youtube.com/watch?v=J7jHcodpSks
youtube.com/watch?v=sCU9XjI2oaE
youtube.com/watch?v=CVRRUZmp7ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pre 1985 GG: GOAT

Post 1985 GG: SHIT!

I liked the suicide sessions, very good noise rock

loser

Before he did the shenanigans he was making mediocre music, Also his voice before his descent was nasally as hell

Yup.

kind of a beautifully sad human, also an ass hole. more fun as a character study than a musician in my opinion, I do like a couple of his tracks a ton though, common figure in everyday listening for me

He displayed the destructive beast that's buried in every rock n roll song. People were talking about this dude in songs in the 50s, it just took until the 80s for it to be personified.
I appreciate his stupid ass bullshit, but it's pretty cringey as well.

>Do you wanna say that to my face, faggot?

t. soyboy

he dindu nuffin wrong

He was doing the "Shenanigans" from the very beginning.

And his early stuff is 1000x better than his later stuff.

Basically human scum but also the closest thing to true punk that's ever existed. Also im not sure how much was an act or was actually him

100% him

Carnival Excess is a 10/10 and he could have been a god-tier musician if he gave a shit:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rB3uMjlBAWA

Always Is, Was, and Shall Be, You’ll Never Tame Me, Murder Junkies EP, and Suicide Sessions are also objectively great.

Not the same degree which I think worked out well for him

Actually it was.
I knew people who saw him in the early 80s and he attacked the audience, and tried to rape women during I Wanna Rape You. maybe he wasn't shitting on stage and eating it, or running around in nothing but a jock strap yet, but being how he was ripping off Iggy, I'd be surprised if he hadn't done that.

Iggy did nothing as close to gg

eh, iggy would cut himself with razor blades on stage.
they're pretty close. iggy just wasn't a self destructive scum fuck.

Iggy did a few gigs with The Stooges wearing nothing but a jock strap towards the end.

GG was just ripping off from that.

I think its funny that j mascis played with him for a bit . just sitting there being j mascis while gg throws poop

Basically just an extreme version of a redditor, or the comic book guy from the Simpsons - a bitter, aging loser with no redeeming qualities who sets himself up at the top of some self-created hierarchy (e.g. "I know the most about comics", or in GG's case "I'm the edgiest") as a way of escaping his absolute and total failure in all things. A regressed toddler, throwing a never ending tantrum.

Punk in general is pretty much the same thing, hence the obsession with what counts as REAL PUNK BRO. If no one but you is a "real punk" you get to be on top. Congrats. You're a failure.

youtube.com/watch?v=XhyYQQeoN6A

There's no act with gg. His last day alive he was such an ass hole at a concert that most of his fans left the performance, and he crashed at some friend's house still covered in his own shit and overdosed on heroin.

i liked gimme adventure

there's a vid from 92 on YouTube from the savage south tour where he knocks out his teeth with the mic and spits them into the audience, doesn't get anymore hardcore than that.

wkuk was so fucking good

I feel like he took punk to its logical conclusion. No one will ever philosophically out-punk gg imo.

Gigi took it to another level that Iggy wouldn't even be on

was this board paid for or did you have it signed by them in person

sorry that was supposed to be gimme some head and i need adventure

song by them in person and Dino sex was so fucked up he started signing the names of the other bands. it was back at a show in Richmond where they opened up for CKY

Is the GG Allin tribute deck buy Outlook skateboards number 190 of 300

kys reddit

Poser

ur mom gay

you know these threads are probably started by Merle Allin himself right? I'd go see GG live no-questions-asked would you?

Apparently he was a nice guy to people he knew, fucking hated everyone else. He was punk, in the sense that he was gonna do what the fuck he wanted and no one was going to tell him otherwise. His music is pretty decent too

I bet you fucking wouldn't

youtube.com/watch?v=J7jHcodpSks
see you snake man

>Apparently he was a nice guy to people he knew, fucking hated everyone else.

This is true, if you listen to his prison phone calls, watch some of his signings, interviews, other personal stories from people who met him on YT, it becomes pretty evident that he was a nice guy. What most people knew him as was a stage persona that let him get out a shit ton of pent up aggression.

Merle's cool too I wanted to talk to him about serial killers when I met him but I was young and way too intimidated if I cross paths with the guy now I definitely would talk to him about it

this is actually really fucking good ;_;

only really ever listened to GG and the jabbers Always Was is and always shall be. and i think it's pretty good. surprisingly musical and grounded considering how insane of a person he was.

i heard somewhere that gg loved the beatles. Hard to imagine him singing a beatles tune

The west coast street gang that is named after him (the scumfucks) are some seriously, seriously fucked up people. But it terms of gangs whose identity revolves around a musician, they're cooler than those GDF hippy faggots.

yeah i must be reddit if i think a guy who ate his own shit is a loser
kill yourself

post essential poo-core
youtube.com/watch?v=sCU9XjI2oaE

I helped beat an autistic homeless kid half to death a couple of summers ago with a guy who can be seen on the cover of one of GG's live albums. The kid basically raped this underage runaway chick (who had rich lawyer parents, so we were all on edge about her trying to hang around us).
We stripped him naked, broke his back, left him unconscious in a pool of his own blood in a park. Stole all of his stuff. On our way back to the street, he shared some of his coke with me and thanked me for "breaking bones with him".

You sound like a pussy, and a poser. I doubt you could actually hang with anyone who knew GG.

dude, i fucking dude that dude actually raped anyone.
all you did was almost kill a man for boning a girl who regretted it later.
i wish i could spit at you so fucking much.

the rock n roll messiah

Still a poser for not killing himself on stage

youtube.com/watch?v=CVRRUZmp7ec

larp

>GG will never rape your boy hole with his micro penis / punch you in the face w/ a fist full of feces

Literally the goat

nah. she was asleep at the time. i don't want to get into details because I don't want to doxx myself too hard, because, well, i almost killed the guy. but what he did was rape and i know how it went down because i was there when he did it.

yes. it's a larp. i didn't actually do this and if this sounds like anything that actually happened in real life it's based off of a story that some guy that i met once told me.

well he didn't kill himself because everyone wanted him to, especially people who didn't like him.

Why didn't you stop him at the time then you retarded larper?

He said he would so he's still a poser

I did in Chicago in 1989.
Might've been the longest show he ever did.

I didn't know Bloody F. Mess lurked m/u/ or 4 Chan in general, but I shouldn't be surprised.

I'M THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHR*ST MY BODY IS THE ROCK N ROLL TEMPLE MY PISS IS THE WINE AND MY SHIT IS THE COMMUNION

absolute unrecoverable faggot tier