Baltimore, Freddie Gray case

Baltimore, Freddie Gray case.

Third officer found not guilty of all charges.

nytimes.com/2016/06/24/us/verdict-freddie-gray-caesar-goodson-baltimore.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/06/06/baltimore-cops-to-sue-marilyn-mosby-for-malicious-prosecution/
youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Burnitmore 2.0

The sign in the pic SHOULD read "BLACK PEOPLE, STOP KILLING!"

Trips don't lie.

>Third officer found not guilty of all charges.

Stop killing, black people

Top kek. The van driver got off. I just woke up and there is already so much good news today. Praise kek.

Very appropriate.

I wish someone would rearrange the word 'killing' and make it into 'liking'

DAS RACIST FUKIN POLEECE MAN FUCKIN PIG MAYN THEY GUNNA BE GUNNING US DOWN IN THA STREET NYIGGA WAT TUH FUCK MON WHAT WE GON TO POLICE KILLING US NOTHIN WE CAN DO MAN

Hold on, these old niggas fighting tha good fight in tha govment to ban guns fo everyone but the police. Sheit. Thank tha lawld.

There should be a comma after "killing"

>only our lives matter
Thanks for letting us know, BLM...

a chimpout here, happenin in germany. pottery

STOP COMMITTING CRIMES

pfffft

>black people are the biggest killers of black people
>HEY WHITE PEOPLE PLEASE STOP KILLING US

fuck you talking about you gorilla looking fuck

SPBP
witnessed!

FUCKING SAVED THAT IS BRILLIANT KEK

As usual the safest place to be will be either a bookstore or paternal clinic.

Posting in from Baltimore, if shit gets cray again I'll be downtown live posting for you

BALTIMORE YES

So what gender is this thing? Male or female?

I honestly can't tell.

Prepare for a chimp out!

What the fuck does this even mean?

Fresh reaction straight out of DailyKos!

Fuck them, it's only one thug that died because of his own actions. Not a group of innocents.

> Judge in Bmore.
> Not black.

But honestly nobody gives a shit if they want to burn down their own town again.

I forgot to add the picture of the cops.

How funny! Three of them are black! One of them is a black woman!

Yet liberals still blame the white devil.

>need to elect better judges who are on our side

that's NOT how courts work

you evaluate both parties and decide who is innocent without any bias

That means someone in Germany shot up a movie theater so that we wouldn't pay attention to the Freddie Gray case.

Yes, the Baltimore BLM movement is that retarded. I'll be happy when Hogan finally gets fed up and says "YOU LOOT, WE SHOOT".

lol

It was a black dude on trial for murder though.

You can't win with niggers or white liberals.

Convict a black man = "muh systemic racism"
Find a black man Not Guilty = "muh systemic racism"

YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO CARE ABOUT ONE THING AND THAT'S BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE FOR MY PROBLEMS

Don't forget it was a black judge.

Black judge finds a black man not guilty is "white supremacy".

advice to CVS:
close early
Sequester narcotics in offsite location.

Isn't this 0 for 3 for this prosecutor now? What are there now, three more? If you can't get the driver convicted you're not gonna get the rest, either. Every one of these cops is gonna get off and it's going to be hilarious. Niggers lose again.

I'd appreciate it. I grew up around Baltimore but I won't see shit in Carroll County.

it would be kind of funny if the woman got convicted

Are we getting comfy tonight watching the Brexit returns and Baltimore burn in split screen?

Weave shops are always the first to get hit.

Because she's black. And a woman.

Therfor the system MUST hate her! They want to put down our strong black sistahs!

>How many nignogs are actively praying for something against their best interest just so they can be upset and loot?

well done

I'm dying here.

Fucking saved!

lmao back again

based jamaal

>ankh earring
WE

>yfw the only officers who are charged are black

"STOP KILLING, BLACK PEOPLE" would've also sufficed.

> mfw the only businesses burned and looted are black owned.

>yfw batshit crazy nigra mellissa perry referred to the them as "caucasian blacks" or some wacko shit

RACU WARU NOW?

Look Sup Forums.

I know you hate black people but police brutality is real.

It happens to everyone, not just blacks.

Corruption is unacceptable. The gang mentality in police forces is very real in the US.

I agree but the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend.

source please.
I'm a cop - enlighten me

>black bodies smdh

>tfw Baltimore gets destroyed by riots
>tfw nothing of value lost

> police brutality is real
And guess what faggot, it isn't restricted to any one race.

