ITT characters that solo capeshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA
youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>black Goku
>isn't a nigger

what did they mean by this?

Fuck off. VS threads are always cancer. And you started off with a character from .

Clearly you never read any DC comics, they are absolutely retarded regarding power levels, not even 10 Gokus could deal with Flash or Batman with enough prep time.

That's a nigger by asian standards

>Watching Dragon Ball Super
>Black's identity hasn't been revealed yet
>The characters don't know his real name, so many of them refer to him as "that black guy"
I laughed at that much harder than I should have.

Merged Zamasu would have defeated Flash and Batman eventually.

Not only was he insanely strong, but he was also immortal. The god of the universe was literally the only character capable of defeating him, simply because his cosmic authority overrides immortality.

>Dragonball Z
>Show about people with superpowers that's based on a comic
>Not capeshit

Superman alone can bitch slap him

Flash is so fast that outruns the death, time and reality itself.

At the end of his story arc, Zamasu literally becomes the universe. Not just his universe, but EVERY universe. He literally becomes every universe in existence and gains the ability to transcend time.

On top of all of that, he's still immortal.

Regardless of who would win, I'm starting to feel like this would be an amazing fight.

At the end of Infinite Crisis, every universe is destroyed, ALL OF THEM. Superman and Batman survived.

>batman

Literally how?

He has a bat-gadget for that on his utility belt.

>Batman with enough prep time.
stop with this meme, there is nothing batman can do against merged zamasu

>prep time and plot armor
They made some bullshit explanation like he found a loop to the beginning of the new universe and landed with dinosaurs.

But is not the first or last time, after DC Rebirth he is one of the few (Perhaps the only one) who has memories of previous universes.

This guy says "no"

youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA

youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4

/thread

Fuck off.

>toriyama replaced the GOAT super saiyan design with ginger twink and tumblr special snowflake hair shit

Why is this allowed

Once they can sober up Flash he will just pull this pussy into the speed force and leave him there.

>Black Adam
>isn't a nigger

what did they mean by this?

>toriyama replaced the GOAT super saiyan design
Nah, that was pretty lame.

>we want the furry audience

wipe that cheeto dust off your fingers, my man

He's a sandnigger tho

>ITT characters that solo capeshit
Neko Majin.

why so much praise for this shit villain / arc?

>wipe that cheeto dust off your fingers, my man
I don't know what answer.

lose my number

I fuckin knew it was you cross-board shitposting you autist cunt

How did fight in empty places get so popular?

Reminder that anything past the Cell saga isn't canon.

I don't care what Toriyama says. He went crazy long ago.

mad

Who gives fuck, Dragon Ball turned into shit when they added Z.

Goku generally tries to avoid fighting in populated areas, but it also means the animator have less complicated shit to draw

You mean got good. Dragon Ball is shit.

I dunno, I had great childhood memories sprinting home after school to watch Z, but it could mostly be nostalgia goggles.

Is Dragonball Super actually good

no

Lord no.

Simon the Digger

Already happened.

The english dub ratings are higher than any anime that has ever aired. One Piece fags and Narutards are on suicide watch.

No character can beat Droopy, given the opposing character starts the quarrel to begin with.

So close, yet so far.

see

>ITT characters that solo capeshit

Big blue c(l)ock (maker).

>At the end of his story arc, Zamasu literally becomes the universe. Not just his universe, but EVERY universe. He literally becomes every universe in existence and gains the ability to transcend time.
You are pulling shit out of your ass and you must stop because people will believe you.

What about big white c(l)ock (maker)?

>death battle

Telekinesis is an awesome power, yet always horribly underused. He could freeze Superman right on the spot but Supes could just hit him with his eyes.

MCU though.... Idk, they seem a lot weaker on the grand power scale, what's Iron Man going to do? Or the Hulk, or Captain America after his cries for Tony to help him failed?

Bitch please

>You are pulling shit out of your ass and you must stop because people will believe you.

At the end of his story arc, Zamasu literally becomes a girl. Not just any girl, but EVERY girl. He literally becomes every girl in existence and gains the ability to become gf.

Is that a redit pic?

>Supes could just hit him with his eyes
Unless he turned Superman around.

Also the thing that makes Sylar truly powerful, is that once he takes a gander at someone's brain, he instantly achieves whatever powers that person has.

Been a while since I watched Heroes, but I'm pretty sure at some point he even achieved the power of Hiro, the guy who can freeze, slow, reverse, skip or tie a knot with time itself.

Sylar could just casually walk around any comic universe, slit open everyone's brain once getting a power like that, and achieve every imaginable power that exists.

Then get wiped out by a single punch from One Punch Man. Because of course he would.

>what's Iron Man going to do?

Trigger a sonic disruptor in his suit and scramble sylar's concentration then repulsor blast him through a wall.

Sylar isn't even really god tier in his own show and you think he stands a chance against Marvel heroes that have had years of experience fighting bigger and badder menaces?

>Sylar isn't even really god tier in his own show
That's just because he jobs harder than a professional wrestler at a charity event.

Infinity Gauntlet's don't work outside the universe their from.

Those rings also wouldn't work with him since he's not Kyle Rayner.

ora ora ora etc...

This.
Plus let's not forget Goku's picture is from Super.
A show where Goku is 600 times more powerful than how powerful he'd need to be to punch the universe out of existence, and can out run stopped time.

Based Akira destroying the bar, every time you think there's no way it could get more ridicolous.

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?

Has Toriyama gone too far?