I feel like if the police posted shit like this on facebook in other countries people would be pissed off

I feel like if the police posted shit like this on facebook in other countries people would be pissed off.

Unfortunately Australia has a culture that likes to lick police asshole.

I bet Aussies here will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1DFkC4zUMri
youtube.com/watch?v=4OzBx4B2kzM
vocaroo.com/i/s0sc82XBGor7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lebs fuck off

>you'll be nissan-it

what? is he trying to make a wordplay for missing it?

The only thing that annoys me are the puns

So what? It's bad to arrest cunts that drives too fast? Was this your car?

why are they even stopping if they speed that much?

He seems like an awkward autist. What's with the shitty puns

Yes.

it's only 90
there's areas in the U.S. where the minimum is 80

>That feel when electronically limited

209 was the fastest I could get my Proton, fucker wouldn't go 210.

Nah, of course it's okay to arrest people for driving too fast.

if hes getting his license denied for 6 months for 60kmh speeding just floor it and claim car was stolen or friend you dont remember name of drove it

Only niggers hate the police

surely losing the ability to drive in america or australia is a death sentence?

Europe actually has good public transport

This is Australia.

That won't work.

Wew those dick moves on a whole new level
I mean I understand the point of stopping people from treating the streets as their personal race tracks but what's their gain from being such ass holes?

Who said anything about hating the police?

????????

????????

>t. leb / islander
time to go back

It's pretty bad.

Luckily when I had my suspension I was granted limited driving ability to work and back. Had to walk 6 or so blocks to get all my groceries.

Funny, because I am not.

Do they atleast get a fine?

That much over the limit will get you atleast a huge fine and in the worst case a prison sentence.

not that guy but most highways have turnoffs every 20-30 minutes, you can go as fast as you like but a radio call to some cops up ahead to block the offramp is always quicker

B-but, what about le ebic roasting?!?!?!?!?!
*Dabs on the haters*

If you're close to your co-workers or your family live nearby I'm sure it's not too bad. Quite disabling though

>You'll be Nissan-it

You can get away on a motorbike but they will go to your house and arrest you later or give you a notice to appear in court.

Fuck the police they are just mad because their families came here as convicts in more than 100 years ago and they still have to drive a hyundai.

That's why when they see a leb like me in my mercedes on 20's with a gold chain and a polo shirt they try say we were selling drugs or defects our cars.

They are just haters jealous they get 50k a year and never did a trade.

They should give me some fries with their fines and racist harassment because it's the same level of job as a Maccas worker.

They don't try to be down with the kids the way your police seem to but they do have a Twitter account where they post pictures of people's cars who were speeding or whatever.

Good luck trying to win a right to privacy case against them, though.

Why do police departments need social media accounts in the first place?

Making police more likeable and approachable. People like these pages and enjoy such a no-nonsense authority saying stupid shit and messing around.

Why?

>People like these pages and enjoy such a no-nonsense authority saying stupid shit and messing around.
Until they feel the brunt of it and realise how wrong they were.

Maybe they could just employ non bogan officers?

And that's when you say that you lended the bike to a friend. Whose name you can't right now recall.

>Stop arresting me for risking my own and others lives

Don't understand this tbqh

>have the fucking Outback to race
>do it on cities

>buying a Proton
Why did you subject yourself to such mediocrity?

>Until they feel the brunt of it

Most people, especially adults, don't feel the brunt of it because they aren't doing stupid shit all the time.

>Nissan-it
Seriously bad.

They won't feel the brunt of it if they aren't speeding. Public humiliation is an effective tool.

it's almost as if they're shitposting irl

>Most people
If they were being professional rather than acting like idiots on Twitter, nobody would feel the brunt of it.

>because they aren't doing stupid shit all the time.
That's no protection, especially in the US, where calling the 5-0 on an ongoing sexual assault results in you getting shot.

>thinking someone is infallible because they work for the government
The founders would be ashamed of you.

Also, it's speeding, not murder. I'd ask you if you're claiming you've never broken the speed limit, but you probably can't drive.

Australians don't call it kneeeeeee-sahn

We say Ni- Sin

Beautiful police cars

Lol poorfag

there is no such thing as australians so that's wrong

So you're mispronouncing it? It's 日産、and there is just one way to pronounce that.

lol newfag it's called 日産

This is Australia not fucking Japan we'll pronounce it how we want

Americans can't drive

Why do Americans insist on pronouncing borrowed words as if it's still the original language?
English doesn't have a gay fucken -et sound. Pronounce it like it's spelled. It's a fillet not a """feel-ayyy"""

They have a tendency towards hyperforeignism

>we'll pronounce it how we want
In other words, wrong.

In the cities. Some of us don't live in them.

It's all fun and games until you get pinged for going 1km/h over.
Fucking police state.

richan

Different Japanese dialects will pronounce it differently and every non-native will too. English is not Japanese, it doesn't have the same sounds or rules to pronunciation. If speaking Japanese you pronounce it in Japanese, if speaking it in Australian English you pronounce it as what is common - just like all language and concepts. There is no wrong or right in language, only convenient correspondence that changes nearly every generation.

>km/h
what did he mean by this

Maybe if you weren't a stereotypical nu-rich immigrant with your flashy displays of wealth and machismo reeking of insecurity you'd get along better with equally insecure machismo cops.

Middle class Aussies see cops the same way African Americans see Martin Luther King.

That's why people hate you if you criticise anything a cop does in Australia.

what can i say, we're kilometres ahead of the motherland

I wish our cop cars looked cool like yours.