>implying anything will happen

Niggers will protest for getting the trial started but their attention span doesn't last long enough to get mad at the conclusion. We've seen this several times now

I think that's Woody harrelson in The Hunger Games

>We're mad
>Let's destroy our own shitty community
Listen, after world war 1 Germany faced the worst economic depression in history, how could they have gotten out of it after a few years but Africa hasn't been able to get itself off the ground in the last thousand years?
One of the most important questions I remember my history teacher asking us back in the day and nobody even today has an answer to this besides Sup Forums it seems.
Name didn't ring a bell but i just looked her up and you seem to be right.
Clearly someone with a racial agenda of her own working the media it seems

i'm done here

Jesus, could you imagine those two fucking? It would be like banging to pieces of flint together.

ORDER IN THE COURTROOM HERE COMES DA JUDGE!

this guy and the last one opted for a bench trial rather than a jury, because they know juries are full of morons.

Trump should check this guy out for VP.

They must be dyslexic.

Lack of any real homogeny where post-ww1 Germans had plenty of it. I'm not really racist but currency is the black man's fire-water if there ever was one.

Yeah, what the fuck is that sentiment anyways? Way to tip your hand that you are not trying to be a humanitarian movement but rather a selfish, attention starved bunch of children.

>police brutality is real
Sure but it isn't limited to a single race or ethnic group you double nigger.

the prosecutor is not doing so well, she is being sued by the officers for malicious prosecution

dailycaller.com/2016/06/06/baltimore-cops-to-sue-marilyn-mosby-for-malicious-prosecution/

DO

YOU

REMEMBAH

excellent, but not likely to win. Prosecutors overstep their bounds all the time in terms of trying to convict anyone they can, but unless she did something dishonest I doubt she suffers at all.

were any of the black officers found non guilty yet?

Sup Forums Remembers

youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw

>It happens to everyone, not just blacks.
Fair enough.

And guess what faggot?
>It happens to everyone, not just blacks.

Learn to read.

I wouldn't even know where to start.

Cop or not you'd have to have your head in the sand or purposely baiting to not know this shit.

There's a lot of organizations who have sprouted up in light of the rampant corruption and brutality that many police forces practice.

The Free Thought Project
DemocracyNow
AmnestyUSA
etc etc etc

Excessive Force is the biggest form of misconduct among Police at 23.8% of all misconduct reports followed by Sexual misconduct at 9.3%, Fraud/theft at 7.2% and False arrest at 6.8%

If you're wanting me to cite cases where police clearly have a gang mentality and even traditional rituals where they beat or otherwise harm people they arrest for thrills, I will do so.

Keep in mind police are also the highest likely group of people in the world to use steroids.

Like the other dumbass, learn to read faggot.

STOP BLACK KILLING PEOPLE!

YES! Yes!

>police start pulling out of nigger territories
>nigger on nigger crime rate explodes
>niggers dropping like flies
>niggers once again trapped in crime infested area because of liberals and dumb nigger politicians
>police who were originally doing their jobs and punished being vindicated
>niggers who told police to fuck off and leave get exactly what they asked for and suffer

The icing on the cake is the supreme court REKing the president Baba Obaboo's mass illegal immigration today, on the heels of Trump destroying Hillary in a boner inducing speech yesterday.

Shit's so cash lately.

Its funny because I have had defense attorneys tell me they always recommend a jury trial to their clients because they are more likely to be found not guilty, with the assumption being that they actually did it.

It's raining in maryland.

No happening.

What the fuck is going on in Vermont?

I've had too many try to ruin my life to ever think it's purely racial.

Literally never met a good cop.

grammar, school and grasp of the english language has never been a strength of niggers

Link to speech?

It's like niggers can't learn from Mugabe

>Baba Obaboo
Are you three years old?

It's long and was interrupted 5000 times by applause. I wouldn't waste time looking for it.

Good.

Hope these niggers get pissed and stay pissed.

They don't deserve their citizenship

>nobody cared who they were until they put on the masks

Not currently.

t. Baltimore resident.

Nothing will happen guys. Just regular sporadic nog incidents; such as yesterday where several cars were broken into over night and a white guy was beat up by 7 black kids in the middle of the day. All in one of the only decent parts of the city where I live. Should probably see more incidents because school is out for summer. My 1911A1 is at the ready.

>mfw the prosecutor was black
>incompetent, can't convince black judge and jury that cops killed the black man

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION KILLS MORE INNOCENT BLACK PEOPLE.

too many happening at once today, I can't possibly follow every single one: whois this guy, and what's happened?

OH GOD PLEASE LET THIS BE A LEVEL 4 CHIMPOUT

google freddie gray

wikipedia has all the details.

he was arrested for acting weird and his neck was broken in the police van somehow, and he died.