You still love Japan?

You still love Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
express.co.uk/news/world/840546/north-korea-news-hiroshima-second-nuclear-blast-fears-guam-strike
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's ok

Sorry Jap but I only have one love

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

>*blocks your path*

*nukes your path*

express.co.uk/news/world/840546/north-korea-news-hiroshima-second-nuclear-blast-fears-guam-strike

No. I love China.

I Love Japan

Yes, you'll always be a country of cute anime girls to us even if we know you do look very different in reality

You damn asshole!

Nah I'm Chinese Korean American

The only thing I like about Japan is those beautiful images with Cherry Blossom Trees and what not.

Never heard of it.

Yes but only if you post more best dropout

I never did

I love some of the culture, it's pretty interesting itself how similar and different we are.

yes, Japan's gud

fucking no

Partially, but would be better to see Chinese do the rape of tokyo to increase Japan's population birth rate.

t. Chinese diaspora

People love Korea more now.
Korea is more advanced ,cool and rich more than japan.
Also Japan is too ugly and shit compere Korean and Korean culture.

What is love?

Korean food is terrible. Japanese women look better and I think the Japanese civilization is better too.

There is no Japanese civilization. It's just entirely copy from ancient Korea.

>Japanese women look better
They look and age like shit

Do not project your own insecurities on the japs Estonia.

Korean woman is look million times better.
Japanese is well known as one of the most ugly people from Asia.
Pic is Korean beauty which never existed in jap land.

it's a proxy, ignore it

Pls compere this And this Korea is clearly much beautiful than Japanese.

I like models from all races. Put enough work in there and almost anyone can come out beautiful.

I dont even like or care about korea unlike japan, but the jap has a point

This kind of beautiful people is never ever existed in Japan. Especially Japanese man is ugly
im a male so i cant really talk for girls... but japanese boys are short.. while korean boys are 1,70 to 1.80 tall or sometimes bigger. Because japanese boys or rather japanese people in general are small they tend to have crooked teeth due to thw fact ther mouth is too small for thier teeth. Also koreans have thicker hair than japanese people so they can go more creative and try all kinds of hairstyles. Korean fashion is also on a next level. That's all i know hopefully you can do somrthing with this comment and it isnt useless
And no korean boys dont look girly... have you seen some japanese stars? long hair make up even skirts... cant even see its a boy anymore until it screams a feep ass voice like... DIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!! Japanese boys are small too. believe me korean boys are the pretty boys but are more man... But if ur looking for a real manly man... go to africa... big musculair men 1,90 tall and a big anaconda in thier pants.

That's right This kind of perfect beauty will not exist in Japan. They are basically not gook looking this shit is the at the best of Japanese. So funny

Are you all new? Why can't you just ignore this japanese spammer posting the same gibberish for years? Just report and never reply to it.

Beauty Koreans which never exist in jap land lol

japanese man eating rat

wwww jap a barbarian