>Different Japanese dialects will pronounce it differently
Not really.
>every non-native will too
If they can't speak the language, yes. They can learn, though.
>English is not Japanese, it doesn't have the same sounds or rules to pronunciation
That's irrelevant. It's not an English word, so you don't pronounce it as such.
>If speaking Japanese you pronounce it in Japanese
Correct.
>, if speaking it in Australian English you pronounce it as what is common - just like all language and concepts
Incorrect.
>There is no wrong or right in language, only convenient correspondence that changes nearly every generation.
Wrong.

Just like you pronounce Heckler & Koch in a German way, or Capuccino in an Italian way, or Façade in a French way, you should also pronounce Nissan in a Japanese fashion. Otherwise you just appear retarded to anyone who knows anything about languages.

Meanwhile tribal tattoo'd bogan gym rat new cop's go around in uniforms trying to act like hard cunts in uniform.

People need to realise that the good police are the old ones who are all retiring and the police force is being taken over by a bunch of young weight lifting no brains wannabe tough guy gym rats.

People won't realise for another 20-30 years though because people love anyone just for being a cop though.

they look kinda "special" t b h
fight gang violence with gang violence

I like puns, even lame puns. Plus, it shows a basic sense of humour. As long as they don't make a show of moralfagging the situation or showing personal details, this isn't bad.
Some dickhead going 50+km over the speed limit only makes it worse for anyone else who owns a similar car, as well as being fucking stupid. Those fuckwits belong wrapped around telegraph poles more than anything.

It was a decent pun given the material to work with. In Australia we pronounce "missing" and "nissan" very similar.
Coppers around here are usually preachy faggots so this is actually refreshing.

It is amusing just how fucking clueless most people are about Australia.

They used to sit at Southbank train station in Brisbane and check tickets.

This is okay but they would always be striking tough guy poses, talking loudly and swearing, also staring at people walking past like they want to bash them.

People love police so much that they will walk right past them acting like this and try ignore that they are basically a group of bogans because it hurts to admit.

Shoulda hit the blower!

>That's irrelevant. It's not an English word, so you don't pronounce it as such.
The English language has tens of thousands of foreign words which are now considered native words, none of those pronounced like in their native language. Japanese also has thousands of Chinese loanwords, none of which are pronounced as they are from their particular Chinese language.
Go be a sperg who doesn't understand how language influence works, somewhere else.

How do you think a Japanese pronounces "Holden"?

>Australian bantz

>People love police so much
Really? Never noticed that, there has always been a general dislike and they are viewed as power hungry, overcompensating faggots who couldn't gain legitimate authority in any other industry.

cops drive Holdens mate, you need to switch off your proxy and try again.

Do you pronounce every Japanese loandword exactly as it's pronounced in Japanese?
How do you pronounce Kungfu? Peking? Taoism? I'm sure you pronounce them right.

thats wrong and retarded

Go to any facebook post about police.

Just because not every aussie doesn't agree with you doesn't mean I am using a proxy.

It's not you retard.

I actually live here...

When Aussies first watched the fast and furious and heard kneee-sahn being said by Americans we were all like "wtf".

>Do you pronounce every Japanese loandword exactly as it's pronounced in Japanese?
Yes. Japanese and Finnish pronunciations are 99% the same anyway.
>How do you pronounce Kungfu?
>Peking?
>Taoism?
vocaroo.com/i/s1DFkC4zUMri
>I'm sure you pronounce them right.
I'm sure a lot closer than calling Nissan fucking ni-sin.

Eventually words that have roots in different languages turn native, but that takes hundreds of years. And often the meaning changes along the way, and it's around that point when you can consider them different words altogether.

Just don't take foreign words, especially names of foreign companies and start butchering them.

Are you one of those "it's por--shuh not porsh" faggots?

Not getting the reference.

Those fuck heads that say

"Don't say Porsche the proper german pronunciation is por-shuh" faggots?

It's not a hard question.

I haven't ever met anyone who has managed to mispronounce porche that badly, so I don't know. I probably would point it out if someone did that.

Skip to 1:20 to hear how Aussies say Nissen.

youtube.com/watch?v=4OzBx4B2kzM

So you say por-schuh?

No, I don't say por-schuh, I say 'porsche'. Saying 'porsh' just sounds like borscht. You know, the soup.

>No, I don't say por-schuh
So you pronounce it wrong then because you don't say it like the Germans.

This is my attempt at pronouncing por-schuh.

vocaroo.com/i/s0sc82XBGor7

Close to how you Aussies say 'porsche'?

You got Peking right but kungfu is "gong-fu" and Taoism "Daoism". At least "nissen" has the right vowel sounds. Now consider how many of your countrymen even know peking = beijing and would say it like that even if they did.
The thing is you use the correct foreign pronunciation for the a few borrowed words and you feel like a cultured faggot when in reality there are many more that you use that are way off the mark.

>I feel like if the police posted shit like this on facebook in other countries people would be pissed off

of course people would be pissed. but not for reasons you think. people would be pissed because serious crime like driving 60km/h over speed limit should be approached in serious manner. in poland if you drive 50km/h over limit they take your license away. then you have like years till you are even allowed to try to get it back and of course you have to do entire drive school again and pay for it.

tl;dr driving 60km/h over speed limit is serious and should be treated as such

I wish our police were like this instead of lazy, incompetent motherfuckers (in the best cases). Aside from the lame puns, the whole situation is pretty funny,and while making fun of people who deserve it. All good.

Not even close.

Our cops do the same on facebook. Police are good lads desu, only some boy racer wanker would object to this. It's just banter.

>even cops are shitposters

Sorry I'm a Kiwi for reference