The dubs spoken

The dubs spoken

Should we make this official Sup Forums policy? It might help save this place from Sup Forumstards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gqu5SFWjlU
youtube.com/watch?v=oCftvy4qUuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, the soy meme is the worst thing that has happened to this entire site.

Yes

dubs and OP kills himself

banning Sup Forumstards will allow actual soyboys to run free.

either ban both or leave things as they are. Sup Forums is the chemo that keeps this board from becoming a tumblr hugbox

dubs and this guy does instead

i unironically agree with that guy

2/10 made me reply

Based.

Sup Forums should have been axed years ago

leftypol has the right idea of just straight up banning them from the board. Every time they come to the board rather than discussing things or reading they just spam the n word and call everyone cucks

lel

ok cya guys

witnessed
at least tumblr queers have better taste in music

Correct. Sup Forums does not need to be Sup Forums

Dubs and Sup Forums is here to stay

case in point

>3-0 FUCKin days
>lad

leftypol is the smartest imageboard community on the internet tbqh

Dubs of truth.

Roll

kek

Dubs and I get dubs

>at least tumblr queers have better taste in music
GUS DIAPERTON KENDICK LAMEME BEYONCE QUEEN YAAAAAAS SLAAAAAYYYYY

kill yourself back to where you came from you excuse for a living thing

Soyposters just make shitty bait threads that have little to do with music. It's just spam and thinly veiled race baiting threads most of the time. Either that or "hah look at this guy his mouth is open and he looks gay and likes this band"

Reroll

Dubs and everyone ITT goes back to Sup Forums

FUCK rereroll

Sup Forums is an embarassment

fuck 30 days
ban them for 300 days
they're not here to talk about music they just want to shitpost here because it's the most left wing board and jannies dont do shit

>the N-word
Jesus Christ saying nigger has nothing to do with being pol

>Phoneposting frogposter
This should be a permaban.

dubs and everyone in this thread is gay now

roll :^)

soy, kek, pepe, sam hyde, trump should be a ban

t nigger loving cuck

Sup Forums is the most leftyboard

You don't need to roll for this it's already true

tumblr genocide is a good idea

>It might help save this place from Sup Forumstards
no, the Sup Forumstards are here to save you

Rolling for this

Nah killing nazis fascists and capitalists is a better one.

no u straight lad

epic

dubs and everyone who has an irrational hatred of tumblr stemming from being a suburban white teenage boy who feels an overwhelming sense of powerlessness in his life gets banned

tic toc

ban Sup Forums period they ruined this board and derail every thread by a black or female artist because they're sexually insecure little dicked low iq trailer trash crack babies who need to be locked away in an asylum

Notice how the people hating on Sup Forums all type in low caps, post ironic memes and give a shit about dubs.

>irrational hatred of tumblr
There's nothing wrong with hating tumblr, just like there's nothing wrong with hating Sup Forums or hating reddit

dubs and this guys a lil bitch

I would fully support reactionary executions. All Sup Forums kids, libertarians, and conservatives lined up and shot. Make the liberals watch and tell them if they don't join us they'll be next.

Notice how the Sup Forums defender is an autistic virgin obsessed with petty bullshit like this.

Lana Rhodes got this cherry tattoo on her right asscheek

shut up

What about t_d posters?

Rolling for your sudoku

Notice how the Sup Forums haters are incapable of building an argument without using personal attacks,

dubs and i lick my own shit

this is a shit thread desu,
Any mention of politics of should be an instaban

Shouldn't have crawled out of your safe space wannabe fashy

Roll

>mfw I realize the average Sup Forums user came from the Breitbart comment section

dubs and all soys return to /r/indieheads

based

how about Lana Rhodes
I am thinkin about that asshol

do you even know who you're dealing with right now? you're talking to an EGOIST bitch

S O Y B O Y

>commie actually larping this hard
look man if you could walk without your fucking rascal maybe i'd be afraid the end is near tho bud, enjoy it while you can.

the problem is music and politics are often interrelated as a lot of music is politically charged

personally i think it should be banned if it's derailing a thread or is otherwise against the rules like racism and hate speech or just shitting on good artists for no reason because they're black or gay or a woman or whatever. Sup Forums is by far a bigger offender of this. the liberal to leftist posters on this board often have better tastes because they're more likely to be into art and more musicians are on that side of the spectrum. they're the majority of the base and they contribute the most to this board, they're just reacting to Sup Forums's bullshit and telling them to fuck off because they're not welcome here. Sup Forums has horrid taste and arent here to discuss music

ironic shitposting is still shitposting
gay people are mentally ill
communism does not work
all americans deserve to be executed

