Well you're asking me how a watch works. For now let's just keep an eye on the time

>Well you're asking me how a watch works. For now let's just keep an eye on the time.
What did he mean by this?

This scene was unrealistic since beaners can't be smart (unless they have european heritage that is)

He meant the situation was far too complex and layered to brief her on during the time they had together and that she should just worry about what's happening in front of her.

Sounds like a Vincepost

He was a lawyer. Makes no sense he was an excellent operator

>he fell for the lawyer cover
He was CIA. Why would a former lawyer working for the Colombian cartels care about getting paperwork signed?

>Why would a lawyer care about getting paperwork signed?

Gee I dunno

He was a lawyer before he worked for the CIA/Cartels. He was a prosecutor.

I know it's pedantic, but did he ever stop being a lawyer? Was he a lawyer when he shot that dude's family?

If the CIA and cartels are truly working together then how is this not major breaking news? Fuck Trump and Russia

Paperwork that has nothing to do with him if he was truly working for the cartels.

>fuck drumpf and white people
But the real answer is was uncovered. Look at the Iran-Contra Scandal. It's not like the CIA just stopped selling drugs (and organs, and children, etc) to make black budget money.

Casper knew this

because half of CIA's operations are "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" type. Also, the reason is literally stated in the movie

I assume he wasn't practicing anymore. Don't know if he was ever disbarred.

They've done it in the past. Wouldn't doubt it if they were currently.

You mean why did he make Kate sign the paperwork? Because he was the only one who was willing to kill her himself to get the job done. He proved he'd have killed anyone when he shot the kids.

How did he know Kate wouldn't shoot him?

Also, is it just me or was the soundtrack really good?

Ya know, I don't wanna jump on the pol/rk9 woman-hating bandwagon... But this is one case where the "strong woman" character had no business being there. I mean, if you took her out of the story, it'd have no effect, she didn't alter the events in any way.

I dunno if we can chalk it up as a way to add drama by tossing in a vulnerable protagonist through which to tell the story, or if they were somehow afraid an all male cast would have no appeal to the wider audience.

Lmao at your knowledge. Its been ages since its known CIA agents have worked for both sides for various reasons. Some claim is just that they use the cartels to achieve their personal objectives.

Disagree. She played the 'frail, out of place' person that was put there for the viewers to relate to, kind of a moral compass. The rest of them were operators and drug lords. Yes, the reason was slightly hamfisted (gotta sign this paper) but I think she was necessary, and she was good at it

If she hadn't been there it would've felt like a subtle 80s action movie. Bad guys vs good guys

There's also the nigga, her partner.

He was telling her in a nice way that she needs to shut the fuck up

>meanwhile in china

which further disproves the "strong woman" thing

>this is one case where the "strong woman" character had no business being there
That's the whole point of the movie you fucking moron. Why you think that's "Sup Forums woman-hating" is beyond me.

>You're asking me how a watch works. But I don't own a watch, Rey. I don't even own a fucking calendar. And guess what, Rey? I'm never late.

I'm just saying, I mean I don't even get the argument. She was a character, she was female, she doesn't really do anything outrageously STRONK WOMYN except for shooting that guy on the highway.

But she's there for the viewer user.

>Rey

Soundtrack was 10/10

She didn't shoot him because she would get arrested obviously, but she had a small moral victory in the end by defying Alejandro, showing he may have been wrong about her being weak. Remember what he said in the raid? "Don't ever point a weapon at me again"

>if you took her out of the story, it'd have no effect, she didn't alter the events in any way.

that's the whole point retard

Dude she cant shoot him cuz shes weak. Alejandro knew this.
Thats why he says this is the land of wolves now and she doesnt belong. She starts bawling and lowers her gun. Alejandro proved himself right. So she won nothing