Why are Italians so bad at Italian food?

Why are Italians so bad at Italian food?

A lot of the Italian food in places like America actually originated in America and is kinda mixed with the original Italian food. The Italian food in Italy can be kinda different from Italian-American food.

>"Critics" talking shit about garlic
I'm about to fuck some shit up irl, that's the most infuriating thing I've heard all day. Fucking bastards don't know their asses from their elbows.

Garlic is extremely healthy. It taste good too but health alone should be enough of a reason to keep it.

Who the fuck hates garlic?

Plebtalians, the country that ruined pizza, who else?

Like spaghetti and meatballs.

Kek wtf are amerisharts so obsessed with plebby things like garlic or chicken?

>m-muh pasta with chicken and meatballs
>muh garlic bread

Wow, it's like I'm back to kindergarten with kids and their plebby tastes (muh milk with chokko, muh sweet snacks). Kek like seriously amerisepts, grow up and develope some taste.

>Inb4 BIX NOOD MOFUGGA NIGHA WE MAKE THE BEST PIZZA YOU SHITALIAN BASTARD WE WUZ PIZZAS N SHIET MUFUGGA GIB MONEY FUH YEAH NIBBA

lel, like actually, the whole world laughs at you fatties and your shitty pizza (it's a cake more than a pizza)

Grow up

Thanks for the lecture, mom.

Come on Italia, you're better than this

I fucking love garlic.

I just wanted some yous before injecting the pills and end this shit life....

Feed me garlic before you go pls.

Then I will not give yous anymore. Life is beautiful.
Why don't try to enjoy it anymore?

I have none, like my will to live....

Can you be my Sup Forums friend, Peru?

All the good Italians came to USA. All the lameos stayed in Italy.

I wouldn't have any problem with it.

The only good thing about italoamericans is their life expectancy at least 10 years lower than ours.

Fuck off shit

Just be yourself and follow your dreams.

That just might be the most first world bourgeoisie article I've ever seen. It doesn't even have any actual content, there's no conclusion, it's just "some chefs don't use garlic". Wow. Think about the author, this is what she does for a living, nothing.

explain user, give us the time of day. What did YOU eat today, patrician fuck?

and even though I don't know you, don't kill yourself mate, we all love you here

WTF I HATE GARLIC NOW

hehehe, more garlic for us

>can be

it is different (worse) 99% of the times