DUDE LETS RUIN THE FILM'S 18TH CENTURY SETTING WITH 90'S POP GRUNGE SONGS LMAO

DUDE LETS RUIN THE FILM'S 18TH CENTURY SETTING WITH 90'S POP GRUNGE SONGS LMAO

DUDE LET'S ELEVATE THIS SIMPLE KNIGHT STORY BY SHOOTING IT LIKE A SPORTS MOVIE AND HAVE ANACHRONISTIC ELEMENTS SET TO ONLY THE BEST DADROCK LMAO

DUDE, LET'S MAKE THE VILLAIN A QUIPPY TAMAGOTCHI, INSTEAD OF THE PSYCHOPATH DERANGED MENTAL ROBOT WITH A GOD COMPLEX HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

DUDE WHERES MY CAR LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Nice poster, though. Is it official?

Literally every jew comedy since 2000s

DUDE FUCK IT LET'S GO BOWLING LMAO

It's Sophia Coppola's best film you absolute pleb fuck

DUDE BOWLING LMAO

i remember when the most recent remake of 1984 had a song by The Eurythmics, and Lou Stathis described it as a "toe-tapping trip into totalitarianism".

DUDE ____ LMAO
>captcha
>post
>wait pathetically for replies

DUDE WHY BE CREATIVE KILL YOURSELF LMAO

Yes in Eastern Europe

DUDE LETS RUIN THE FILM'S 1920'S SETTING WITH 2010'S RAP MUSIC LMAO

Marie Antoinette could only have been directed by a woman

>let's make a movie portraying the hedonistic excesses of a degenerate aristocracy just before its downfall
>ok, sounds goo-
>but instead of critiquing these vices, let's glorify them, and make the audience jealous of their lavish lifestyle

That doesn't say much about her, senpai

one of my favorites despite being the product nepotistic trash

fuck you i liked it

DUDE HIP HOP FOUNDING FATHERZ LMAO

that was dumb

TBR is better marie antoinette is #2

DUDE LETS RUIN THE FILM'S 6TH CENTURY ENGLISH SETTING BY ADDING BLACK PEOPLE LMAO

Wolf of Wall Street

The bling ring was the same. Audiences didn't get it but most critics apparently did

Do you know nothing about music? It's 80's post-punk/new wave songs and it worked really well

there's nothing wrong with A Knight's Tale

I feel ya man.

MARIE ANTOINETTE
Marie Antoinette

>DUDE LETS RUIN THE FILM'S CROCODILE SETTING WITH IT AIN'T ME LMAO

Digimon's pretty cool in most things tbqh. Dunno about Drake tho.

I agree it's one of my favorite movies from the time period and that's why I said all the anachronism elevated the film. That dance scene set to Golden Years is top kino.

no, it at least actually portrayed his downfall and he was pretty pathetic in the final parts

all marie antoinette does is show the royal couple riding a carriage at the end. if they had gone all the way to her imprisonment and decapitation there would be actual catharsis

>can't even distinguish between 80's and 90's "grunge" music

I get what you mean but damn, everyone knows what happened to her. It's like a Hitler movie in which he is constantly portrayed in a good light and ends with him right befores he invades Poland. The movie has a message and it relies on the knowledge of basic history from the watcher.

Does this confirm A Knight's Tale as high level film making?

>aphex twin
>new order
>the strokes

>90s pop grunge

Lmao pleb

WHO???????

>I get what you mean but damn, everyone knows what happened to her.
i think you overestimate the average viewer

DUDE LETS RUIN THIS FILM SERIES BY HALF ASSING A THIRD ONE DESPITE HAVING NO CREATIVE ENERGY LEFT TO MAKE IT GOOD LMAO

Pleb.

LMAO
WEED
DUE

I'm convinced Baz Lurhman has no idea what works and lucked himself into a career.

I hate all of his films with the exception of the first 10 minutes of his Romeo and Juliet adaptation.

what was the first 10 mins again?
thoughts on Radiohead at the end?

Is that... CIA in the back ?

A Knight's Tale is one of the best films ever made.

>Heath Ledger control
>Mark Addy and Alan Tudyk's antics
>Paul Bettany's monologues
>Rufus Sewell's cheekbones staring at you
>James Purefoy as coolguy Edward

The only bad part is the forced romance subplot. I just wasn't feeling it. Wat and the handmaiden tho, that I was feeling.

>DUDE JAY Z IN THE 20S LEL

>Romeo and Juliet adaptation

I actually kind of like that movie even though it's a huge mess and is quite bad

Jazz is for white people now so he used hip hop to fill the "black people music" hole in the story

is that the one with the black mercutio? that nigga was fly af

It's an opening montage and then the scene between Tybalt, Benvolio and their cronies.

>you had to watch this in every high school english/literature class

We watched the one with the underage tits.

did he get to lick her arms?

I watched the old popular one and the new one