I want to wifey Lana Rhodes (fuck her like a sex slave for her life duration)

lmao this got dubs and Sup Forums hasnt't gotten dubs once with all these attempts:
dubs and this entire board is shut down and we all make tumblr accounts and start blogging about identity politics

30 days gulag

>forgetting transsexuals

dubs and you're mom gay

you niggers talk about garbage tier alt pop, and hip hop. I've yet to meet a lefty with any decent taste beyond some intro level shit. you're all still stuck in shit genres and can't move to anything better.

well cya later guys

Dubs of truth.

3/4 aint bad

as opposed to skynyrd skrewdriver and country lmfao

>shutdown mu

nothing of value was lost

>doesnt realize his side is on the chopping block

personally popular music discussion should be banned and Sup Forums should only be about jazz and classical music

hell yeah i already got some spicy pasta

There's nothing wrong with social justice. White people obtained their status of privilege in this country unfairly and inhumanely. They have used tactics of violence, intimidation, and systematic oppression to keep minorities held back and shackled by the ankles (literally and symbolically). White people did this in every place they've held power. The Crusades in Europe killed off the native inhabitants, Jews in Palestine oppressing colored Arab Muslims and stealing their land, the entire Americas by Spanish/English conquistadors and slaughter of Indigenous Peoples, the use of slave labor, apartheid, and genocide in Africa, the bringing of disease and greed to peaceful indigenous cultures living in harmony, the bombing and economic takeover of East Asia, I could go on. Maybe whites deserve to die off. White supremacy is a BAD thing. Fuck America too, so many intolerant bigots that people are voting for the literal second coming of Hitler. I'd give anything to live in Germany or Scandinavia to get away from this disgusting country of white cis who will do anything to maintain their stranglehold on oppressed, defeated people they continue to treat like shit on their shoes, when in reality most of these immigrants/displaced peoples probably have a better grasp of English than their sub-60 IQ Wal-Mart shopping redneck ass does. No wonder women don't want to have sex with you, you clearly have no concept of empathy or historical knowledge.

rerolling for this guy

>jews are white

I want to show Lana Rhodes who's boss in the bedroom.

are slavs white

All me btw

Thanks man, maybe next thread

ban soy the karltural marxism is making the kids gay

This is it.

This is finaly the reason why I'm going to leave this tasteless, brainless shithole, this pathetic excuse of a deutsh painting contect.

Sup Forums is braindead and hasbeen for a long time. Imbecile opinions poping up left and right along with the emergence of retarded gg bullshit and boring SJW witch hunts, leading kids to believe that being a "SJW" is pointless.

Pointless.

You are pointless, motherfucker. I can't believe how mad I are at thise fucking words. Fucking YEARS of discussion, fucking 1k5+ games played, just to lead to one conclusion made by random anonyfag, one random imbecile proud of his pleb opinion, probably jerking it off to his mother and sisters, crying sometimes when remembering that time when uncle Rob tried to kiss you on the mouth when you were a child :

"user is a SJW"

This is over Sup Forums, I can't deal with plens anymore. This place is nothing but negativity bred to the point where Bob and Tyrone and agreeing with autistic youtubers like internetaristocrat.

"user is a cuck"

You are the biggest motherfucker of 2015. I'm so fucking mad you dared to clic on "submit" without a double-thinking. If I had thje ressources to do so, I'd actively try to find you, buy a copy of Mein Kampf, and slip it in your ass, little piece by little piece. After the two of three hours of insertion, when you'll try to shit it out, we'll see who the SJW, assface.

We could tell dumb phoneposter

>t. soyboy

if dubs all reactionaries itt kill themselves while listening to the new 6ix9ine album

IFFY

Based get.

Stalin did nothing wrong
USSR should have won the cold war

>he thinks i'm talking about country

lmao is being a brainlet fun?

youtube.com/watch?v=3gqu5SFWjlU

youtube.com/watch?v=oCftvy4qUuI

I am stuffing all these posts ITT inside Lana Rhodes's vag

this minus the 6ix9ine part

>should’ve
more like couldn’t

these people wouldnt support your beliefs

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG