youtube.com/watch?v=ih_l0vBISOE
youtu.be/ZmQ1BDkGGDk
youtube.com/watch?v=chPanW0QWhA
youtube.com/watch?v=jQvDn9MEtNo
youtube.com/watch?v=W6Muaiht7cg&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/aR5Z6AoMh6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=ih_l0vBISOE

How will they replace us with robots without taking our guns away first??

Live well, robo pupper.

Oh my God no no I'm so afraid these robots will steal my repetitive wage slavery job ! The horror !

Didn't these niggas used to make speakers?

>these robots are intended as being a family companion, that help around the house!
>we promise goy--er, I mean guys!

>METAL GEAR???

I cant wait for WW3 its going to look amazing in 4K UHD.

good, at the rate destructive globalism is progressing we don't deserve to live any longer. AI and robots can inherit the entire fucked up mess.

1:45 onwards is pretty interesting. It shows how well it can move around a building and how easily it can move at a decent speed.

You can see these being used by police/army soon enough. Just slap some auto tracking guns on it, perfect. Charge the white one at a crowd, watch it disperse.

It looks cute in your homes, but it ain't so cute with a few weapons slapped on it.

>make a version with belt fed turrets
>make a supplier / reloader version that gives the turret versions ammo from some supply point (just like the matrix)
>drop them in with a metric ton of ammo
>single squad of robodogs can now take over a city with ease

0:30
>üüüüüüf üüüüf üüüf üüüüfüüüff CRASH OINK HÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ üüüüüf CRASH CRASH üüüüf
2 persons on the table: well thats completly normal that a dogbot comes here and fucks everything up. lets play cool. the faggots will never figure out that this is all staged.

what will i do with a fucking dog?
they should make human sex/household bots. would be better

>It looks cute in your homes
Just wait until it's going home to home, to round up citizens, instead of the governments using soldiers that are potential susceptible to glimpses of conscience. Yeah, that will be real cute....

it's already turning on it's master at the end of the video
this is gonna end bad

youtu.be/ZmQ1BDkGGDk

Our mistake was messing with them first

I liked it's weird little head dance.

I'm going to ride one around at least.

sauce pls

>soon

But is it housebroken?

Open source dat shit nigga wtf!?

dunno
google

>potential military weapons
>open source
top kek

>You will have a happy long life with your robo-waifu (perfect in every way, and if she isn't you just fix that aspect) taking long romantic strolls along the beach while playing with your robo-pupper

I can only imagine a group of soldiers pinned down in a ditch, the gunfire has ceased for about an hour, they're ready to head back to base as the high pitched whine of electric motors begins to roar over the horizon. How can humanity even compete?

Until you pinch your nuts in a sprocket

We can't

youtube.com/watch?v=chPanW0QWhA

So we'll have sex dogs before humam sex robots?

stand tall pupper

>falls over
>doesn't close 'mouth' anymore
>next scene with stairs, mouth closed again

it obviously broke there, good job

fahrenheit 451 anyone?

That sound gave me a semi.

>Robodogs
So basically Denver, in Fallout New Vegas? They say Denver is overrun with feral robotdogs.

Regardless, walk well; pupper

About fucking time make one that looks like a woman and gives good head and we set bois not ever lifting a piss jug again

>You can see these being used by police/army soon enough.
Yes it would be nice for SWAT work .Finally vehicles able to operate in houses made for humans. No risks on forced entry.
youtube.com/watch?v=jQvDn9MEtNo

kek, fucking roastie on a robot.

kek´d hard at 1:28

>Born too late to explore the earth
>Born too soon to explore the galaxy
>Born just in time to have front-row seats for the butlerian jihad

Mfw

Top cute, how can Japan even compete?

Were just a few years away from a robot pone thanks to Boston Dynamics

>legal in Canada.

At least you know its pure.

Nope I think I'll be okay, OP.

>robodoggo with snake head
wtf america

This will be the man remembered for marking our downfall.

Also hitchhiker bot was an obvious false flag.

Imagine being baracaded upstairs in your room. SWAT is outside. You hear a BANG of the front door being blown open. Then the sound of robotics. They are sending up one of their robotic K-9 seige units.

You look at the pistol you have in your hand, wishing you had a higher calibur weapon, but Hillary banned those a few years back.

The sound stops in front of your door. You are given a final verbal warning. Then SpotMini blows your door open. Before you can even take a shot, SpotMini has aimed and calculated the exact position of your body and shoots you twice.

>that fucking banana slip

kek

They were bought by Google so they'll silently be discontinued right before they can monetize it for profit like literally everything else they buy.

"Conclusion: Consciousness and logic are not reliable standards."

Long live robo pupper

youtube.com/watch?v=W6Muaiht7cg&feature=youtu.be

Would it be weird to get a robot dog for my actual dog?

Why do you need robodogs for dogsex?
>See flag
Ohhh I understand now.

hahahahahahaha us army btfo they must be so fucking mad lmao

kek

>that slip on the banana peel

the ending was kinda creepy desu

but why high heels?

Put a belt fed mg42 on your robo pupper and you're good to go.

It's not the end of the world.

But you can see it from here.

If the mudslime concentration gets higher that wouldnt be a so bad idea.
>High level muslims infested area
>Walking dog(s)
>Mudslimes begin harrassing dog
>Robopupper with MG42 appears around corner
>Disperes muslims in a friendly and kind way

Yeah, that could work well. Hope my dog doesnt eat muslim entrails though.... wouldnt want her to get an upset stomach.

Behind the turret there´s enough space for a shopping basket. You could use it for shopping purposes.

The hound is coming

How utterly terrifying.

Overwatch might be a meme game, but for serious, robots will kill us all. Robot rights just makes it easier for them to kill us.

This is going to make war even more terrifying.

Imagine you are trying to hold a position in a house, a little drone swoops through one window and out the other. It's only after your realize what it was, that you see it's left a grenade for you. You leap behind cover and take some flak. Your leg is now fucked and the room is filling with thick blinding tear gas. A whiring sound reminds you that there's a swarm of little dog bots approaching with their little auto guns, and they see in infrared so the smoke doesn't effect them, in fact they can see you through the wall right now and only need to get to where they can sense the material between you and them isn't thick enough to stop bullets.

You could go out in a blaze... for what, to cause the enemy to need to spend a little more on repairs? You shout out "I surrender!" You pray that one of the operators is listening to and audio feed, but the bots keep coming. There is only one option. You drop, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.

I'm not afraid until they make one of these with a minigun on it capable of transformer-eque displays of violence.

Right now it seems convenient for old folks whom need live in help or rescue operation stuff in confined spaces (and hauling equipment for the military).

This is worse than sex robots. A robot dog would be designed to be on and active all the time; the perfect spy.

I feel the same way about Europe

looks like a furryable robot in kojicuck games

this company are owned by google

google also part own the 23 and me dna analysis company

google are also pushing driverless cars

do no evil? ppffftt. DO ALL THE EVIL

BATTLE DROID ARMY INCOMING

What will essentially be the big break through will be "The General Real World AI". This will be a camera based AI, that can navigate shit, and has a huge visual library for identifying common things.

We will get specialized robots first, then "Butler" types, which will essentially be able to learn simple things you want them to do. Carry groceries, help my grandma out of bed, mow the lawn, vacuum, do laundry while I'm out, watch my kids in the park and knife any mudslimes that try to rape them. Simple stuff.

>those noises

imagine seeing it coming for you from a mile away

They're taking cues from the second renaissance.

I don't think there will ever be an AI revolution. It'll be such that yea, one corporation can basically shut you down with a command.

You are out of line? Wow your car malfunctioned and killed you! Well remember citizens before AI cars, we had more crashes, these malfunction do happen, but less so than human driving error, we are trying to make our cars better every year. Google is covering all the families funereal costs.

I don't think they'd be as brazen to have the bot kill you in house, but they'd use it to send threats. Like, you come home to find the robot is just standing next to your babies crib. You didn't tell it to do anything inside the babies room today. It tells you in it's cute subservient voice "oops, my gps must be off" and leaves the room.

That is well and truly terrifying.

When Auto aim becomes real. It will happen

Finally a boston dynamics video where they don't bully the robots.

>implying they didn't intentionally leave out that stuff on the floor for it to slip on

>Google Accountant Will Stilblower died in a car crash today
>Google CFO Benjamin Rothschild said that Mr. Stilblower was a safety pioneer for testing the beta updates of the driving software and that his death had nothing to do with his accusations of financial wrongdoing by Google.

To be able to lock his sword to his feet and do some crazy slash kicking, doesnt make sense until you see it in motion.

DOGS BTFO

It wouldn't give him the beer and the scientist ran away! ROBOT UPRISING
PICNINC

These things they're terrifying, I garuntee you they already have a few of them armored up and strapped with .50s

All I ever think when watching these videos is how primitive robots still are. They aren't even remotely near being true independent thinking simulations.

Robodogger is still pretty cool, but its nowhere near the future robots we've all been promised.

Well in raiden's case he unironically uses the heels as opposable thumbs. He grabs the sword a couple times. They essentially turned his feet into hands as well.

Can someone make a webm of 1:28
that banana peel slip is fucking gold

What the fuck? I'm not agentina...

banana peels seem to be their one weakness..

RULES OF NATURE

I love how they shut him down at the end and drops like a sack of potatoes, its design must be very sturdy.

This is just what they're showing us though, there's no telling what else they have

NOT POLITICS

THERE IS A WHITE GENOCIDE GOING ON AND YOU'RE SHILLING AND DERAILING REAL IMPORTANT THINGS FOR A FUCKING ROBOT.

youtu.be/aR5Z6AoMh6U

Google purchased them in Dec 2013. Follow the money and we will see what it spells for humanity.

Better picture of a RealDoll

But they've put them up for sale, presumably because they are obessed with making robo-doggers and not actually creating anything useful / sellable.

The jews will use these to slaughter whites.

>those fucking banana peels

>does the dishes without complaining
>brings you a beer to the couch
WOMEN BTFO, who even needs them now?

>Better
Cherry-picked, professionally made and corrected