>"normie"

>tfw is true

America, obviously

/thread

> degeneracy chads and thots everywhere
> not normie

jamaica

normie means gay, isn't it?

lots of autists here desu, we just know how to hide it.

Not us tho, we are edgy as fuck

>chads
>America
Do you believe the Avengers movies are documentaries my friend?

If you check the previous reply you'll realize no one is talking about the US of A, my friendo

Oh i c, the strayan's response threw me off, sry man

Italy, you can't imagine how normie it is.

Agreed.
It's a pain to live in any Mediterranean country if you're not a normie.

>Denmark

ahahahahhahahahahah

It's not

Chad, obviously

This or Brazil.

>half of the adult population live in their mom's basement

In high school, practically everyone belonged to a group, even the ones who would be cast as "weird" had their own groups I was one of the very few who was withdrawn and distant so therefore I will nominate Australia. University is basically an extension of this without the drama. These cliques never seem to end, I don't know, it's probably the same everywhere

They are the biggest normies in Northern Europe. It's why you don't see so many danish posters, they are all busy partying and having sex.

On Sup Forums French posters are all fucking normies who came here because they were linked to Sup Forums by normie websites and found it edgy and funny, literally all the time on /fr/ you read about user's sentimental issues and user at parties and user on holidays and user doing normie shit
Also you can tell by all the naive posts in bad English about normie stuff that French posters keep making like this is their blog

Or in general ? Probably USA t b h you seem like a really shallow people is right

Chad, duh.

Brazil, how is this not obvious?

/fr/ != France
You nigger

I don't know dude whenever I play against Brazil in an online game they are usually crazy obsessed with it

That's because you're an utter cretin, a normie yourself and only come during school holidays or after your 9-5 shift.
Morning /fr/ best /fr/

America because it literally defines popular 'normal' culture throughout the world

this

If you're an American, and if you aren't a normie or chad at best; You're a fucking failure. You don't know how easy it is to live in this country, imagine being this autistic that you can't succeed in a country where practically everything is given to you.

Have you ever seen a Brazilian? Even their "hardcore gamers" look like Chads. Pic rel is Brazilian pro csgo player.

Sounds like in of those American high school films. Why are your countries so shallow and childish?

>manlet gypsy
>chad

pick one

The eternal *nglo

>that flag
>that post

This

bump

I think all countries have them but in varying degrees. You could go to a school in the U.S where it's nonexistent and a neighborhood over it'd be the law of the land.

Sup Forums is a normie board
Go to
to post gookshit

Australia

Australia seems to have a lot of THOTs/Stacies. It's pretty apparent that if there are a lot of thots somewhere, Chads must be near by.

I think that every Aus girl dresses like a slut, even the nerdier ones

Australia