Is this the best AnCo album?

Is this the best AnCo album?

Yes and Fireworks is their best track.

no, mpp, followed by feels

why do we need to have these threads every single day

>not Reverend Green
go back to Plebbit

banshee beat tbqh

If you consider ODDSAC in the mix then no but if you don't consider ODDSAC then yes.

Fireworks is essentially Avey's equivalent to My Girls.

never really thought of it like that but it's a good comparison

i've come to the conclusion that it in fact indeed is

Does Strawberry Jam usually take longer to "get" than MPP? Because I get MPP but I don't really get Strawberry Jam.

its just not as good

I definitely agree that Fireworks is their best track.

yep

It's one of their worst

I don’t know but I really want to eat that strawberry every time I see it.

Merriweather is their best, but Strawberry Jam is a nice contrarian pick I guess.

Sup Forums is stupid

t. plebs

Great argument fagtron

that's not here comes the indian

i'd say over the last 15-20 years, animal collective has been my favourite band most consistently.

my favourite material from them has got to be spread across their EPs though.
campfire songs, prospect hammer, people and fall be kind have some of their strongest tracks.
not to mention the more recent anti-pop, post-centepedehz eps they made just to re validate themselves or whatever. shit is amazing. but all completely polar, record to record.

they are such a great band, as their sound changes from release to release, but everything still maintains the same level of chaos and abruptness that they have captured so well.
there is no disputing merriweather post pavillion was the perfect pop record.
there is no disputing that spirit they've gone spirit they've vanished was a masterpiece in freak folk nonsense.
there is no disputing sung tongs has a sound unmatched by anyone else ever.

a group that is not worth bickering over, as every release appeals to every individual person (fan) in a different way.
they have pushed boundaries and sounds through experimentation, folk, avantgarde, and noise, but they also have a top 40 hit!
literally the dream of anyone making music - success and artistic credibility all rolled in to one package.

You are correct.

Feels is the best anco album. FACTS

>thread sure is underage

The patrician choices