This EP is 10/10

This EP is 10/10
We gotta talk about Gus Dapperton
youtube.com/watch?v=R73EywZD-K0

this is actual shilling

No? I just like his music. He's a really creative original artist with a lot of talent. He's on the come up and his EP came out recently, I'm a huge fan. I like the music of Mac Demarco, Frankie Cosmos, Steve Lacy, and Clairo amongst other DIY indie artists, and Gus really stands out to me.

Very interesting post, user

user larping as a shill

more like gus faggoton.
jk, this was pretty cool-- derivative in the best way.

music is bland but the image is just so forced and retarded and i hate this whole gimmick how hes supposed to be le quirky unique diy indie individual and "inspirational" to the queer kids

this guy is a plant. he's on vevo and getting interviews and press in fairly big websites/magazines with only a couple eps out and youtube pushes him on anyone who watches mac demarco. something is up.

shill larping as non

How does a black guy get a bowl cut? No one is asking the important questions. The second question is how much money does this "Dapperton" come from? I assume he's a trust fund kid

brothers got that good hair and proceeds to get an awful bowl cut smdhfam.

I listened to the Prune song, it was pretty good. Nothing revolutionary, sounds like a lot of indie I've heard before

BEWARE OF SHILLS

this
fuck this industry plant and fuck all this blatant shilling as of lately

Gus is one of my new favorite artists. Love the blend of dreamy rock and indie jams like Mac DeMarco and Clairo.

>Love the blend of dreamy rock and indie jams like Mac DeMarco and Clairo.

there's no way anyone's a big enough of faggot to write that in earnest. i hope you're a shill.

fuck off shills

>I like the music of Mac Demarco, Frankie Cosmos, Steve Lacy, and Clairo amongst other DIY indie artists

this shill meme is the most ironic shit ive ever seen

Is we going to make a stand against these shills Sup Forums? Or are we going to lie down and take it

the thing i find hilarious is that he is trying to market himself as a queer icon but at the same time writes himself getting "so much pussy" in all his music videos.
def plant tho

ye that was okay.

you can be genderqueer and bisexual it's not either/or thing myguy

shill faggot