Wh-te """"""men"""""" at my gym trying to lift

>wh-te """"""men"""""" at my gym trying to lift

Never seen a more pathetic sight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slr0uZUqam4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look at this pathetic wh*Te cuckhold. When the superior BLACK man punches him, despite being outnumbered, the horde of beta wh*Te """people""" stand and do nothing. Futhermore, watch the wh*Te girl who tries to stop the BLACK man. She at first is aggressive in trying to stop him, but once she grabs his shirt and feels his superior BLACK body, she is aroused, and clearly, both women are dripping wet after interacting with the BLACK man.

Agreed my brother.

do you ever shut the fuck up?

t. Wh*te

White people are beautiful son, don't hate on them

and I say this as a fellow shitskin

I hope they're using bleach to disnfect the equipment brother

kys wh*te boi

epic memeFTW wtf i love 2017 Sup Forums now!

He needs a good ass-whooping.

So did a white guy fuck your girl or something

Canceling my gym membership, the honkies need to be quarantined.

Fuck off wh*te man

>wh*tes fucking any girl
lmoa

As a white male I have taken it upon myself to stay away from white women and exclusively date black women. This is to further the spread of superior black genes in any way i can. I accept that my race is inferior in every single way. Once the white race has been destroyed... Asia is next...

fuck off wh*tey

You should really just kill yourself for being such a minority appeaser. So what if they cry about what whitey did or didn't do? Tell them to fuck off and shoot their nigger ass if needed be.

Go away nazi

Nazi schmazi. You can suck my big white cock while you cry.

HAHAHA Look at this pathetic Wh*te man trying to lift. youtube.com/watch?v=slr0uZUqam4

More like small cock you dumb cracker

asians think they are the shit hahahaha

I don't care if you're a crackerfag, cookies are better, you fucking subhuman nigger. You're a pathetic and useless piece of human garbage.

Ur mom sucks my BBC nigguh lil white boy motherfucker honky bitch skinny mayonnaise looking nigga muh dik bitch bix nood mufuggah zip bix

What's that? You can't speak straight because your nigger teeth are shit? Here, lemme smack your face so that you can speak clearly.

ZIP ZOP BIX NOOD MUH DIK NIGGUH FUK U WHITEBOI IM GON KILL U WHITEY

Kill yourself, you filthy neanderthal.

kek I freaking love canadian posts

This is high quality New World "humor"

Oh, this nigger's all frisky alright. It's gonna be fun finishing off this browny faggot.

Can't hear you from your favela, too many niggers polluting the air with their growling.

>slav diaspoara larping as a nigger

>Pasty honky trying to communicate

t. tfwno Sup Forumsgf, /fit/meme serb or russian or whatever the fuck you are.

why the hate to white people?

Watch out, toilet seat complexion individual.
I might move to your country and fuck your wife.

cuz wh*tes hate us

I'm Jamaican you retarded cracker