"Count Dooku is political idealist, not a murderer."

>"Count Dooku is political idealist, not a murderer."

How embarrassed was he later?

Probably not very, considering he's had to live his whole life with a dong for a head

He died from embarrassment

With a quote like that, he'd be a fond supporter of Trump.

but Dooku didn't murder anyone

But what about the wookiees?

Sounds like a leftist talking about muslims.

>Alien Drumpf supporter gunned down and betrayed for thinking the stormtroopers are on his side
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

George "Prophet for Profit" Lucas does it again

Odd. I thought the same about a Hillary fodder.

He didn't get killed by Dooku, though. He was killed by Palpatine. Also note that Dooku never actually murdered any Jedi even when he had ample opertunity. He could have easily killed Anakin and Obi Wan if he felt like it. In fact he had 2 good chances to kill Obi Wan.

He was the face of the movement. Sheev is Putin, pulling the strings from behind the scenes until it's time to reveal himself and his empire. Do you think Dooku liked watersports, too?

Deepest lore.

8 more years shillary, but your tears are really showing behind that really forced sarcasm.

Sorry so you mean to tell me that you kicked him from the Jedi order for being a "political idealist"?

The fuck kind of organization are these faggots running?

Dooku genuinely tried to convince Obi-wan to stop Palpatine. The Jedi were so far up their ass that they would rather be destroyed instead of admitting any fault. Palatine allowed Dooku to be killed because he was the moderate. Palpatine needed to radicalize both sides of the Force and make Anakin choose EITHER the dark or light side. When Windu wanted to kill instead of arrest, Anakin saw no difference between the sides, he chose the side that might save his female.

KINO
I
N
O

He left the Jedi willingly.

The only tears around here are gonna be the ones in your asshole when Herr Cheetofuhrer gets impeached for his Russian allegiances and moist, golden dalliances, Drumpfette. ;^)

Yes, yes, but what about the droid attack on the fucking wookies?

Dooku tried to kill Obi Wan but Anakin stopped him.

Goddammit I wanted to post this political bait first

Dooku was a pretty cool guy desu

>impeach Trump
>get Mike "shocker" Pence

Anakin has an opening for almost a full second what in the fuck

Not as embarrassed as when he saw how panned his performance as Superman in BVS was.

8 years of Mike "AC/DC for the LGBT" Pence

>Well done Slytherin

>childhood is idolizing Anakin Skywalker
>adulthood is realizing Count Dooku makes more sense

But thats fucking wrong Dooku killed Syfo Dyas

He was to intelligent to get embarrassed.

He also said that the Sith had been extinct for a millenium and that the fucking droid attack on Wookiees was top priority. He's clearly a retard

This