on Sup Forums

> was was sent from US base in Japan

Nice try burgerbro ;D stick to raping 12 year old japanese girls. HUAH!

Dude a lot of people here look up to Japan mate. Cheer up.

You DO have a great culture and history. Your people are hard working and determined.

If you manage to increase your population up without bringing in migrants you will become one of the last hopes for humanity.

the Japanese people will exist in a few generations, the Swedes and English will be living in reservations with their countries swept out from under them by then.