RIP peronismo.

>venezuela
>4 colocado
>alto

Kek, this only shows how false are those rankings and HDI is bullshit

>Venezuela
Si si claro y las mejores playas las tiene bolivia

*this only shows how shitty niggerzil is

HDI es una mierda, toma en cuenta cuantos años pases en el colegio en vez de que tan buena sea la educacion, como aca solo hay 11 años eso nos baja todo el promedio

que conste es del 2013

hmmm me parece que no deberiamos incluir a uruguay en el cono sur
ese hdi es muy tercermundista, chori

como tu digas

con el emperador Mauricio Macrius proximamente estaremos en las grandes ligas compitiendo codo a codo con Noruega (?

dejalos a los paraguas, inventaron el chipá y toman taragüi

dije uruguay pa
me cagaste el chiste

Venezuela's HDI in 2017 should be below Colombia's one though

No, we're far more unequal. Only people who are willing to work hard make a good living here. Unesco hates that shit, so we'll be at the bottom for a long time. This HDI thing literally means nothing

>(?
gay

Any cute Argies in here?

me

Mm, come here, darling
I want that beautiful voice in my ear

Panama, Costa Rica and "Cuba" are over Venezuela. But the infographic is to shitty to show that.

All the colombian andes are about the same as Panama and CR or probably even better

stop deluding yourself 0n

>waited an hour and answered in a minute
what did he mean by this

you're right. It's far better than most of panama and basically the same shit as costa rica and western highlands in Panama

big british cock

>A country at war for decades is better than Panama

it might come as a shock to you, but war happened in areas were not many people live

encontre este video de un japones comiendose una rata

On a serious note, can you point out those areas? All they say here in the news is "war in colombia"

ok, gimme 10 mins

por lo menos no esta viva

Np m8

Red areas:
1. Uraba Region
2. Bajo Cauca Antioqueño
3. Catatumbo Region
4. There's been oil pipelines blown up in this area
5. Most colombians living in Chile come from this area, which also happens to be overwhelmingly black.
6. Caguan Area. It was a war zone in the 90s but it is perfectly safe nowadays

Blue areas:
Basically empty areas of unspoiled nature, there aren't even rads connecting it to the rest of the country. As you can see basically 50% of the country is untouched, mainly the amazon in the southeast.
The small blue circle on the pacific consists of unspoiled beaches and some tourists go there for whale watching

Green areas:
Most people live there and most cities are comfy. The biggest circle is the andean region. 70% of the people live somewhere in there. 20% live on the caribbean coast and the rest scattered around the country
7. Leticia in the triple border with Brazil and Peru. It can only be accesed by plane and it is in the heart of the amazon. It form a small metro area with Tabatinga in Brazil. Very touristy.

I know what I want

> Los mejores niveles de vida de la región
>cucktina esta a 0.1%
JUST

Fucking hell, you delivered man

spank me i beg you

pecheada historia de bullrich

no te la pue creer

Ya, pero parte de la frontera con Ecuador tiene que ser peligrosa para que nos envíen tantos refugiados

>thread del cono sur
>llegan un montón de posters de otros países EXTERNOS al cono sur
Así que es cierto eso de que el éxito genera envidia.

NO VUELVEN ++++++++++++