SPURS SWANSEA 0-0 /PL POSTMATCH THREAD

not sure if i should even bother t b h

semen
slurping
sport

>You will never get your 95 minutes back.

Thanks, spuds.

>DORTMUND LOST TO THIS

God what an awful game

must be a great job being the camera guy with the telelens seeking out dejected fans

Harold wasn't good today

could swansea beat dortmund?

what the fuck is up with spurs at wembley ?

i used to say to people that they will struggle on the big wembley pitch, but even when i said it i thought wow, what a meme i am, saying dumb shit like this.

struggling with the size of the pitch, no one takes it serious as an away ground either.

>Dortmund were refballed by this
ftfy

The cunt of all cunts

Mike Dean needs to go. The most annoying cunt in England, bar none. The number of games he ruined with his shit decisions is over the roof.

would be fun, better would be the guy who has the job of scanning the crowd for qts

Did Tottenham lose because of Alli?

Dortmund had one goal allowed that shouldn't have been and one goal disallowed that shouldn't have been. Result would have been the same.

>mum forced me to watch doctor strange with family rather than watching the footy

0 ragrets

>this atmosphere

is english football dead?

Reminder

This is for all of you unesucated fucking retard inbreds hating on Alli.

The reason that he only makes short passes is that his best skill is finding space in the box and scoring (inb4 muh striker, late runs do not make you a striker). He plays like a midfielder, picks up the ball, frequently jinks past players and moves the ball on (inb4 muh heatmap showing his touches - when Spurs play against bus parkers obviously his touches will be around their 18).

The reason he doesn't even attempt, much less complete, creative passes is that it isn't his job. Eriksen is better at crossing and worse in the air. So why on earth would Alli cross to Eriksen? It only makes sense to do it the other way around.

I know this won't stop angry white faggots from criticizing him, but its the truth. There's a reason Poch and every pundit rate him.

Dismal from Spurs
Swansea were good

Watched it last weekend, thought it was pretty good, not a huge fan of superhero stuff tbqh.

>they thought beating some german shitters meant the wimbly (wembley) curse is over

Oh I am laffin.

where's 190kg?

>after 5 games Spurs are below Newcastle
really dunks my donut

still waiting for dele alli to be good

Reminder that the first Olson handball was a penalty

POCH OUT

what a terrible match day

FUCKING BUS PARKING CUNTS

So many shit games

LGTST

>spurs

(You)

I mean what is a team to do when you have the entire team in their box? Vertonghen and Alderweireld were playing as CAMs the whole game

just about ready yo fall asleep
thank you swansea

>it's a SEETHING Jenas episode

tottenham dropped 4 points at home in 2016/17

tottenham have already dropped 7 points at home in 2017/18

Fuck never trust Spuds player. who should i replace him with? already have Aguero and Rashford

give me one reason why i should ever watch an EPL match that doesn't feature Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City or Man utd ever again?

utter horseshit league

shoot from distance?

So fucking hard not to shit post when Arsenal don't play until tomorrow

How do we fix this shit?

>2 missed pens
Fuck these refs. Literally nothing you can do with shitty refs and the crossbar denying you

take out aguero. dont use any city players, Pep rotates too much.

take out rashford as well because he gets rotated.

go with lukaku, vardy and welbeck

Lacazette

Playing Dier was a mistake, you don't need 4 CBs against fucking Swansea.

>inb4 Dier is a midfielder

He's a midfielder the same way Alli is.

He was bullied mercilessly in the match thread, it was very unnecessary

But he'll be forever in our hearts

>son subbed off
>literally 0 good chances

t. harry kane

Reminder that white people aren't allowed to criticize Alli because only a racist would not rate the best english midfielder.

i just told you not to use kane you fucking moron

spurs fans are the worst
it's a team for fans that say
>I don't want to pick a great team b/c i don't want to be a bandwagoner!
>i don't want to pick an irrelevant, terrible team because i like to win!
>waaaah why does my team never win?
the sad truth is you're all bandwagoners anyway, whichever way you look at it
you and your team aren't special and i'm glad you'll never win anything

?

t. walking towards the camera

I think the top teams are really going to have to consider maybe playing just two or three defenders in games like this. There's no point in having two CBs doing nothing for 90 minutes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SPURS LOSES 0-0 JUST LIKE L'POOL LOST 1-1 EARLIER

Next Lampard, la.

I expect Conte's use of a fullback as third cb to spread to top teams sooner or later, exactly for this reason.

How long until penalty shootout? I don't have all day

the gook was why they were garbage you mong

t. Schlomo Schwartzman

oh, so he wasn't at the stadium? is it because he's plastic?

>shitzen went mental again

Son was the only dangerous player tottenham had in the both halves. Alli was fucking shit, literally headed a ball away from goal. Literally cleared it for swansea.

t. ABS

t. gook